Author Topic: isn't springtime just lovely?  (Read 2638 times)

Offline Emily Friday

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Emily Friday
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +50 / -12
Re: isn't springtime just lovely?
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2019, 04:15:03 PM »
I wish I could put 1/10 of  the effort that was put in that post into acknowledging this faceless retarded coward dual

Meh, who am I'm kidding, I don't wish that.
And you also wish you had 1/10000000 the brain function required to achieve an erection without slipping into a coma. But don't worry ranicdfatso, despite you your gross impotence in both the bed and your head you are still my favorite tropical goat jockey.

In my world there is nothing more curious than watching some uncultured jungle peasant who reeks of unwashed anus ride an excited billy-goat through the winding Forrest foliage hoping to do something productive for the day.

How is your community of brownish urine tinted people who live under straw and adorn themselves with chicken bones doing these days ? Thriving on good jungle dope and oblivious to your collapsing economy i hope?

And the wife? Still providing ample quantities of milk and cheese products for the entire family I trust?

Do let us catch up when you achieve a stable internet connection. We have so much to chat about
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Emily Friday

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2019, 05:23:41 PM »
Well, you got Oak's undying love with that post.  Congrats!
Darling I was addressing your inability to read compositions longer than 2 sentences without the inclusion of pretty pictures to compensate for your attention deficit disorder. This has nothing to do with a tree stump. But since you brought it up I'll take the liberty of asking ; What is it about this oak person that keeps your corral canal pulsating blood farts like a panting hyena?

It would appear during a cursory review of both your posts in this thread that she is at least several orders of magnitude more intelligent than you are, but then again, so are the bars of soap you avoid like Ebola. So why the hostility? Is your lack of comprehensions something we cannot remedy with some English as a second language courses provided by your local welfare office?

Let us remain hopeful at the very least?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2019, 05:44:03 PM »
I am demanding the staff avail this thread of some pest control services immediately.

I'm sure Scoundrel will be along soon to sweep up. 

Assuming the admins fixed his panel THIS time, of course.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2019, 05:53:38 PM »
I'm sure Scoundrel will be along soon to sweep up. 

Assuming the admins fixed his panel THIS time, of course.

That was my bad.  I wanted to see how long it would take for anyone to notice.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2019, 05:57:35 PM »
Darling I was addressing your inability to read compositions longer than 2 sentences without the inclusion of pretty pictures to compensate for your attention deficit disorder. This has nothing to do with a tree stump. But since you brought it up I'll take the liberty of asking ; What is it about this oak person that keeps your corral canal pulsating blood farts like a panting hyena?

It would appear during a cursory review of both your posts in this thread that she is at least several orders of magnitude more intelligent than you are, but then again, so are the bars of soap you avoid like Ebola. So why the hostility? Is your lack of comprehensions something we cannot remedy with some English as a second language courses provided by your local welfare office?

Let us remain hopeful at the very least?

Translation:  You were addressing my unwillingness to offer praise where none is due.  I'm sorry I bruised your thin ego.  :coffee_beans:
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Emily Friday

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2019, 08:04:36 PM »
Translation:  You were addressing my unwillingness to offer praise where none is due.  I'm sorry I bruised your thin ego.  :coffee_beans:

Breathtakingly striking! How you can to be so publicly open with your vivid hallucinations and yet manage to evade forced & permanent commitment to a mental institution capable of protecting you from yourself defy reason.

Clearly you are plagued with advanced schizophrenia and see things which do not exist. And you continue to operate under some false pretense that you have somehow risen above your station in life as communal flame fodder. Believing, apparently, that you, or any opinion you pull out of that rancid cavity parked in the middle of your face bare the slightest resemblance to relevance to someone as far above your stature as I.

In other words, if you believe I require your approval toward anything I write, you are as deranged as an outhouse rodent with 5 different strains of rabies and should be beaten with electric cattle prods until you expire for your own protection.

Now piss off and cease soiling my springtime thread with your loathsome bovine diseases, before I notice you.

Offline Emily Friday

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2019, 08:11:41 PM »
Now that we've brought forth some sense of minimum standard by fumigating the pestilence you saw a few posts back, a song.

A personal favorite. Germane and topical, and should bring forth a bit of a loving feeling is those of us not plagued with the misfortunes of having fingers protruding out of our eyebrows.

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2019, 11:37:25 PM »
My hassling starts and ends in these forums

After that his hassling starts and ends with his wife. Poor bastard-
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rancidmilko
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2019, 02:15:55 AM »
What a dull dual

Walls of text will never make up for you faceless cowardice. They're not worth skimming, much less reading.

And as Lotus pointed out, the only thing they will get are some thumbs up from the land walrus

And much, MUCH shorter responses from me.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2019, 02:29:18 AM »
What a dull dual

Walls of text will never make up for you faceless cowardice. They're not worth skimming, much less reading.

And as Lotus pointed out, the only thing they will get are some thumbs up from the land walrus

You sure are an angry tree monkey.  Run out of bananas?

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2019, 02:40:43 AM »
Rancid eats all the green ones and gets constipated.  That's why he's an angry little bitch.

Offline Frederica

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Frederica
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -9
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2019, 03:17:20 AM »
Rancid eats all the green ones and gets constipated.  That's why he's an angry little bitch.

And full of shit

Offline Emily Friday

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2019, 03:26:14 AM »
What a dull dual

rancidmongoloid, how good of you to visit my spring time thread once again. It is just so wonderful that we can finally catch up. Let us walk and talk shall we?

Word on the street is that you are making quite the name for yourself among your clan of fellow rock spiders .And, just recently, you have even decided to put your niche vocational abilities & years of subject matter expertise to to good use co-authoring a how to guide along with Fat Danny entitled "cattle cunnilingus for dummies" the definitive guide to maintaining a healthy sex life with your four legged partner.

I am delighted for you rancid. I truly am.

Personally, with your background as a filthy day laborer in a Jersey Ghetto spending nearly a decade under a tent, I would have imaged you'd  be more apt to composing a step by step guide to building a dream home with  several thousand Slurpee straws and 5 pounds of chewed bubblegum. But hey, that's me, This is your life and you must continue to fail in any way you see fit. And if you feel it is your calling in life to assist fellow practitioners of bestiality in their quest towards a happily ever after with their pets who am I to judge?

As always it is a pleasure to speak with you, and do give my regards to the donkeys, mules and even some of your more distant family members too.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2019, 03:30:22 AM »
 :popcorn:

...oh to be a fly on the wall, or a fly in the ointment...

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2019, 12:00:55 PM »
You sure are an angry tree monkey.  Run out of bananas?

Angry? Maybe if I was some fat pauper chick living in a state infested with homeless trash and liberals.

Talking about trees, when was the last time you climbed one? If ever?

You should've exercised more, Oarka.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2019, 12:15:44 PM »

Actually, I’d say a certain 25 stone office cleaner who you and certain other regs constantly defend comes across as ‘angry’. She isn’t content unless she’s firing verbal diarrhoea at someone....

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2019, 12:25:40 PM »

Green bananas are only to be eaten fried, like potato chips.

You're welcome, frozen femur.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2019, 12:56:57 PM »

Green bananas are only to be eaten fried, like potato chips.

Sounds interesting, but probably kind of unhealthy.  On the other hand, plantains (do you have them also?) are prety good sliced and sauteed, with a drizzle of honey.

Offline Emily Friday

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2019, 01:28:55 PM »
Actually, I’d say a certain 25 stone office cleaner who you and certain other regs constantly defend comes across as ‘angry’. She isn’t content unless she’s firing verbal diarrhoea at someone....
Who are you? And why are you sullying my springtime thread with your loathsome presence? Are there no clogged toilets available in your polluted shantytown riddled with mind killing disease that can accommodate your desire to swim around in your own feces? And the feces of others as well?

Begone.. you lowly vagrant with voluminous eye sores before I shower you. With soap.

Offline Emily Friday

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2019, 01:44:43 PM »
frozen femur.
Oh my, "Frozen frmut" I had to look twice to be honest. Because the too cool for school effect simply astounded me.

Can I try?

Jungle jerk-off.

Babbling baboon

Given my luxurious upbringing in a household with running water and access to human contact regularly I will now venture out on a limb and try a threefor..

ghoulish gutter gimp

How delightful. Did you manage to observe the way that just waltzed off the tongue?

Isn't marvelous Rancid? When you are exposed to a civilized form of communication for the first time and you realize all the ways you can express your limited intellect which cannot be accommodated with simple grunts and burping sounds?

Yes friend, the English language certainly is a feature rich ocean of possibilities far beyond what you will ever achieve by banging a tree limb against the floor boards.

Wait until you see what civilized culture has for you next. I swear you’re going to soil your shower cap in disbelief.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6