Author Topic: Ok.. hahahahaha this leftist has really lost it now  (Read 538 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Re: Ok.. hahahahaha this leftist has really lost it now
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 12:51:21 AM »
Precis?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 12:56:15 AM »
Transgender "males" can  bear children.
you gotta admit.  Thats some new kinda crazy

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 01:01:11 AM »
you gotta admit.  Thats some new kinda crazy

It's definitely outside of norms.  It is weird for most people.   But I will always refer to them as transmen and not simply men.   Same thing for transwomen.   I hope people on all sides can be reasonable.  If you're giving a birth to a baby you are not fully male. Stop. End of story.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 01:10:57 AM »
My girlfriend, who is pretty liberal, doesn't find it appropriate that (non-child-bearing) trans women claim they're just like regular women, because she said "until they bleed and give birth, they're men."  She was irritated that they were, in her opinion, unjustly complaining about being treated as different.

I try to accept everyone for who they are, with the exception of morons, of course.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2019, 01:16:13 AM »
My girlfriend, who is pretty liberal, doesn't find it appropriate that (non-child-bearing) trans women claim they're just like regular women, because she said "until they bleed and give birth, they're men."  She was irritated that they were, in her opinion, unjustly complaining about being treated as different.

I try to accept everyone for who they are, with the exception of morons, of course.

I'll accept that they may "spiritually" or have some internal sense of biological femininity.  However, I have to agree they're not women.   They're trans.

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2019, 02:53:57 AM »
Well, they are the party of "science".

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2019, 10:20:10 PM »

A lot of biological women never have children.   Does that make them men?
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2019, 11:20:56 PM »
A lot of biological women never have children.   Does that make them men?

That isn't the only thing that defines being a biological woman, for starters, but it's irrelevant because they're still women.

I misinterpreted my girlfriend's message, which was that she saw trans women on Facebook getting angry that they weren't being called, simply, women (in public and online).  She says they're not actually women and that it's offensive that they want to pretend to be women because of injections or surgery.  They do not have ovaries or a uterus.  She also asserts that they do not, nor ever did, go through many rites of passage that real women have had to, including menstruation.

She says they should be referred to as trans women, a descriptor with which she has no problem.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2019, 11:46:47 PM »
I totally get that, and it's logical, but I am not that protective of my descriptors that I give a rat's ass if a trans woman wants me to call her a woman.  I realize I haven't had to deal with any of the kind of shit a trans person has had to deal with, so let them be called whatever the fuck they want to be called.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2019, 10:20:38 AM »

Dovey

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2019, 11:24:45 AM »
That isn't the only thing that defines being a biological woman, for starters, but it's irrelevant because they're still women.

I misinterpreted my girlfriend's message, which was that she saw trans women on Facebook getting angry that they weren't being called, simply, women (in public and online).  She says they're not actually women and that it's offensive that they want to pretend to be women because of injections or surgery.  They do not have ovaries or a uterus.  She also asserts that they do not, nor ever did, go through many rites of passage that real women have had to, including menstruation.

She says they should be referred to as trans women, a descriptor with which she has no problem.

I doesnt bother me if  trans woman wants to be called a woman. I had a patient a few months ago who was with us for several months(long term acute care hospital).

It is very important on a medical level to know this is a biological man. She understood that.  But we used her desired pronouns and honored her wishes. The last thing that she needed to be worried or stressed about was something as silly as that( and yes, when the shits hitting the fan its a silly thing) with all her reasons for being a patient. We needed her focused on her health. We did have a CNA who refused to care for that patient, as the patient had breast implants as well as a penis. CNA was uncomfortable, and that is unfortunate. We work in healthcare ffs

And yes, i am a Christian and desire to honor Christ with my life, truth in all things as much as im able as a broken, flawed human. But there were no lies here. The relationship i am able to build with patients in thier most vunerable times is so, so very imporant to me. And this patient always asked me to lead them in prayer, and its always a humbling honor do so for patients. Or anyone, tbh.

Trans men and woman are human beings that need our compassion, respect and support. We dont HAVE to understand them, and its really not about US. I could easily be offended that a biological man is slapping on make up, wigs and dresses and seemingly assuming this is the qualifier to bear the label and existence of womanhood. But its not about me, and i dont even think that way even though i can see how some women do. What real harm is in that? For us as women? None. I am no less a woman because my fellow human is suffering with something i will never properly grasp. All i can do is chose empathy and compassion or chose to build a wall and harm. I can show the judgement of God or the redeeming love of Christ that saved ME in my broken mess.  It isnt about wearing my gender as a badge or being a gatekeeper, we all know the difference between biological women and trans ones. These people dont get many "wins" in life.

This patient asked me to pray for them at the end of one of my shifts as i was giving report. I prayed, got her some ice water, and she coded at 3am, ended up in ER and then ICU before passing away. I hope, HOPE that she felt safe, cared for and a bit less overwhelmed and stressed in my hands....thats all that truly matters. She really touched my heart and i hope i helped make her last days on this earth a bit more comfortable and easier. I constantly second guess myself.

I draw the line at sports and such though. Thats completely unfair, and even dangerous for biological women.  They have an obvious advantage that is complete bullshit.  :biglaugha:

I really have no dog in any political, third wave feminsits shit at all regarding matters like these. I think it gets dangerous when we see politics but not the humanity in front of us. Im not going to make it personal JUST because i get periods, or have children and my own womanly stuffs. If this human beings needs to be called a woman, im not gonna be fostering any sort of understanding if i personalize it and shut them down or put them on the defensive. Yanno?

But i absolutely understand where your GF is coming from. Its something that makes us uncomfortable.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 11:41:18 AM by Dovey »

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2019, 01:36:33 PM »
{alt}

Dovey

"
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2019, 01:44:10 PM »
{alt}

People oppose abortion because it is the direct killing of a human being, in barbaric inhumane manners....and a violation of our most basic human right.

Why these people continue making it about themselves is beyond me.

Dont like pregnancy? Dont have one. Isnt that the sentiment?

"Look at me, im marginalized!!"....smh.  No one is stopping him from getting sterilized.

Offline Williamfuh

• WilliamfuhKL
  • Activity:
    3.8%
    • Show only replies by Williamfuh
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
lipitor no perscription 187 mg
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2024, 07:45:19 PM »
inderal 120 mg : usa voltaren tablet cheap Cymbalta    https://propecia2024x7.top

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6