Author Topic: 20 years later, Columbine claims another victim  (Read 188 times)

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
20 years later, Columbine claims another victim
« on: May 19, 2019, 05:13:03 PM »
STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — A Colorado man who survived the 1999 Columbine school shooting and later became an advocate for fighting addiction has died.

Routt County Coroner Robert Ryg said Saturday that 37-year-old Austin Eubanks died overnight at his Steamboat Springs home.

There were no signs of foul play. A Monday autopsy was planned to determine the cause of death.

Eubanks was shot in the hand and knee in the Columbine attack that killed 12 classmates and a teacher, including Eubanks' best friend.

He became addicted to drugs after taking prescription pain medication while recovering from his injuries. He later worked at an addiction treatment center and travelled the U.S. telling his story .

Eubanks' family says in a statement that he "lost the battle with the very disease he fought so hard to help others face," KMGH-TV reports.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/columbine-school-shooting-survivor-found-dead-home-233854935.html

The drug pushers should be proud.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Re: 20 years later, Columbine claims another victim
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 01:02:51 PM »
I've told my kids that they may as well take my pistol and blow their brains out the first time they do crack or heroin. It'll save me the trouble the first time I catch them breaking in and stealing from me.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 01:07:22 PM »
 I recently discovered groups of teens who call themselves "Columbiners", who romanticize the Columbine shooters and portray them as misunderstood victims, et. I was beyond fucking disgusted. My daughters know kids like this. It's a problem considering the Columbine copycats. I think if you are a liberal advocating for over regulation of fire arms, you better make sure your kid isnt on tumblr writing bad erotica about blowing or getting fingered by Dylan Klebold. Jmho.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 01:19:36 PM »
I recently discovered groups of teens who call themselves "Columbiners", who romanticize the Columbine shooters and portray them as misunderstood victims, et. I was beyond fucking disgusted. My daughters know kids like this. It's a problem considering the Columbine copycats. I think if you are a liberal advocating for over regulation of fire arms, you better make sure your kid isnt on tumblr writing bad erotica about blowing or getting fingered by Dylan Klebold. Jmho.

No way lol

Kids here in the hood rather shoot at each other, not at schools

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 03:39:36 PM »
I've told my kids that they may as well take my pistol and blow their brains out the first time they do crack or heroin. It'll save me the trouble the first time I catch them breaking in and stealing from me.

He got hooked on prescribed pain killers after getting shot as a child.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Percy Shelley

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Percy Shelley
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +103 / -471
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2019, 03:50:31 PM »
He got hooked on prescribed pain killers after getting shot as a child.

Or he could have thrown them in the trash like Steve the pitbull does

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6