Author Topic: Group Discussion  (Read 3519 times)

The Queen Bee

Group Discussion
« on: November 08, 2018, 01:54:26 PM »
Should I allow the admin at FT to join here even though I was banned over there as soon as I joined ?

They didn’t want “my kind” over there. Now that this forum is busy as heck, they want to join my forum. Honest replies will be appreciated
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: Group Discussion
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 02:01:22 PM »
Should I allow the admin at FT to join here even though I was banned over there as soon as I joined ?

They didn’t want “my kind” over there. Now that this forum is busy as heck, they want to join my forum. Honest replies will be appreciated

No.

I think people should deal with the consequences of their behavior.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 02:03:11 PM »
No.

I think people should deal with the consequences of their behavior.

I know right ?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 02:03:43 PM »
Has the admin expressed any desire to join here?

So cun’T doesn’t want to join here ?

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show only replies by reaper
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +197 / -34
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 02:12:00 PM »

If you get too many of the former small hallers here what direction do you think this forum is going to go in?

Do you think it will be a fun atmosphere where people can have a laugh and a joke with each other without anyone taking offence.A few people have already stated that if this place starts to turn in to a forum that revolves around shitbaggery and outright nastiness then they will simply not post here.You will gain new members and lose some.So that's up to you in what direction you wish to take this place.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 02:12:39 PM »

I know right ?

There's enough drama here.  If they're intteresting posters that will contribute to a lively board, maybe you want them here.  If it's like a lot of what we're already doing here, there's really no point.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2018, 02:25:32 PM »
I've never been one to deny entry to anyone based on past experience.

It's what they do while HERE that counts in my mind. Johnny storm may have been a prolific gay laming spam junkie over at shithole central but magically turn into a decent poster here. Of course, such a miraculous transformation is predicated on the notion that he's capable of understanding that 15000 instances of "you're gay on a couch" wont bode as well for him here as it did over there.

Plus, there's nothing stopping them from joining

Offline Brent

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Brent
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -1
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2018, 02:30:47 PM »
Of course you let them join. This pick and choose business is fucking lame.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2018, 02:40:05 PM »
Do you really wanna post wondering whether or not this motherfucker is collecting what you say and using it to track you down in real life ? Or your kids ? Cuz that’s what he did to me

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2018, 02:44:07 PM »
Do you really wanna post wondering whether or not this motherfucker is collecting what you say and using it to track you down in real life ? Or your kids ? Cuz that’s what he did to me

Isn't this your board?  If you think this individual is a doxxing piece of shit, why would you want them here?    Decide what you think is right and fuck the rest.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2018, 02:52:22 PM »
Isn't this your board?  If you think this individual is a doxxing piece of shit, why would you want them here?    Decide what you think is right and fuck the rest.
100 hundred

The Queen Bee

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2018, 03:15:26 PM »
It’s mine and Joo’s forum. I may be paying but he’s doing all the work

You’re absolutely right, Emerald. Gotta go with what I know is right

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show only replies by reaper
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +197 / -34
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2018, 03:17:56 PM »

If you get any of those scum bags here then I'll be gone.No if's,no buts,no Caskur like meltdowns.I'll simply just won't post here.

I'm not telling you or Joo what to do.I'm not giving either of you ultimatums.I'm just stating my position without any fuss or melodrama.I'm enjoying it on here at the moment with all these podcasts etc.And I'm even having a ball joining in on them to a certain degree.If that changes then I'm more than happy to go back to doing what I was previously.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2018, 03:24:05 PM »
who exactly are you referring to, weepy?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2018, 03:27:06 PM »
Joo, he’s gone thru the same shit with the same person. That person put enough info out on my son and his rap producing career for Stan to track him down on FB. Given my current state, it’s the last thing I need

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2018, 03:40:57 PM »
I'm guessing the person is this Sum Cunt character?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2018, 04:27:39 PM »
Not him.... and the danger is that the same person is still at large and they're welcome to join here and scT isn't... think about how fucked up that is..

Bra1n is not coming here. He doesn’t have the balls

Offline Baby Doll

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Baby Doll
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2489 / -1156
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2018, 04:28:39 PM »
Flea: I called him a pig.
Creepy: You shouldn't have done that. He lost weight.
Pumbaa: Are you talking about me?
Flea: Did his fucking head lose weight, cause he is still Pumbaa!
Pumbaa: CALL ME MR. PIG OR DON'T CALL ME AT ALL!
Creepy: (Singing) You are a big pig too! Oi!
Flea: Please don't sing again Creepy, that made my ears pop!
Creepy: Ooops, sorry.
Pumbaa: Hakuna Matata !
Flea: You are a pig, Pumba.
Pumbaa: Yup, yup! Let me join and I will  dig you a truffle!
Creepy: [Snorts]
Flea: What do you want me to do, let Pumba join or get naked and do the hula?
Creepy: (Laughing slowly and maniacally) I want to see your lovely coconuts!
Pumbaa: I'm hungry!
Flea: I will let Obi join just long enough to make us a poll vote then boot his old ass.
Creepy: Sounds like a plan!

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blandscape
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2018, 04:42:27 PM »

So you are bank rolling this?

I told you once I would not trust you to tell me the time of day, let alone give you my email address. Convince me to stay, for I have just listened to KM acknowledge your involvement in this site via his excellent stoned podcast.

And I am assuming that there was a right angled triangle that tried never once to involve you.

Joo, KM and Peachy. Every one of them reasons to be here. Every one of them talented. I had no fucking idea that you were a clear and present danger to anything but you until tonight.

Now you are demanding the lowland clearances of your own need to be narcissistically appreciated. You demand already, the right to fuck up by simply being you. You cannot help yourself. You never could. Have you asked KM, Joo or Peachy their opinion, or are they just Obi to your Bwain.

My one regret is this site on the back end now knows my actual name. The other is that you have access to it.

I will cut my losses, and leave before you start boring into ever facet of your memberships details.

A shame, I don't know Peachy, but I do know Joo's and KM's work.

I will make my fucking apologies to them separately. This site is going somewhere if you stay totally out of it. If you involve yourself then it is only a matter of time before you fuck it up. See your original post for details.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2018, 04:45:07 PM »
Cliff notes: Bland doesn't trust Flea, so he's threatening to take his balls and go homeless.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6