Author Topic: Hey guys, guess what?  (Read 3803 times)

Dovey

Hey guys, guess what?
« on: May 17, 2019, 02:00:16 PM »
 Fuck abortion.  Pro aborts can die mad in thier handmaids tale hats.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Re: Hey guys, guess what?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 02:17:03 PM »
Hi, Dovey  :happy117:

Get a new horse, eh?  The old one is carrion.   :beatdeadhorse:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 02:21:44 PM »
 It's just getting started!  Ready to see Roe gone?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 02:26:47 PM »
Making Alabama  great again

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 02:27:33 PM »
Fuck abortion.  Pro aborts can die mad in thier handmaids tale hats.

Most (okay, all) women I know who have had abortions beat themselves up about it forever.  I don’t think God wants them to live diminished lives like that.  They need a lot of support.  Even if they would have made the same decision in the same circumstances again.  It serves no purpose to wish them more grief.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 02:28:43 PM »
Most (okay, all) women I know who have had abortions beat themselves up about it forever.  I don’t think God wants them to live diminished lives like that.  They need a lot of support.  Even if they would have made the same decision in the same circumstances again.  It serves no purpose to wish them more grief.
do you feel the same about scott peterson?

Dovey

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 02:31:19 PM »
I completely fucking agree! So where is my support for dropping out of college due to crippling depression and PTSD?  You gonna help me with my bills if I start shoving needles in my arm again?  It's cool. I get it. Keep it legal to support traumatized post abortive women!  It's awesome to see you people advocate for us by reminding us our unborn children are bullshit pieces of trash!! Go you!  Ur helpin!!

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2019, 02:36:14 PM »
Birth control should be free and handed out in subtle, biodegradable packaging at multiple locations in every town.  There should be PSA’s about where to call and to find out where to pick it up in all locations.  Diapers and formula should be free or heavily subsidized.  Those who choose adoption should get free perks, such as free or heavily discounted college education. That would boost some birth rates.

Dovey

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2019, 02:36:39 PM »
do you feel the same about scott peterson?
Do you really want to know? Because pro aborts and thier abusive sanctimony will make you want to burn the world down.

Dovey

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2019, 02:38:01 PM »
Birth control should be free and handed out in subtle, biodegradable packaging at multiple locations in every town.  There should be PSA’s about where to call and to find out where to pick it up in all locations.  Diapers and formula should be free or heavily subsidized.  Those who choose adoption should get free perks, such as free or heavily discounted college education. That would boost some birth rates.

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2019, 02:38:21 PM »
I completely fucking agree! So where is my support for dropping out of college due to crippling depression and PTSD?  You gonna help me with my bills if I start shoving needles in my arm again?  It's cool. I get it. Keep it legal to support traumatized post abortive women!  It's awesome to see you people advocate for us by reminding us our unborn children are bullshit pieces of trash!! Go you!  Ur helpin!!

Dove, I think you are beating yourself up endlessly. 

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2019, 02:41:40 PM »
Do you really want to know? Because pro aborts and thier abusive sanctimony will make you want to burn the world down.
I am well aware of the flagrant hypocrisy with respect to that issue

These pro abortionist will claim it is NOT MURDER when lil ole irresponsible mommy doesnt want to live up to the choice she made in the bedroom but it IS MURDER when Scott Peterson kills his wife and unborn child. Specifically with respect to the unborn child. I've yet to see a pro choicer have the decency to agree that based on their own viewpoint Scott should be in jail for ONE homicide, not TWO

Dovey

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2019, 02:41:57 PM »
Dove, I think you are beating yourself up endlessly.
So what narrative would you feel better with?  Degrading human life is all the rage right now. Would you like for me to say I would do it again and thank you so much for caring?

Dovey

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2019, 02:43:17 PM »
I am well aware of the flagrant hypocrisy with respect to that issue

These pro abortionist will claim it is NOT MURDER when lil ole irresponsible mommy doesnt want to live up to the choice she made in the bedroom but it IS MURDER when Scott Peterson kills his wife and unborn child. Specifically with respect to the unborn child. I've yet to see a pro choicer have the decency to agree that based on their own viewpoint Scott should be in jail for ONE homicide, not TWO
Because its science if you just used your imagination! Wanted = baby. Unwanted= a cell clump that's not alive yet.

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2019, 02:46:27 PM »
So what narrative would you feel better with?  Degrading human life is all the rage right now. Would you like for me to say I would do it again and thank you so much for caring?

No, Dove.  You are a beautiful lady with beautiful children.  You need to have more calm if you want to do good for other humans.   I’m sending love to you. ❤️  No trolling and all that stuff.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2019, 02:50:47 PM »
Because its science if you just used your imagination! Wanted = baby. Unwanted= a cell clump that's not alive yet.
and purely dependant on who it is that happens to be wanting

They deny men a say in the destiny of their own progeny and then wanna cry when 23 men pull the carpet of hypocrisy right out from under them

# men have a say too

Dovey

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2019, 02:51:39 PM »
No, Dove.  You are a beautiful lady with beautiful children.  You need to have more calm if you want to do good for other humans.   I’m sending love to you. ❤️  No trolling and all that stuff.
If you really, really mean that, and you really care about other humans....I hope you really consider the message you promote and what it says to women and children. I'm not the only one whose patience and good will is running thin.  You can only take so much degrading rhetoric before you wanna shit on someones uterus cookies kwim? Thanks.

Dovey

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2019, 02:53:29 PM »
and purely dependant on who it is that happens to be wanting

They deny men a say in the destiny of their own progeny and then wanna cry when 23 men pull the carpet of hypocrisy right out from under them

# men have a say too
When men coerced and force women they dont even look. When men defend life or want thier child....no uterus no opinion.  You have my uterine stamp of approval. As long as men are needed for reproduction and little boys are slaughtered, you have a right to oppose. Real men defend women and children.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2019, 02:55:46 PM »
When men coerced and force women they dont even look. When men defend life or want thier child....no uterus no opinion.  You have my uterine stamp of approval. As long as men are needed for reproduction and little boys are slaughtered, you have a right to oppose. Real men defend women and children.
A Fucking MEN!!!!! :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2019, 03:08:28 PM »
If you really, really mean that, and you really care about other humans....I hope you really consider the message you promote and what it says to women and children. I'm not the only one whose patience and good will is running thin.  You can only take so much degrading rhetoric before you wanna shit on someones uterus cookies kwim? Thanks.

I was raised Catholic and I never had an abortion myself, by the grace of God. It could have been different, even though I had a very conservative upbringing.  I didn’t stay that conservative. I’m supporting friends today who have been beating themselves up for years with that guilt and grief.  Those women have to forgive themselves. Some are coming out with their stories for that #youknowme movement.  One friend who was always talking on Facebook about how she needed to love herself more, posted about having an abortion today.  I had been judging her a bit, always wondering why she is so self-absorbed?  Now I understand.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6