Author Topic: Where's the Wall?  (Read 8859 times)

Dovey

Re: Where's the Wall?
« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2019, 04:08:58 PM »
I’ve stayed out of the ongoing abortion argument in case you haven’t noticed, but calling Dove a Nazi is stupid and just makes you look like a fruitcake.

I have been pointing that out to this moron for days. She just looks like a mindless whack job.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2019, 04:14:26 PM »
I pointed out that studies have shown rape victims do not prefer abortion and are not helped by abortion.

I pointed out the multiple groups of rape survivors who speak out against abortion. Who have talked about how they were pressured by family and society to "abort the rape baby", how some were forced by family. How many were further traumatized by abortion. How many actually rejected abortion and speak out against YOUR rhetoric that its a "rapists baby".

You are just posting bullshit now because rape is your last resort card to play to argue for abortion. Rather than spend a few moments actually looking into this issue to see if rape survivors even WANT your fucking dehumanizing "activism", you just spew out "AHA! Deeerr Doveyu wants to force rape victims to give birth deerrr she a nazi!!"

I AM a rape survivor, you blubbering knuckledragging fuckwit. You do NOT speak for me.

Im sure the several thousands minors who were forced by parents to abort their rape children dont much appreciate YOUR nazi "just kill it and move on" rhetoric, but again.....you dont give a fuck about anyone. Just your political views matter.

You said ALL rape victims want to keep their babies. 

And I have NEVER advocated to "kill it and move on."  Where do you come up with this shit?  See, your intellectual dishonesty is glaring.  I actually believe abortion should only be a last resort.  I think it's a huge, and often tragic, choice to have to make.  But you make assumptions about me, as I claimed in the post above, because you cannot process ideas that don't fit into your preconceived notions of what people think.

I don't think you or anyone has the right to take away a woman's right to CHOOSE whether or not she should have an abortion.  That does not in any way make me an advocate for abortion.

You argued with me at length about how all pro-choice folks are pro-abortion.  Even when I explained my position to you, you continued to label me, falsely.  You are extremely judgmental, but you carry around this mantle of "Oh poor, altruistic me.  I am so reasonable.  Why does anyone disagree with me?"  You're a farce.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 04:34:51 PM by LotusBud »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #82 on: May 28, 2019, 04:15:42 PM »
I have been pointing that out to this moron for days. She just looks like a mindless whack job.

She definitely seems to belong to the more ‘quirky’ gaggle of far left SJW’s....

I think she admitted to only bathing once a week in another thread, much to everyone’s disgust.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2019, 04:15:45 PM »
Oh, poor reasonable you!  Boohoo!
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2019, 04:16:28 PM »
I think she admitted to only bathing once a week in another thread, much to everyone’s disgust.

You're just feeding that troll.  She believes you, I'm sure.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2019, 04:19:54 PM »
Oh, poor reasonable you!  Boohoo!

Are you able to stop yelping about nazis, mental illness and all that useless bullshit and actually address the points other people make?

Because you are not even close to reasonable.

You spend more time attempting to demonize your opposition than you do addressing honestly what is being said. You got all your buzzwords ready.

It makes you look ignorant and foolish.

Dovey

« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2019, 04:28:28 PM »
You said ALL rape victims want to keep their babies. 

Nope. Dont bring intellectual dishonesty up here when you are constantly demonstrating it. That is NOT what i said. You forever twist and put words into people mouths.

I said most rape victims do NOT want abortion. This is a statistical FACT.  The vast majority of that already small percentage do NOT go for abortions.

And many that do, have reported doing so under extreme pressure and even force.  This SHOULD give you pause when you wish to rely on their trauma for your abortion apologetic.

So rather than just USING these women as an argument for YOUR platform, why dont you actually go...yanno....look at what these women have to say, read the stats and the studies.

Because abortion has NOT been shown to help rape survivors. It just helps those around them not have to be uncomfortable.  It DOES FURTHER HARM.

Abortion doesnt unrape anyone. Its just another trauma.

Again until you get good and comfortable with the facts on abortion and evidence and actual statistics and studies.....your repeat of "wimmenz right to chose!!" in the midst of a human rights violation like abortion, the multiple cases of failure to report rape by abortion providers, force and coercion stats, all the ethical and safety violations of abortion providers.....i just cannot take you seriously. 

Can you defend your position without repeating mindless buzz words like "right to chose" and "rape victims!"?

Now go minimize the suffering of Jews under Nazi Germany by throwing around "Nazi" everytime someone has a fact based opinion you dont like.  How utterly thoughtful and compassionate you are.  :coffee_beans:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 28, 2019, 04:35:42 PM »
Nope. Dont bring intellectual dishonesty up here when you are constantly demonstrating it. That is NOT what i said. You forever twist and put words into people mouths.

I said most rape victims do NOT want abortion. This is a statistical FACT.  The vast majority of that already small percentage do NOT go for abortions.

And many that do, have reported doing so under extreme pressure and even force.  This SHOULD give you pause when you wish to rely on their trauma for your abortion apologetic.

So rather than just USING these women as an argument for YOUR platform, why dont you actually go...yanno....look at what these women have to say, read the stats and the studies.

Because abortion has NOT been shown to help rape survivors. It just helps those around them not have to be uncomfortable.  It DOES FURTHER HARM.

Abortion doesnt unrape anyone. Its just another trauma.

Again until you get good and comfortable with the facts on abortion and evidence and actual statistics and studies.....your repeat of "wimmenz right to chose!!" in the midst of a human rights violation like abortion, the multiple cases of failure to report rape by abortion supporters, force and coercion stats, all the ethical and safety violations of abortion providers.....i just cannot take you seriously. 

Can you defend your position without repeating mindless buzz words like "right to chose" and "rape victims!"?

Now go minimize the suffering of Jews under Nazi Germany by throwing around "Nazi" everytime someone has a fact based opinion you dont like.  How utterly thoughtful and compassionate you are.  :coffee_beans:

I have logically defended my position multiple times.  But you don't want that.  You only want me to agree with you.  Anything else I say is dismissed by you, and if you were honest with yourself you would know it.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 28, 2019, 04:37:34 PM »

Multiple times you have made this claim "That is a statistical fact."  And I asked you to link to the study.  But did you ever do that?  No.  Not once.

And you did say all rape victims want to keep their babies.  You also claimed they were forced to have abortions.

Back up those claims.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #89 on: May 28, 2019, 05:02:48 PM »
https://healthresearchfunding.org/18-shocking-abortion-statistics-rape-victims/

http://theunchoice.com/coerced.htm

http://www.annalsofhealthlaw.com/annalsofhealthlaw/vol_23_issue_1?pg=69#pg69

http://afterabortion.org/2016/if-i-dont-go-ahead-with-it-ill-be-dead-forced-abortion-and-human-trafficking-go-hand-and-hand/

(loads of downloadable court documents about all these cases up there)

https://abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_statistics/

http://www.silentnomoreawareness.org/testimonies/

Jen C represents thousands of women who conceived in rape. There are literal groups of survivors fighting the abortion/rape narrative and speaking out regarding coercion, pressure, and the abuse these women face.  They are ruthlessly attacked when they come forward.

Now go ahead and quote me and provide the link where i said 100 percent of rape survivors want to have a rapists child? You word twisting manipulative shrew. Saying they dont want abortions thrown at them, pointing out that its hateful rhetoric to call these innocent children "rape babies" and that its much more complicated than "womans choice" and often times it isnt their choice....isnt the same as that shit you are claiming i said.  This is why i call you dishonest and incapable of a rational discussion. You twist words and call people nazis  :coffee_beans:

Are you aware the leading cause of death in pregnancy is homicide?

« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 05:45:44 PM by Dovey »

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2019, 07:15:12 PM »
You word twisting manipulative shrew.

Okay, you loving Christian!   Lover of all babies -- including the millions who die of poverty.  Thanks for your kind words, and thanks for helping!
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #91 on: May 28, 2019, 07:17:21 PM »
Okay, you loving Christian!   Lover of all babies -- including the millions who die of poverty.  Thanks for your kind words, and thanks for helping!

Boom.

And here we go for another spin on the merry go round of "but you dont care about poor people dying of starvation" even after i posted several sources proving that false.

See what i mean?

Stop proving me right about you.

Honey, you aint gonna make me feel bad. Stop trying so hard  :biglaugha:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #92 on: May 28, 2019, 09:49:32 PM »
https://healthresearchfunding.org/18-shocking-abortion-statistics-rape-victims/       DATA SOURCE NOT CITED

http://theunchoice.com/coerced.htm  - I went back to the primary resources and looked at Research citation #1 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15448616). Seems like the women who experience trauma because of an abortion were most often victims of childhood trauma experienced by the woman.
"Posttraumatic stress reactions were found to be associated with abortion. Consistent with previous research, the data here suggest abortion can increase stress and decrease coping abilities, particularly for those women who have a history of adverse childhood events and prior trauma".

http://www.annalsofhealthlaw.com/annalsofhealthlaw/vol_23_issue_1?pg=69#pg69

http://afterabortion.org/2016/if-i-dont-go-ahead-with-it-ill-be-dead-forced-abortion-and-human-trafficking-go-hand-and-hand/

(loads of downloadable court documents about all these cases up there)

https://abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_statistics/

http://www.silentnomoreawareness.org/testimonies/

Jen C represents thousands of women who conceived in rape. There are literal groups of survivors fighting the abortion/rape narrative and speaking out regarding coercion, pressure, and the abuse these women face.  They are ruthlessly attacked when they come forward.

Now go ahead and quote me and provide the link where i said 100 percent of rape survivors want to have a rapists child? You word twisting manipulative shrew. Saying they dont want abortions thrown at them, pointing out that its hateful rhetoric to call these innocent children "rape babies" and that its much more complicated than "womans choice" and often times it isnt their choice....isnt the same as that shit you are claiming i said.  This is why i call you dishonest and incapable of a rational discussion. You twist words and call people nazis  :coffee_beans:

Are you aware the leading cause of death in pregnancy is homicide?

I'm not going to check all of the sources, but I think the data is more nuanced than how it's being presented in this debate at a troll forum.

I am also trained to analyze data.   I think it's important to present all data as it is and not slant it. 

Because we all have seen that quote about stats: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

Popularized by Twain in the US, who attributed to Benjamin Disraeli - but may not have been the originator since it's in none of his writings.

Dovey

« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2019, 08:29:20 AM »
I'm not going to check all of the sources, but I think the data is more nuanced than how it's being presented in this debate at a troll forum.

I am also trained to analyze data.   I think it's important to present all data as it is and not slant it. 

Because we all have seen that quote about stats: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

Popularized by Twain in the US, who attributed to Benjamin Disraeli - but may not have been the originator since it's in none of his writings.

Well there are alot of court documents showing many of these cases, its all pdf.

Annals of Health Law should be pretty reliable.

Just go jump in to where they discuss it. There are plenty of groups of rape survivors engaging in pro life activism.

Of course its more nuanced, i dont agree with rape is tossed out as an argument for legal abortion. Especially when you consider that these women can be pressured and forced to abort under those circumstances due to family and community biases, alot of women talk about that. There are women who have been disowned for not aborting the "rapists baby". If people are going to say "forced to give birth to a rapists child", shouldnt they acknowledge women who are forced to abort?

There is more than one way to look at this.  Its just more complicated than "abortion should be legal so a ten year old isnt forced to give birth to her uncles baby".

No Okie

« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2019, 09:34:58 AM »

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2019, 10:33:15 AM »
A half mile section.Big deal. What’s up with the other 2399.5 miles. Amigo send more $$$$$.

I am. Would you like an update each time I do?

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2019, 10:40:16 AM »
Does everyone here support execution of the rapist? And by rapist, I mean the type that breaks into your home, a complete stranger, and rapes you. I'm not including someone who you were partying with and ass grabbing who slipped you the sausage when you only wanted to stroke it or someone like me who NEVER pulls out which can cause a claim of "unwanted insemination" rape.

Just wondering if there's a clear line of delineation between the other side of the rape abortion issue.

No Okie

« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2019, 10:44:44 AM »
I am. Would you like an update each time I do?

Yes please. Let’s us know when the walls done, or when Trump has a brain aneurism. Which ever comes first. On the other hand $200. Per year can’t really go that far.

No Okie

« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2019, 10:45:56 AM »

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 30, 2019, 10:58:35 AM »
Yes please. Let’s us know when the walls done, or when Trump has a brain aneurism. Which ever comes first. On the other hand $200. Per year can’t really go that far.

$200/yr aint shit, neither is 1 bee sting. I'll update you after my upcoming donation.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6