Author Topic: Very interesting yet sickening video  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
Re: Very interesting yet sickening video
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2019, 11:32:47 PM »
Why so serious?

Speaking of the Joker and babies in the same thread, I felt compelled to post this.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/belgium/4326830/Joker-knifeman-kills-children-and-worker-in-Belgian-creche.html
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2019, 11:46:38 PM »
Murder.

Is there a law being proposed which is asking for unmitigated ability to kill people with drones that I am in support of?  :popcorn:

We, the USA, are killing people in eight countries right now.  Why are we doing that?  Did any of those countries threaten us?

I have not seen you start a single thread objecting to these state-sanctioned murders.

Also, lack of health insurance kills 45,000 Americans every year.  Yet I do not see you demanding that everyone have access to health care.

I've never seen you start a thread about mass murders in this country.  Why do we have one almost every day of the year?

I have never seen you make one peep about homeless children, many of whom undoubtedly will die early deaths for a whole host of reasons.

But day after day, you start thread after thread about third trimester abortion.

You do not cherish life.  You cherish infants only.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2019, 11:54:21 PM »
We, the USA, are killing people in eight countries right now.  Why are we doing that?  Did any of those countries threaten us?

I have not seen you start a single thread objecting to these state-sanctioned murders.

Also, lack of health insurance kills 45,000 Americans every year.  Yet I do not see you demanding that everyone have access to health care.

I've never seen you start a thread about mass murders in this country.  Why do we have one almost every day of the year?

I have never seen you make one peep about homeless children, many of whom undoubtedly will die early deaths for a whole host of reasons.

But day after day, you start thread after thread about third trimester abortion.

You do not cherish life.  You cherish infants only.

I don't see anything in that panic attack you just posted in a failed attempt to circle around the issue yet again which demonstrates  there is a proposal up for vote that makes doing all these things you screech about explicitly legal. 

I am taking issue with the proposed LAWS which will make murder legal on the whim of a mother who does not want to live up to her responsibility. Until you can show me a proposal that calls for all the things you are crying about LEGAL then you are doing nothing but river dancing around the issue and continuing to compare fruit punch with transmission fluid.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2019, 11:55:58 PM »
I don't see anything in that panic attack you just posted in a failed attempt to circle around the issue yet again which demonstrates  there is a proposal up for vote that makes doing all these things you screech about explicitly legal. 

I am taking issue with the proposed LAWS which will make murder legal on the whim of a mother who does not want to live up to her responsibility. Until you can show me a proposal that calls for all the things you are crying about LEGAL then you are doing nothing but river dancing around the issue and continuing to compare fruit punch with transmission fluid.

All of those things are already legal.  Why would anyone propose a law to make them super-duper legal?

I posted that list because you claim to cherish life.  LMAO.  LIAR.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2019, 12:04:44 AM »
All of those things are already legal.  Why would anyone propose a law to make them super-duper legal?

I posted that list because you claim to cherish life.  LMAO.  LIAR.
It is not legal to deliberately starve a child. Don't be such a propaganda parrot.

So by your standards every wrong must be righted before we tackle something so heinous?  :crazy: 

I would never support the passage of a law specifically starving children the way you are in support of barbarically chopping them into pieces in this savage and inhumane and truly barbaric fashion. In many instances, simply because the mom is a piece of shit who doesn't value life to begin with and is misled into believing this is normal by narcissistic sociopaths like you.

Honestly, I don't know how you can support such barbarism and still consider yourself a decent human being when you look in the mirror. Disgusting. 

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2019, 12:26:41 AM »
It is not legal to deliberately starve a child. Don't be such a propaganda parrot.

So by your standards every wrong must be righted before we tackle something so heinous?  :crazy: 

I would never support the passage of a law specifically starving children the way you are in support of barbarically chopping them into pieces in this savage and inhumane and truly barbaric fashion. In many instances, simply because the mom is a piece of shit who doesn't value life to begin with and is misled into believing this is normal by narcissistic sociopaths like you.

Honestly, I don't know how you can support such barbarism and still consider yourself a decent human being when you look in the mirror. Disgusting.

You support greater numbers of murders of innocents than I do.  I don't support a woman having a late term abortion for no reason.  Idiot.

You love watching innocents die.  You have blood lust.  You're just posting all this crap about abortion to deflect from your true passion: watching innocent women, men, and children die at the hands of American war and insurance merchants.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2019, 01:05:17 AM »

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2019, 01:11:45 AM »
I don't support a woman having a late term abortion for no reason.  Idiot.

Then why are you so staunchly in support of the types of filth in legislation that will allow a woman to walk free of consequence when she has her child's head caved in moments before before it exits the vaginal canal?

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2019, 01:28:16 AM »
I don't see how cherishing life equates to hating woman  :crazy:

Babies aren't just of the male gender...

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2019, 03:25:27 AM »
{alt}

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2019, 10:42:38 AM »
Babies aren't just of the male gender...
im just wondering why these leftists hate babies so much

I mean sure they’re fucking pains in the ass , shit constantly and keep you up all night but that’s no reason to decapitate them

Christ.  Barbaric 

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2019, 05:02:53 PM »
im just wondering why these leftists hate babies so much

I mean sure they’re fucking pains in the ass , shit constantly and keep you up all night but that’s no reason to decapitate them

Christ.  Barbaric

You're such an ass.  I love babies.  It's why I had and raised some of my own.  But I cannot afford to adopt all the unwanted babies.  I have no place to put them or time to raise them.  And I sure as hell don't see any CONs stepping up to take care of the lives they insist on bringing into the world.

What's barbaric is the CON treatment of already born poor children.

BTW, CONs have abortions, too, nitwit.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2019, 05:05:10 PM »
You're such an ass.  I love babies.
Then stand up against doctors and activists who want to chop them into pieces and suck them out of womb in small pieces.

Otherwise, you're nothing but a fucking hypocrite and your words in the rest of that post are nothing but double talk

baby murder.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2019, 05:05:43 PM »
You're such an ass.  I love babies.  It's why I had and raised some of my own.  But I cannot afford to adopt all the unwanted babies.  I have no place to put them or time to raise them.  And I sure as hell don't see any CONs stepping up to take care of the lives they insist on bringing into the world.

What's barbaric is the CON treatment of already born poor children.

BTW, CONs have abortions, too, nitwit.

Wasn’t their argument about refugees that liberals should take them in because they’re unwanted?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2019, 05:07:29 PM »
Then stand up against doctors and activists who want to chop them into pieces and suck them out of womb in small pieces.

Otherwise, you're nothing but a fucking hypocrite and your words in the rest of that post are nothing but double talk

baby murder.

If you love babies so much, stand up and support Medicare for all and programs that help poverty-stricken mothers and their children.  Fucking hypocrite.  Child and poor person murderer. 
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2019, 05:10:08 PM »
If you love babies so much, stand up and support Medicare for all and programs that help poverty-stricken mothers and their children.  Fucking hypocrite.
I support a system where everyone can obtain healthcare. By working hard and achieving the American dream, dimwit.

Not through communist programs that have demonstrated dozens of times that they only create more "poverty-stricken mothers"

Now you ready to stand up for babies yet or you still wanna say it's ok to drill holes into their skulls and reconcile that with some twisted form of humanity?

Dovey

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2019, 05:11:06 PM »
If you love babies so much, stand up and support Medicare for all and programs that help poverty-stricken mothers and their children.  Fucking hypocrite.  Child and poor person murderer.
If you care about women so much, stand up and support all the programs and outreaches for women in crisis and stop throwing abortion around because it's easier for you.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2019, 05:13:55 PM »
I support a system where everyone can obtain healthcare. By working hard and achieving the American dream, dimwit.

Not through communist programs that have demonstrated dozens of times that they only create more "poverty-stricken mothers"

Now you ready to stand up for babies yet or you still wanna say it's ok to drill holes into their skulls and reconcile that with some twisted form of humanity?

So, you don't care if the babies you force mothers to have die from lack of medical care, just so long as they don't die in utero.

Murderer.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2019, 05:15:01 PM »
If you care about women so much, stand up and support all the programs and outreaches for women in crisis and stop throwing abortion around because it's easier for you.

I do support them.  And how am I "throwing abortion around"?  Your love Biggie Smegma is the one who rants about it nonstop. 
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6