Author Topic: PoofersParady-An Emergency Broadcast  (Read 3730 times)

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show only replies by reaper
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +197 / -34
Re: PoofersParady-An Emergency Broadcast
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2018, 12:24:35 PM »
I admit, I had to listen to it twice, i just couldn't believe someone i.e. YUO; could sound like Ozzy Osbourne getting a pap-smear for the first time. Dolt.

For someone that claims to not like my little parody you sure seem to go on about it a lot.

Keep on telling me how much you hate it though,that only makes me want to make more.

Oh and your tears taste delightful btw.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2018, 12:29:24 PM »
Reaper, have a seat and tell uncle chris about where the big bad poofer touched you.

Hey the little fag probably wants to touch me in some weird places but I don't roll like that I'm afraid.

Nice of a cowardly nick switch to come on here and act butt hurt for old Poofie though.The guy was so upset about it that he liked the post and stuck it to the top of the forum.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Flynn

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2018, 01:40:43 PM »
For someone that claims to not like my little parody you sure seem to go on about it a lot.

Keep on telling me how much you hate it though,that only makes me want to make more.

Oh and your tears taste delightful btw.

Keep on making those wickedly awful podcasts, that way I can continue to laugh my ass off at your sorry attempts at humor.

Offline Chris Hansen

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Chris Hansen
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2018, 01:42:47 PM »
Hey the little fag probably wants to touch me in some weird places but I don't roll like that I'm afraid.

Nice of a cowardly nick switch to come on here and act butt hurt for old Poofie though.The guy was so upset about it that he liked the post and stuck it to the top of the forum.
Interesting. So, you associate with sitting on laps as grown men touching you in weird spots and you're afraid it may happen again. We need to have a chat with your local santa claus as to why he's touching helmethead 50 year olds.

Thanks for the hot tip.(no homo)

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2018, 02:24:07 PM »
Interesting. So, you associate with sitting on laps as grown men touching you in weird spots and you're afraid it may happen again. We need to have a chat with your local santa claus as to why he's touching helmethead 50 year olds.

Thanks for the hot tip.(no homo)

I'm not in my 50's lol.

And I only know one retard that posts unreadable hogwash like that and can't even get someones PI right.

HI DIMMY

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2018, 02:25:34 PM »
Keep on making those wickedly awful podcasts, that way I can continue to laugh my ass off at your sorry attempts at humor.

See you're getting it now.

I'm glad to have been of service.

Flynn

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2018, 03:51:10 PM »
See you're getting it now.

I'm glad to have been of service.

Go get bent you eternal loser.

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2018, 04:00:18 PM »

Flynn

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2018, 04:23:03 PM »
:fuku:

Wow! You sure told me off with an emoji! So lets recap shall we? We know you're shit at making podcasts, and we all now know you suck hard at flaming. What other failures will you be presenting next, you talking dog scrotum?

Offline Baby Doll

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Baby Doll
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2489 / -1156
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2018, 04:35:34 PM »
Wow! You sure told me off with an emoji! So lets recap shall we? We know you're shit at making podcasts, and we all now know you suck hard at flaming. What other failures will you be presenting next, you talking dog scrotum?

Sinister called, he wants his act and vagina back.

Flynn

« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2018, 04:36:37 PM »
Sinister called, he wants his vagina back.

No wonder he called you first.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2018, 05:15:37 PM »
No wonder he called you first.

FINALLY, a passable flame.   :happy117:

Offline Chris Hansen

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2018, 05:33:34 PM »
I'm not in my 50's lol.

And I only know one retard that posts unreadable hogwash like that and can't even get someones PI right.

HI DIMMY
Interesting. Now your complaint is that somebody isn't getting something right that they are not supposed to be using in the first place. Please tell everybody here why anybody should give enough of a shit about you to learn your correct age. Something that they are not supposed to do on a flame/roast forum anyways. Something that doesn't make any sense to do.

Put your helmet back on fuck off back to whatever Special ed class you escaped from.

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2018, 02:49:02 AM »
Interesting. Now your complaint is that somebody isn't getting something right that they are not supposed to be using in the first place. Please tell everybody here why anybody should give enough of a shit about you to learn your correct age. Something that they are not supposed to do on a flame/roast forum anyways. Something that doesn't make any sense to do.

Put your helmet back on fuck off back to whatever Special ed class you escaped from.

Interesting? No, you're not interesting Dimmy.Had you said morbidly obese,a God awful read and a filthy child abuser then you'd of been closer to the truth.You're anything but interesting.

An interesting choice of username as well fat boy.Bet your glad Mr.Hanson wasn't around whilst you were trolling all of those children over to small hall,eh.You cowardly sick fuck.

Offline Chris Hansen

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2018, 12:57:45 PM »
Interesting? No, you're not interesting Dimmy.Had you said morbidly obese,a God awful read and a filthy child abuser then you'd of been closer to the truth.You're anything but interesting.

An interesting choice of username as well fat boy.Bet your glad Mr.Hanson wasn't around whilst you were trolling all of those children over to small hall,eh.You cowardly sick fuck.
So, in other words, you have no answer as to why you are losing your shit about dimmy or fat danny not giving a fuck about your PI is to go on an unrelated rant about child abuse and obesity. Is that how you see yourself, reaper? an abused obese child?

Have a seat, reaper. Tell everybody about how people not knowing your age hurts your little feelings, special little guy.

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2018, 01:12:30 PM »
So, in other words, you have no answer as to why you are losing your shit about dimmy or fat danny not giving a fuck about your PI is to go on an unrelated rant about child abuse and obesity. Is that how you see yourself, reaper? an abused obese child?

Have a seat, reaper. Tell everybody about how people not knowing your age hurts your little feelings, special little guy.

You came back again fat danny.Is it a bit quiet at flame truth or something ?  :laughinatu:  Did sucking up to old cunty not work out the way you wanted it too  :laughinatu: Do you still want me to reg an account at flame truth so I can laugh at you some more?  :laughinatu: I'm still waiting on this big thing you want me to see.Do you want to post it here where there is a crowd ?  :laughinatu:

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2018, 01:14:05 PM »

You bored me in to submission.Congats,not even fat danny's managed that one yet.

Flynn

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2018, 01:25:04 PM »
You bored me in to submission.Congats,not even fat danny's managed that one yet.

So you know exactly how I felt, listening to your podcasts.

Offline Chris Hansen

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2018, 01:33:01 PM »
You came back again fat danny.Is it a bit quiet at flame truth or something ?  :laughinatu:  Did sucking up to old cunty not work out the way you wanted it too  :laughinatu: Do you still want me to reg an account at flame truth so I can laugh at you some more?  :laughinatu: I'm still waiting on this big thing you want me to see.Do you want to post it here where there is a crowd ?  :laughinatu:
:dontknow:

I just have no idea what that mentally challenged little guy is on about. I guess I got his age wrong on a forum that doesn't allow PI anyways, he had a freakout about and started ranting about somebody named fat danny, and apparently wants him to show him a "big thing". Maybe fat danny is a gay lover of his or something?

Can reaper's tard wrangler shed some light on what exactly his malfunction is?

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2018, 01:38:05 PM »
:dontknow:

I just have no idea what that mentally challenged little guy is on about. I guess I got his age wrong on a forum that doesn't allow PI anyways, he had a freakout about and started ranting about somebody named fat danny, and apparently wants him to show him a "big thing". Maybe fat danny is a gay lover of his or something?

Can reaper's tard wrangler shed some light on what exactly his malfunction is?

Yep,that's what I thought,you've got nothing.

Very kind of you to come on here and white knight for old poofie though.Are you sucking up to him now  :laughinatu:

Poor old Danny,forever wanting to fit in and and forever being laughed at  :laughinatu:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6