Author Topic: Bizarre or extreme personal grooming habits of yours...  (Read 841 times)

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Bizarre or extreme personal grooming habits of yours...
« on: April 26, 2019, 02:14:11 PM »
I have a number of them but they're more extreme than bizarre...

I religiously feel the need to clean my ears with Q-tips a few times a week or more even when I know it's over the top unnecessary and has no real benefit...but it's like a guarantee almost.

Same goes with foot health... I cannot tolerate poorly kept feet and go to great lengths to ensure they're regularly soaked in salt water and vinegar, nails are in their best shape, and there is no dead skin buildup or unsightly blemishes. Likewise I don't walk barefoot in public places where others do or use public showers without thong footwear.

...and most importantly, if a restroom doesn't have sensored taps or if they don't supply disposable paper towels for drying (good for shutting off a manual tap or exiting the room), or if the exit doorway requires the use of hands to pull the lever, I won't wash my hands there....instead, going back to my vehicle to fetch a hand sanitizer then clean the vehicle door handle when I'm done with my hands.

People are disgusting...

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: Bizarre or extreme personal grooming habits of yours...
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 02:23:19 PM »
Those seem like fairly normal hygienic practices to me.  I use an antiseptic cleanser chlorhexidine with my shower gel.  This is in addition to daily showers.

I'm not disgusted by people, I just don't want to get sick.  I rarely get colds and/or the flu because I handwash religiously and use sanitizer when a sink it's readily available.

I also have any children that come into my car or home handwash.  They need adults to help them be hygienic.  Too many parents pick their kids up from daycare and don't wipe their kids faces and hands off.  It takes a few seconds and can remove a lot of germs coming to the family.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 02:56:02 PM »
Those seem like fairly normal hygienic practices to me.  I use an antiseptic cleanser chlorhexidine with my shower gel.  This is in addition to daily showers.

I'm not disgusted by people, I just don't want to get sick.  I rarely get colds and/or the flu because I handwash religiously and use sanitizer when a sink it's readily available.

I also have any children that come into my car or home handwash.  They need adults to help them be hygienic.  Too many parents pick their kids up from daycare and don't wipe their kids faces and hands off.  It takes a few seconds and can remove a lot of germs coming to the family.

I use a salicylic based cleanser in the shower.

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 03:17:49 PM »

I never wash my balls because then they get all itchy and it feels soooooo good to scratch them.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2019, 05:41:00 PM »
I thought about posting here but then I decided it's likely to be used as a phishing thread for flame fodder.  If not by the OP, then it'll surely be mined by others.

I will say that I swab my ears regularly as Freud does, but once a week is enough.  I'll also mention that I tweeze hairs out of and off of them, usually with help feom my olady, a couple of times a month.  Apparently this unwanted hair growth is a feature of aging -- I never saw much evidence of it when in my prime.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2019, 05:41:41 PM »
I have a number of them but they're more extreme than bizarre...

I religiously feel the need to clean my ears with Q-tips a few times a week or more even when I know it's over the top unnecessary and has no real benefit...but it's like a guarantee almost.

Same goes with foot health... I cannot tolerate poorly kept feet and go to great lengths to ensure they're regularly soaked in salt water and vinegar, nails are in their best shape, and there is no dead skin buildup or unsightly blemishes. Likewise I don't walk barefoot in public places where others do or use public showers without thong footwear.

...and most importantly, if a restroom doesn't have sensored taps or if they don't supply disposable paper towels for drying (good for shutting off a manual tap or exiting the room), or if the exit doorway requires the use of hands to pull the lever, I won't wash my hands there....instead, going back to my vehicle to fetch a hand sanitizer then clean the vehicle door handle when I'm done with my hands.

People are disgusting...

Do you also count your footsteps and touch the doorknob a specified number of times on your way out the door?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2019, 06:45:40 PM »
I thought about posting here but then I decided it's likely to be used as a phishing thread for flame fodder.  If not by the OP, then it'll surely be mined by others.

I will say that I swab my ears regularly as Freud does, but once a week is enough.  I'll also mention that I tweeze hairs out of and off of them, usually with help feom my olady, a couple of times a month.  Apparently this unwanted hair growth is a feature of aging -- I never saw much evidence of it when in my prime.

I recall being just a kiddo and being repulsed by old men and the hair growing on and out of their ears. 

Like WTF is that? 

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2019, 06:31:42 AM »
I remember seeing adults with nasty rotting heels on their feet or pretty women with huge unkept toe hairs jutting out like the Eiffel Tower on their toes, and thinking as a single digit aged kid, "hell fucking no!"...

There's no excuse for not looking your best...

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2019, 01:26:04 PM »
Not really about grooming but I have a picture of my President in the shower.  To remind me to be my best.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2019, 01:51:07 PM »
I remember seeing adults with nasty rotting heels on their feet or pretty women with huge unkept* toe hairs jutting out like the Eiffel Tower on their toes, and thinking as a single digit aged kid, "hell fucking no!"...

There's no excuse for not looking your best...

Is the pic in your sig a reminder of how good you will look when you lose your first 100 pounds and finally fit into that XXXXXXL leotard?

*unkempt
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

No Okie

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2019, 02:35:53 PM »
Not really about grooming but I have a picture of my President in the shower.  To remind me to be my best.

Sad it’s not who you want it to be.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2019, 10:00:00 AM »
Is the pic in your sig a reminder of how good you will look when you lose your first 100 pounds and finally fit into that XXXXXXL leotard?

*unkempt

So Freud’s a porker aswell as being bald and covered in liver spots?

It’s evident that he’s one of those deluded types who sees something completely different in the mirror than what the rest of the world does when he’s out strutting his stuff.

Actually my bad, he doesn’t appear to leave his dwellings very often, if ever. I think I’ve just worked out the underlying reason for his delusions.  :biglaugha:

Offline Phester0boyle

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Phester0boyle
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +559 / -36
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2019, 11:50:30 AM »
Doant piss on yer fingers and there is no need to wash hands.
Conserve water.
Chuck you...….Shummer

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2019, 11:32:12 PM »
Doant piss on yer fingers and there is no need to wash hands.
Conserve water.

Ewwwwww.  No.  Wash your hands every time.  Ev.er.y. time.

I had a colleague who came out of the bathroom stall and walked right out the door to the women's room without going near the sink every time I saw her in there.  I made a habit of steering clear of her.  Definitely never shook her hand or took anything out of her hands.  Yuuuuuck.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline WilliamJek

• WilliamJekTM
  • Activity:
    4.8%
    • Show only replies by WilliamJek
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
generic crestor 141 mg
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2024, 08:04:19 AM »
lowest cost zovirax 400mg 100 tablets : indian pharmacy silagra 100 purchase Buspar    https://edpillsx.pro

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6