Author Topic: Yes, Virginia...the Battle Grounds DOES have a few moderating standards  (Read 2966 times)

Flynn

Re: Yes, Virginia...the Battle Grounds DOES have a few moderating standards
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2019, 12:40:02 PM »
Seems my troll is more effective than yours, m'dear.   :laughinatu:

After getting pummeled in three instances by moi, now it's a "troll"?

Unfortunately, the "evidence" says otherwise about your audacious claims.

What now?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2019, 12:47:39 PM »

What now?

You growl out a runaway teen with your furry buck teeth in a TJ Maxx alleyway, and give her a yeast infection...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2019, 12:48:25 PM »
You growl out a runaway teen with your furry buck teeth in a TJ Maxx alleyway, and give her a yeast infection...
:crampe:

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2019, 02:13:03 PM »
After getting pummeled in three instances by moi, now it's a "troll"?

Unfortunately, the "evidence" says otherwise about your audacious claims.

What now?

I was gonna suggest that you look at the "evidence" again, but I think you're too impaired to discern much beyond your own daydreams. 

And Blurt as usual has a better suggestion anyway.

Flynn

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2019, 02:39:32 PM »
I was gonna suggest that you look at the "evidence" again, but I think you're too impaired to discern much beyond your own daydreams. 

And Blurt as usual has a better suggestion anyway.

So more deflections? I mean like, i'm beating a dead horse here, in case you're that fucking stupid Peaches; you're the dead horse.

Everyone who can read, have already read the posts, yUo deny exist or don't "remember".

Flynn

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2019, 02:44:43 PM »
I’m more interested to know whether Peaches was arrested for gross indecency at the airport for his public lingerie modelling.   :confused:

I'm more "interested" in knowing, if yUo can shut the fuck up? Or must yUo pollinate every fucking thread yUo post in, with your abstract stupidity?

Flynn

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2019, 02:51:04 PM »
I've been going with dedicated inbreeding for quite sometime.

ORLY?

So tell me talking hairless, pygmy ape, how in the fuck do yUo explain being 5'3, without a shred of follicles anywhere on your steroid fed body; except for that melon yuO call a head?

Yet, yUo have the nerve to talk about my pedigree? When will yUo start showing off your family trait of having webbed feet; and a banana for a dick?

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2019, 02:55:07 PM »
you're the dead horse.

Make a poll, dear.  You'll never figure it out by yourself.

Flynn

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2019, 02:55:38 PM »

Freud, the only other dipshit that thinks that retarded post is "funny", is Biggie Smiles.

Clearly, after getting your emo ass handed to yUo by fag-laming dickhead, BEnzo. YuO decided bring your rotten tripe into my perfect world.

Flynn

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2019, 02:56:58 PM »
Make a poll, dear.  You'll never figure it out by yourself.

Why? You'll end up being on the losing end again, and deny the poll ever existed.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2019, 03:06:52 PM »
ORLY?

So tell me talking hairless, pygmy ape, how in the fuck do yUo explain being 5'3, without a shred of follicles anywhere on your steroid fed body;

Have persons who engage in varying forms of self upkeep such as excercise, grooming and bathing been branded as heretics in your insular community of tick infested monogoloids who appear to have been dining on nuclear waste for the last decade?

Flynn

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2019, 03:30:56 PM »
Have persons who engage in varying forms of self upkeep such as excercise, grooming and bathing been branded as heretics in your insular community of tick infested monogoloids who appear to have been dining on nuclear waste for the last decade?

Okay. So according to yUo, you're not denying your family trait of duck feet or the fact your dick is shaped and colored like a juvenile banana? Yet, yUo attribute these mutations to working out?

So why don't all people who, "work out" look like a Thalomide child, like yourself?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2019, 04:14:43 PM »
Okay. So according to yUo, you're not denying your family trait of duck feet or the fact your dick is shaped and colored like a juvenile banana? ?
Sigh, what whiskey and paint thinners to the brain is outright criminal. Factor in the fumes of a truck stop toilet and you get the posting capabilities of your average Flynn.

Inspiring.

It would appear our beloved toilet tour guide finally graduated of the AlphaNova school of flaming. Are any of you familiar with this tower of flaming wealth??

Let me enlighten you. Because here at SG we value the opinions of lower order primates and seek to keep them thoroughly entertained at all times.

What flynn is practicing now is the dark art known only to the deepest Illuminati as the menacing air-claim. The "menacing air-claim", you see, is the technique wherein you are accused of being something like a "winged fag jockey with pink bunny ears" by persons you would normally have consigned to the retard corner of any in-person social event the minute they started fart clapping their greetings with a shit eating grin on their face.

Not so plain and simple online though. Here, online, you must be sharp to such striking wit and counter this type of algae and their monotonous tripe with substantial evidence to the contrary lest they manage to clog their windpipes with their own tongues in a fit of frenetic rage.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2019, 04:23:11 PM »
{alt}

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2019, 04:29:43 PM »
Sigh, what whiskey and paint thinners to the brain is outright criminal. Factor in the fumes of a truck stop toilet and you get the posting capabilities of your average Flynn.

Inspiring.

It would appear our beloved toilet tour guide finally graduated of the AlphaNova school of flaming. Are any of you familiar with this tower of flaming wealth??

Let me enlighten you. Because here at SG we value the opinions of lower order primates and seek to keep them thoroughly entertained at all times.

What flynn is practicing now is the dark art known only to the deepest Illuminati as the menacing air-claim. The "menacing air-claim", you see, is the technique wherein you are accused of being something like a "winged fag jockey with pink bunny ears" by persons you would normally have consigned to the retard corner of any in-person social event the minute they started fart clapping their greetings with a shit eating grin on their face.

Not so plain and simple online though. Here, online, you must be sharp to such striking wit and counter this type of algae and their monotonous tripe with substantial evidence to the contrary lest they manage to clog their windpipes with their own tongues in a fit of frenetic rage.

Flynn's currently buyimg the drinks at FT in order to be able to post gore.

:popcorn:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2019, 04:35:27 PM »
{alt}

Aryan Pinata. How nice of you to drop by. HI! And brought and you brought mum along for a day of fun in the sun. Outstanding.

Feel free to turn a bar stool over and have a seat and your earliest.  :cool1:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2019, 04:36:07 PM »
Flynn's currently buyimg the drinks at FT in order to be able to post gore.

:popcorn:
I'd imagine she's picking up pointers from the spamfest currently in swing over there.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2019, 04:37:40 PM »
Aryan Pinata. How nice of you to drop by. HI! And brought and you brought mum along for a day of fun in the sun. Outstanding.

Feel free to turn a bar stool over and have a seat and your earliest.  :cool1:

I won’t be in this thread long if your last few efforts are anything to go by...

The Queen Bee

« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2019, 04:42:03 PM »
I think Scouse likes us here lol

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2019, 06:25:15 PM »
I enjoy whipping certain regs up into a frenzied lather.  :bounce2:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6