Author Topic: The not racist left is at it again  (Read 759 times)

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Re: The not racist left is at it again
« on: May 13, 2019, 07:29:27 PM »
So we have Tucker and the prof's word about what happened.  Who knows what really happened.  Some students really go off the deep end with this stuff -- I've had it happen to me.  But some professors really are racist -- I've met a few.  So who knows what happened.

Tucker is not a reliable source.

You can thank your idol Marx for all this anti-white nonsense being peddled in the media, academia and God knows wherever else. Not to mention those other K1kes at the Frankfurt school that Hitler booted out of Germany in the 1930’s aswell....

*SIGH* how different things would have been had the Reich triumphed, all this Jewish-inspired SJW crap would be unheard of.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 09:24:36 PM by Aryan Resistance »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 11:05:53 AM »
But the irony becomes readily apparent once a white or darker looking person does a DNA saliva test with the ancestry companies...

...we have no idea where a lot of our ancestors hailed from...

...i've been reeling recently in amazement of heritages I never in a million years might have considered possible....yet the markers are clearly there....

Don’t be such a naive tool, those ancestry companies are a fucking scam. You’re essentially handing over private information about yourself to complete strangers who can basically do whatever they like with your details and if that’s not bad enough, there’s been numerous cases of certain companies ‘muddying’ pure white DNA to get back at supposed racists and Trump supporters.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if these companies readily share customer’s info with government agencies and so on, after all how would anyone know or be held accountable?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 11:11:15 AM »
Well, in a way it is good that the media has made whites into a conscious interest group.

True, Trump’s election, Brexit and the general rise of right wing sentiment in the US and Europe is a direct reaction to the decades of leftist policies we’ve been inflicted with. If the JQ became a mainstream debate and adequate action was taken against International Jewry I would die a happy man.  :biggrin:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 11:19:00 AM »
Don't be an assuming fuckstick...

...I never said that I personally took a test...

Well praise Allah, perhaps you’re not dumb as a house brick.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2019, 11:23:55 AM »
Because leftists cannot be reasoned with. They have steeped in their idiocy and will never let it go.

The Frankfurt school and other Marxist ‘intellectuals’ have much to answer for. The ideology is so poisonous and dangerous it needs to be outlawed before any more irreparable damage is done to society.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2019, 11:25:24 AM »
Indeed...I count myself lucky we're not related...

No chance of that, there’s no Juden or Abbo blood in my DNA...

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2019, 11:43:51 AM »
Ideas are just ideas... nothing wrong with having them...

...it's the use of force to enforce ideas which is the concern...

Cultural Marxism has been implemented by stealth, rather than force. The expression describing the long process of infiltrating, subverting and finally implementing ideology into mainstream western academia derived from Marx and The Frankfurt School is known as ‘The long march through the institutions’. Even you must surely be aware that there is most definitely something wrong with these ‘ideas’, you only have to look at the vast array of headcases who make up the ranks of today’s political left to realise this.

You have no idea what genetics play a part in my make and model but I will tell you it's well over a dozen...

...maybe if your lines didn't inbreed so regularly, you wouldn't be here on this forum to perform the role of perpetual punching bag...

Yet these so called ‘punches’ haven’t phased me or even left a mark.... feeling inadequate yet? Your flaming expertise isn’t as formidable as you claim is it sweet cheeks?  :biglaugha:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2019, 12:00:12 PM »
See above post about your familial breeding choices...

So having pure white DNA is ‘inbreeding’ according to your mongrel ass?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2019, 12:15:50 PM »
It’s a good job it never happened then isn’t it, Diana?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6