Author Topic: Regarding pictures -  (Read 2669 times)

The Queen Bee

Regarding pictures -
« on: May 03, 2019, 02:02:48 PM »
Pictures of children and family members are absolutely NOT allowed to be posted.

If your picture is out on the web and you participate on flame or abuse forums, there is always a chance someone will find it and use it. In all my years on forums, Ive never known any admin to delete members pics, flattering or not. For example..I’ve given Freud and BEnzo very explicit pictures of myself that I’d rather not see posted. However, if they did decide to be grimey and post it, I wouldn’t expect anyone to delete it. That’s how this game goes.

Regarding Okie - dude, you’re not a bad looking guy. Nothing to be embarrassed about. In fact, you remind me of my departed uncle ( God rest his soul )
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Re: Regarding pictures -
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 02:06:07 PM »
Yeah I agree Semen looks in good shape for a 75 yr old. His late wife’s shekels have looked after him over the years.   :biggrin:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 02:07:10 PM »
Yeah I agree Semen looks in good shape for a 75 yr old. His late wife’s shekels have looked after him over the years.   :biggrin:

So where’s your pic, Scouse ?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 02:09:47 PM »
Ask Semen, he has them all saved on his hard drive.  :biglaugha:

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2019, 02:22:34 PM »
Pictures of children and family members are absolutely NOT allowed to be posted.

If your picture is out on the web and you participate on flame or abuse forums, there is always a chance someone will find it and use it. In all my years on forums, Ive never known any admin to delete members pics, flattering or not. For example..I’ve given Freud and BEnzo very explicit pictures of myself that I’d rather not see posted. However, if they did decide to be grimey and post it, I wouldn’t expect anyone to delete it. That’s how this game goes.

Regarding Okie - dude, you’re not a bad looking guy. Nothing to be embarrassed about. In fact, you remind me of my departed uncle ( God rest his soul )

You shared those with me privately therefore I have no right to post them...

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2019, 03:30:51 PM »
For example..I’ve given Freud and BEnzo very explicit pictures of myself that I’d rather not see posted.

How incredibly foolish.

:popcorn:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by FatBasted
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2019, 04:27:19 PM »

Which one looks like the meth head? I remember seeing pix of one of them and it looked like his eyeballs and cheeks were sunk in like a junkie. You find that attractive enough to send explicite pix? Your respect points have just been decreased.

:crazy:
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2019, 04:53:13 PM »
Which one looks like the meth head? I remember seeing pix of one of them and it looked like his eyeballs and cheeks were sunk in like a junkie. You find that attractive enough to send explicite pix? Your respect points have just been decreased.

:crazy:

Neither look like meth heads lol. Wrong person, fatty

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2019, 11:01:39 PM »

Notice he didn't say he definitely wouldn't post them.

Me? I'm incapable of stooping that low. JS wanted to see those so bad, too. Lol.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2019, 11:14:54 PM »
The Freud butthurt is bad in BEnzto.  He's blaming him for things he hasn't even done. :coffee_beans:

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2019, 11:25:01 PM »
The Freud butthurt is bad in BEnzto.  He's blaming him for things he hasn't even done. :coffee_beans:

You're another lowlife. Not to be trusted. {Am I right? You don't have to answer.}
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2019, 11:45:17 PM »
Oh no, people on the internet might not trust me.  How will I ever sleep again?

Your priorities need a good check, old timer.  Go wash the dog shit out of your sweatpants. /flick

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2019, 12:01:31 AM »
Oh no, people on the internet might not trust me.  How will I ever sleep again?

Your priorities need a good check, old timer.  Go wash the dog shit out of your sweatpants. /flick

You won't have to worry about 'bed-head', that's fer sure.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2019, 01:05:06 AM »
All this means is that individuals don't have autonomy over themselves.  Interesting.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2019, 01:44:52 AM »

I follow the old FT code...

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2019, 01:54:55 AM »
I remember when Bunny gave me her nudes.  When we parted ways, she asked me to delete them so they never got out, and I did it without hesitation.

They were never posted on any flame forum.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2019, 02:40:29 AM »
I remember when Bunny gave me her nudes.  When we parted ways, she asked me to delete them so they never got out, and I did it without hesitation.

They were never posted on any flame forum.

I know a lot of personal stuff for past and present members of these communities.

...it's just a no go zone.

...but IF they post it publicly themselves, it's fair game/fodder from that point on...

Can't have your cake and eat it too...

No Okie

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2019, 09:06:54 AM »

I shared them with no one. Fucking liar

No Okie

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2019, 09:10:13 AM »

I’m not embarrassed. PI is PI, and thank you  :happy117:

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2019, 10:29:25 AM »
I follow the old FT code...

Right, Faggot Tactics code.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6