Author Topic: Where's the Wall?  (Read 6996 times)

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Re: Where's the Wall?
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2019, 02:46:54 AM »
Fuck the wall.  It isn't needed, and there are about a hundred other things people have been waiting decades for that wasted defense spending to be used for (health care, infrastructure among them), the same decades that have seen illegal immigration numbers dwindle.  Yet everyone thinks it's suddenly an emergency.

Of course it’s needed, your country’s border is an absolute joke.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2019, 02:48:13 AM »
It was in the North, but there was a problem with White Walkers getting through it.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2019, 12:55:56 PM »
Got an update this morning. The portion of the wall funded by private donations like mine has a location selected now and is about to be built. No doubt Saint Trump is colluding with my donation peeps to prevent some faggit loving libs from stopping it with a frivolous lawsuit. Hopefully, Saint Trump talks Rasputin into nuking SagFagcisco "by mistake" as part of Russian Collusion 2.0 which will solidify Republican domination over the shithole known as Kookifornia for a couple of generations.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2019, 12:59:44 PM »
https://thesternfacts.com/source-build-the-wall-gofundme-just-paid-for-a-nearly-1-million-yacht-not-a-wall-72958836bd0c

SOURCE: Wall GoFundMe sponsor just paid for a ‘nearly’ $1 million yacht (UPDATED II)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2019, 01:00:39 PM »
Got an update this morning. The portion of the wall funded by private donations like mine has a location selected now and is about to be built. No doubt Saint Trump is colluding with my donation peeps to prevent some faggit loving libs from stopping it with a frivolous lawsuit. Hopefully, Saint Trump talks Rasputin into nuking SagFagcisco "by mistake" as part of Russian Collusion 2.0 which will solidify Republican domination over the shithole known as Kookifornia for a couple of generations.

So, what kind of drugs are you on?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2019, 01:03:55 PM »
https://thesternfacts.com/source-build-the-wall-gofundme-just-paid-for-a-nearly-1-million-yacht-not-a-wall-72958836bd0c

SOURCE: Wall GoFundMe sponsor just paid for a ‘nearly’ $1 million yacht (UPDATED II)
Dupes from the orange man to the wall man.  Ahaaahahaha

:crampe: :crampe:

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2019, 01:11:21 PM »

"piss poor reporting. The boat was ordered in 2017, manufacturing began in 2018 and boat delivered in August of 2018. It’s all document on my instagram with time stamps, dates and images. Hope you like being sued, because I’m going to buy a bigger boat after my attorney owns you.

go ahead and look at my instagram www.Instagram.com/Brian_kolfage scroll down to 2018 you scumbag"

I figure he needs some leisure time. Hell, he gave an arm and 2 legs after all!  :popcorn:

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2019, 01:42:30 PM »
I figure

I figure that if your time is worth anything to you, you've already arrived at the point where you're throwing good money after bad.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2019, 02:05:34 PM »
You probably should have done a bit more research before posting that article Peaches, you’ve made this type of error in the past.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2019, 02:35:16 PM »
You should stay out of conversations too nuanced for you to understand, Kid.

We see this all the time from criminals of all political persuasions.  "I deny it and I'm sending my lawyer to kick your ass" is not exactly proof of anything.

Nope, where there's smoke there's often fire.  I'm just keeping this fire burning so that no one forgets we have posters on this forum who have actually sent money to this crook, and I'm not aware as yet that he has anything to show for it.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2019, 02:46:38 PM »

We see this all the time from criminals of all political persuasions.  "I deny it and I'm sending my lawyer to kick your ass" is not exactly proof of anything.

Nope, where there's smoke there's often fire.  I'm just keeping this fire burning so that no one forgets we have posters on this forum who have actually sent money to this crook, and I'm not aware as yet that he has anything to show for it.

Hey, he may very well be a saint or a crook. If he's a crook, his one armed ass will go to the slam, problem solved. The fact remains that the majority of the people want a wall and many like me are proudly willing to pay out of pocket for it. An alleged scam artist in the mix allows you people to deflect and thats what interests you people the most.

I dont ever remember donating to a Presidential campaign in my life. I did donate to the Constitution Party a few times. I'll continue to give to Trump not because he needs it, but as a matter of support and principal. If there was a coup against him, I'd even take up arms in his defense. Many others would too.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2019, 03:26:54 PM »

They are the same people who got suckered by Trump.  They have no powers of observation or discernment, and no ability to understand cause/effect scenarios of even the lowest order.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2019, 03:49:08 PM »
Hey, he may very well be a saint or a crook. If he's a crook, his one armed ass will go to the slam, problem solved. The fact remains that the majority of the people want a wall and many like me are proudly willing to pay out of pocket for it. An alleged scam artist in the mix allows you people to deflect and thats what interests you people the most.

Exactly, Lady Peaches and the other leftists piling in on the matter desperately want the guy to be a scammer and for you to have been duped so they can mock you and accuse you of being a fool.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2019, 03:51:44 PM »

How benevolent of you, perhaps you should change your name to Saint Peaches?

It’s not as though you have an ulterior motive or anything....

No Okie

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2019, 05:10:36 PM »
ulterior motive

Nope, no one who posts in the politics forum EVER has an agenda.  Especially not you. 

SHS

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2019, 06:08:06 PM »
The majority of America want the wall built....STILL! FACT!

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2019, 06:19:33 PM »
Gee I wonder why I haven't seen THOSE statistics.

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2019, 06:26:49 PM »
The majority of America want the wall built....STILL! FACT!

^^ troll

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2019, 07:21:33 PM »
Nope, no one who posts in the politics forum EVER has an agenda.  Especially not you. 

SHS

At least I’m open and honest about being a White Nationalist, you deny voting Democrat and often try to deflect when accused of being a leftist.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6