Author Topic: We need to agree on terminology, folks  (Read 879 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Re: We need to agree on terminology, folks
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2019, 05:48:04 PM »
Not at all, you, for a fact, don't know what each individual case is about.  You just don't.  Admit it that you're speculating based on your very negative view of people.
What is it going to take to make you understand that I dont give the first fuck about what the individual case is all about?

And it has nothing to do with a man our a woman because I would be just as hash with a man who kicked his pregnant woman in the belly while a viable life were inside her. If the viable life inside her womb dies as a result of his kick I would be calling for his punishment all the same.

Every bit of supporting evidence you've tried to provide has fallen on death ears. To a degree I don't think you can possibly imagine.  And you will never convince me otherwise. Ever. As a matter of fact your efforts don't even qualify as futile as they are tantamount to an attempt at leaping from your backyard all the way to Mars in one thrust.

I don't care if the child has 6 heads or 16 legs and or was fathered by Satan himself  or if it turns the mother into chewed bubble gum on the way out of her snatch. If this being can live outside the womb and you prevent it from living outside the womb you have killed it. ie Murder.

Justifiable murder, or in more appropriate legal terms "justifiable homicide" without question, but murder / homicide none-the-less. A murder that should go unpunished due to the extraordinary circumstances in which the act was committed. And I say this  solely because I refuse to strip a life of its right to be a life just because that appears to be the new En-vogue thought process among those who believe they are smarter than everyone else.

I dunno, if that term murder or killing happens to break your heart then take that up with whomever it is that is in charge of adding or removing words from the dictionary. And have them devise something more palatable to your conscience but until such time, like it or not, the words murder and killing apply here despite what any crazy feminist with a cotton vagina on top of her head tells you.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2019, 05:52:46 PM »
" I don't care if the child has 6 heads or 16 legs and or was fathered by Satan himself  or if it turns the mother into chewed bubble gum on the way out of her snatch. If this being can live outside the womb and you prevent it from living outside the womb you have killed it. ie Murder."

Thanks, you have just proven the OP.   You are, in fact, a forced birth extremist.  I knew if I pushed enough it would come out.

We have nothing further to say about it.  You do you.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2019, 06:21:34 PM »
" I don't care if the child has 6 heads or 16 legs and or was fathered by Satan himself  or if it turns the mother into chewed bubble gum on the way out of her snatch. If this being can live outside the womb and you prevent it from living outside the womb you have killed it. ie Murder."

Thanks, you have just proven the OP.   You are, in fact, a forced birth extremist.  I knew if I pushed enough it would come out.

We have nothing further to say about it.  You do you.
where exactly did I have to say a birth must be forced?

If the term murder applied to her action without any other consequence happens  to disrupt the delicate ego of a mother that much she's got bigger problems than what I happen to think. That's a matter she should be seeing a therapist or perhaps a life coach about

The term murder forces women to jeopardize their lives and give birth despite the consequence :crampe: 

didn't know ya'll were that incredibly simple and delicate 

No dear, I'm a "use the proper terms to define the proper acts realist"  :thumbup2:

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2019, 06:27:52 PM »
No dear, I'm a "use the proper terms to define the proper acts realist"  :thumbup2:

Well, I've already mentioned what I think the proper term is for the proper acts you advocate.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2019, 06:36:45 PM »
Well, I've already mentioned what I think the proper term is for the proper acts you advocate.
Ok, so you wanna add chopped brains, menstrual fluids and placentas to the water buckets you like to carry. That's nice I'm sure you'll be grinning happily and simply as those pats on the head are provided.

But what exactly am I advocating if I'm making it crystal clear that I don't think anyone should be forced to do anything? I just want the appropriate terminology to apply to the action when a mother and her doctor snuff out the life of a human being

If you are too stupid to get that then perhaps this is a matter you need to take up with whomever provided you your poor education

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2019, 06:43:21 PM »

However, I should mention that I, like yourself, envision a gestational point beyond which killing a fetus is not okay with me except in the most extreme circumstances.  Actually I will go further and say that I view abortion of any sort, even late in the first trimester, as a moral problem FOR THE GESTATIONAL MOTHER and I particularly abhor people who view abortion as a sort of "oh hell" birth control.

I do respect the settled law that the country lives under despite those misgivings, because in theory we are a civil society of adults who understand that no one is entitled to get everything they want just because they have an "opinion."  And I find it tiresome that there is such a large number of evangelicals and other theocrats in the country seeking to inflict their opinions on me by force of arms and even by violent means. 

They are the FBE's I refer to in the OP.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2019, 06:49:56 PM »
However, I should mention that I, like yourself, envision a gestational point beyond which killing a fetus is not okay with me except in the most extreme circumstances.  Actually I will go further and say that I view abortion of any sort, even late in the first trimester, as a moral problem FOR THE GESTATIONAL MOTHER and I particularly abhor people who view abortion as a sort of "oh hell" birth control.

I do respect the settled law that the country lives under despite those misgivings, because in theory we are a civil society of adults who understand that no one is entitled to get everything they want just because they have an "opinion."  And I find it tiresome that there is such a large number of evangelicals and other theocrats in the country seeking to inflict their opinions on me by force of arms and even by violent means. 

They are the FBE's I refer to in the OP.

I find abortion extremely problematic and generally loathsome as well.  I just don't feel like my beliefs, sensibilities and sensitivities are what should govern my fellow Americans.

It's on a woman's conscious, within her belief system, partner and maybe family, and physician where these decisions should be made.

And I daresay, there are lots and lots of men that have paid and urged for these abhorrent abortions that the pearl clutchers aren't even addressing.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2019, 06:53:48 PM »
If you are too stupid to get that

You seem to think that you've been consistently singing the same song throughout the past few weeks.   While I haven't taken the time to read everything you've posted (especially posts that begin with "as I've already stated several times") I note that your current statement just above DOES refrain from speaking darkly of the consequences of committing the crime of murder (presumably as you defined it.)  And, some of your prior statements were pretty Draconian in your assertion of those consequences. 

Thus, I choose for now to view your statements about your opinion as being somewhat imprecise, or else still in flux.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 07:24:09 PM by Peaches »

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2019, 06:57:47 PM »
You seem to think that you've been consistently singing the same song throughout the past few weeks.   While I haven't taken the time to read everything you've posted (especially posts that begin with "as I've already stated several times") I note that your current statement just above DOES refrain from speaking darly of the consequences of committing the crime of murder (presumably as you defined it.)  And, some of your prior statements were pretty Draconian in your assertion of those consequences. 

Thus, I choose for now to view your statements about your opinion as being somewhat imprecise, or else still in flux.
So what are the consequences of justifiable homicide? Cause last I checked, self defense was a viable defense in homicide cases.

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2019, 07:05:00 PM »

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2019, 08:15:14 PM »
So what are the consequences of justifiable homicide? Cause last I checked, self defense was a viable defense in homicide cases.

Well, I never thought of justifiable homicide as a work-around.  Probably that's because I personally would see it as a misuse of the justice system.... but I think I understand your idea. 

I see it that way because in a future scenario where you needed such a defense after the fact for getting an abortion, the state should have already provided an exception that you could have invoked with court permission, obtained by a simple hearing.  Much less expense than a murder trial after the fact. 

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2019, 08:40:49 PM »
Well, I never thought of justifiable homicide as a work-around.  Probably that's because I personally would see it as a misuse of the justice system.... but I think I understand your idea. 

I see it that way because in a future scenario where you needed such a defense after the fact for getting an abortion, the state should have already provided an exception that you could have invoked with court permission, obtained by a simple hearing.  Much less expense than a murder trial after the fact.
No need for trial in an instance where there is strong evidence of self defense. In fact, in many of those instances police &/or prosecutors dont even charge

Same should hold true in this instsnce.

MacGuffin

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2019, 12:23:24 AM »
I wouldn't think of myself as a "forced birth extremist"

I'm just a person who understands that a life living inside the womb that is perfectly capable of living outside the womb IS a life. And ending that life is a murder like any other time a life is ended at the hands of another human being.

There is nothing extreme about that. It's basic common sense.

So why did you wait for your children to be born full term, when they are probably just as viable in the 2nd trimester?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2019, 12:47:48 AM »
I wouldn't think of myself as a "forced birth extremist"

I'm just a person who understands that a life living inside the womb that is perfectly capable of living outside the womb IS a life. And ending that life is a murder like any other time a life is ended at the hands of another human being.

There is nothing extreme about that. It's basic common sense.

I have explained to you multiple times what is behind this law.  You are being willfully ignorant.  And that does not count as a 'win."  It's just blatant BS.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2019, 12:13:19 PM »

So why did you wait for your children to be born full term, when they are probably just as viable in the 2nd trimester?
And I was just saying to myself this thread could use the opinion of a genius too

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6