Author Topic: No moar sex in Georgia  (Read 2040 times)

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Re: No moar sex in Georgia
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2019, 03:54:28 PM »
Right on, Gingersnap!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2019, 07:37:14 PM »
all witches should be burned to death.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2019, 07:44:14 PM »

It seems like its the man trying to control & subjugate women in America.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2019, 10:09:50 PM »
all witches should be burned to death.

We should all get together and burn you guys at the stake.  After we've hexed your dicks off and let you live with that for awhile.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2019, 11:36:31 PM »
We should all get together and burn you guys at the stake.  After we've hexed your dicks off and let you live with that for awhile.

If you're "smart", you will. I've said before that I expect rampant violence against people who promote the Judeo-Christian foundations of America. God has let us know that the persecution of His Word will be the worlds demise so I'm content knowing justice will be served.....starting when Jesus returns and personally sends all gaytheists, faggits, and other degenerates straight to hell. By then, da earfs population will be greatly reduced due to the rejection of Godliness.

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2019, 08:47:04 AM »
{alt}

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2019, 03:19:27 PM »
We should all get together
you should.

one easy target for one good tomahawk cruise missile  :biggrin:

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2019, 11:10:38 AM »
{alt}

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2019, 03:26:34 PM »
{alt}

Why do you insist on being willfully ignorant? I'm pro-choice and I birthed AND raised my babies. There are millions of us.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2019, 03:38:52 PM »
Why do you insist on being willfully ignorant? I'm pro-choice and I birthed AND raised my babies. There are millions of us.
I'm pro choice too. For frivolous reasons up until the 24th week. After the 24th week or when the baby has the ability to live outside the womb you'd better have a damn good reason to kill it.

And that's why I am so opposed to laws with verbiage that would allow one to rely on "mental health" as their defense to avoid the consequences normally associated with murder. Mental health is far too ambiguous and relies mostly on the honesty of the accused. And of course we know the accused will always opt to be entirely truthful when years of imprisonment are on the line 

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2019, 03:42:25 PM »
I'm pro choice too. For frivolous reasons up until the 24th week. After the 24th week or when the baby has the ability to live outside the womb you'd better have a damn good reason to kill it.

And that's why I am so opposed to laws with verbiage that would allow one to rely on "mental health" as their defense to avoid the consequences normally associated with murder. Mental health is far too ambiguous and relies mostly on the honesty of the accused. And of course we know the accused will always opt to be entirely truthful when years of imprisonment are on the line

You need to let it go and trust that between the woman AND the doctor, lives will be saved rather than lost.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2019, 03:46:51 PM »
You need to let it go and trust that between the woman AND the doctor, lives will be saved rather than lost.
I won't let it go and I'm happy a significant portion of society is fighting these barbaric philosophies.

You want me to place complete and unquestioned trust in a doctor, and I won't. Simply because doctors lie. People lie. And we as a society must put in controls designed to minimized the negative consequence of that basic human flaw to the greatest extent possible.

I want people to be held accountable when ANY life is lost and that includes the one inside the womb.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2019, 05:41:54 PM »
I won't let it go and I'm happy a significant portion of society is fighting these barbaric philosophies.

You want me to place complete and unquestioned trust in a doctor, and I won't. Simply because doctors lie. People lie. And we as a society must put in controls designed to minimized the negative consequence of that basic human flaw to the greatest extent possible.

I want people to be held accountable when ANY life is lost and that includes the one inside the womb.

Oh, so you want people to be held accountable for all the innocents who have died in corporate wars?  You want to end the death penalty, because once in awhile an innocent gets found guilty?  You want Medicare for all so NO ONE dies due to lack of insurance?  And you want safety nets for poor children so NONE of them die due to complications of poverty? 

ALRIGHT!  Now you're talking.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2019, 06:43:12 PM »
1.3% of abortions take place after the 21st week of pregnancy.  And those are performed out of medical necessity.

Get a grip, pearl clutchers.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2019, 09:35:08 PM »
1.3% of abortions take place after the 21st week of pregnancy.  And those are performed out of medical necessity.

Yea? and yet libs wouldn't give that inch so they're on the cusp of loosing a mile.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2019, 09:47:06 PM »

I dunno. This guy seems to prove those stats a bit misleading. One doctor. 1200 abortions in 4 years. Many of which are in the 2nd trimester.

I find it really difficult that ALL of them were out of medical necessity and I'm willing to bet significant sums of money that less than 1% of those he performed were to avoid a clear and present life threatening danger to the mother.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OZXQBhTszpU

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2019, 09:47:16 AM »
I remember libs hollering "partial birth on normal kids doesnt happen" like it was yesterday. Then Dr Gossnel was quoted as saying "that ones almost big enough to walk me down to the bus stop" Even after that, libs defended 3rd tri abortion. Thats when they lost the argument.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2019, 05:34:59 PM »
I remember libs hollering "partial birth on normal kids doesnt happen" like it was yesterday. Then Dr Gossnel was quoted as saying "that ones almost big enough to walk me down to the bus stop" Even after that, libs defended 3rd tri abortion. Thats when they lost the argument.

WTF are you talking about?

Oh, never mind.  It's not worth reading, whatever it is.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2019, 05:44:34 PM »

According to the great research arm of PP, Gutt Institute, no late term abortions are for "medical nessesity". What medical nessesity requires a three day fucking procedure with a high risk of sepsis over a 15 minute emergency csec? Let's see the (primary, reputable) source.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2019, 05:48:43 PM »
According to the great research arm of PP, Gutt Institute, no late term abortions are for "medical nessesity". What medical nessesity* requires a three day fucking procedure with a high risk of sepsis over a 15 minute emergency csec? Let's see the (primary, reputable) source.

Let's see YOUR primary, reputable source first.

*necessity 
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6