Author Topic: Who's afraid of the big bad cun`T?  (Read 3472 times)

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
Re: Who's afraid of the big bad cun`T?
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2018, 07:32:17 PM »

Yes, that one. Remember he couldn’t be reasoned with ?

You're a fine one to talk, dear.  The fact is that you THOUGHT he was posting under an alt and flaming you so you burned bridges via paranoia, then continued to talk about him for 3 fucking years, all the while admitting you were wrong and ended up apologizing to him.  You were both getting along very well before you freaked the fuck out.

You're both idiots.  You for turning on someone who didn't do a thing to you, and him for getting involved with someone beneath him intellectually and expecting miracles.

Stop spring-boarding off of Dovey's ignorance of the situation as yet another excuse for childlike behavior.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2018, 07:35:12 PM »
You're a fine one to talk, dear.  The fact is that you THOUGHT he was posting under an alt and flaming you so you burned bridges via paranoia, then continued to talk about him for 3 fucking years, all the while admitting you were wrong and ended up apologizing to him.  You were both getting along very well before you freaked the fuck out.

You're both idiots.  You for turning on someone who didn't do a thing to you, and him for getting involved with someone beneath him intellectually and expecting miracles.

Stop spring-boarding off of Dovey's ignorance of the situation as yet another excuse for childlike behavior.

Piss off, asshole.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2018, 07:40:00 PM »

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2018, 11:10:03 PM »
Yup, good old Ro Ro. The guy who wanted to score illegal methadone on his way hitch-hiking to live with Flea in LA. On her couch, of course. The dude without a legitimate identity. Anyone else without a license at least? No?
Hey, here's Cunty's favorite shampoo: Dish detergent. We call him loser for a reason. And I 'heard' other things about that faggot, too-

Anyway, he's got Couchtown. That should be enough.

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2018, 11:48:10 PM »
...and just like that, BG slides closer to the TRF abyss... ::)

You think I forget?

Three years is a long, long time to spend on a strangers couch, no??

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2018, 11:56:11 PM »
You think I forget?

I think you forget your pants daily and the nurses have to tackle you before you walk into an elementary school crying CAWK.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2018, 07:58:50 AM »
...and just like that, BG slides closer to the TRF abyss... ::)

But it’s ok to go on about flea headcase fantasies at Ft tho, right ?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2018, 08:37:43 AM »
I’m not getting into this discussion.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2018, 08:40:54 AM »
Up to you. I never quit on you or him. My conscience is well and truly fucking clear on this.

Here’s the thing, dear...

No one brings him up. Only you and Bone and he isn’t going to anymore

The Queen Bee

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2018, 09:10:14 AM »
Fat Danny can join. He chooses not to.

I don’t talk about him as I’ve moved on several times since 2016. What exactly are you mad about ? The fact that I don’t want him here ? Isn’t that my right after he photoshopped my child’s picture ? After he posted how to find my son on Facebook knowing a deranged stalker was looking for info like that ?

Everyone is having a good time here finally. I am NOT going to put myself thru the anxiety of having to argue with that person about his distorted way of thinking. It’s not good for me and no one wants to read it. Everyone can flame me, I’ve always taken it. I understand he’s your friend and I totally respect that.

This is Joo’s and my forum. He’s putting in more work than cash I’m putting out. Why can’t you just let it go already ? You’re a awesome person for forgiving Feral about your child’s picture. I’m not awesome like that. I will NEVER forgive that. This is the last I’m speaking on this as just the thought of having to deal with him makes me sick.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2018, 09:36:30 AM »
Are you threatening me ? Lol Go for it.

ANYONE can join. Fat Danny can join. He chose to claim we have spyware instead. If that one person isn’t interested in joining, what exactly are you bitching about ? You completely ignored the fact that he PHOTOSHOPPED my child’s picture and put my sons real life fb info out on TRF for Stan to grab and use.

Fuck you and your superior attitude. That’s exactly what this place isn’t going to be about. We all bleed the same

The Queen Bee

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2018, 09:55:09 AM »
Are you fucking serious ? HE BRAGGED ABOUT IT AT TRF

Mine and my family’s safety, as well as the other members here are my main concern. Go start your forum, Freud. Joo our in a lot of work here and you’re totally trashing it with your little tantrum. Joo and Poofer have total control of everything here. The only one having a meltdown about cunt is YOU

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show only replies by reaper
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +197 / -34
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2018, 10:31:00 AM »
The stupid nonce also spent years trying to convince everyone that it was me who was behind the irma zip files.Only to drop himself in it at third rail where he accidentally outed himself as the one who was behind it all the time.And he done it infront of me,flea,feral,caskur etc etc.So please don't waste your fucking time going around here trying to convince everyone what a great guy he is.He's a low life child stalking,PI harvesting piece of shit.And he will never be welcome in my presence.It infact speaks volumes about your character Freud that you would vouch for a scum bag like him.

End of discussion.I don't want to hear that fucking scum bags name mentioned again.

Offline Baby Doll

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Baby Doll
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2489 / -1156
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2018, 12:49:47 PM »
Warning, Freud's panties are in a bunch!!

Cunty said he was making virtual furniture in that second life game and  has no desire to sign up at BG.

So that sort of makes this whole argument moot

Unless freud knows for a fact he would like to join, Freud is just being a drama mama 

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show only replies by reaper
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +197 / -34
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2018, 01:17:14 PM »
Piss off, you E Grade primary school tears cricket... your butthurt knows no comparable challenge. Swab your tush and get over cun'Ts denying you in general...

Go eat your Ostrich faced, butt buddies micro penis,you fucking pogue you.

Flynn

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2018, 01:30:48 PM »
Watching Fraud and Reaper slap fight, is like watching two old fuckers hobble across the street.

Flynn

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2018, 04:51:44 PM »
BETA, VHS, or 8, nobody needs to see that anal footage of yours trying to walk up hard on the centre flesh line, Butch...

You're a fucking retard.

Offline Chris Hansen

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Chris Hansen
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2018, 06:02:28 PM »
You're a fucking retard.
And you need to take a seat.

Flynn

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2018, 07:23:09 PM »
And you need to take a seat.

Okay. So like i've stated before, there are names I recognize and there are those I do not. This is an example of, "I do not". Again as i've stated if you changed handles because you're a big fat pussy after getting scortched by Cunt or....something really e-embarrassing, then forgive me. I seriously can't keep up with these kids who have stupid names.

So went around and looked at how and then what you posted, check it homie, you suck. No, but seriously your tag is "Chris Hansen", so your thing is following mildly retarded people around the forum, and accusing them of doing or alluding to things with minors? Really man? Couldn't your time have been better spent like sleeping, sleeping with your dad, and having sex with anyone that looks like your daddy?

What kind of moronic "troll" is that? So run around the fucking forum and pick one braindead twit and call them a very bad name, which appears to be your schtick; am I right? What next? Who are you going to flame next? And I totally understand about this crowd, you probably have mad material for years when it comes to the sexual deviants that post here. But still, it gets sour dude. No, seriously that kind of cheap flaming will eventually get you fucking destroyed, usually by the guy you're bombing on.

Not to mention, didn't these kind of "flamers" start coming out after that whole Rotwang scandal, over at BH, where people were saying he was a prevert?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 12:42:43 AM by Flynn »

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Flynn
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +790 / -465
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2020, 05:55:50 PM »
As we speak, some mongoloid member(s) of the Battle Groundz is shaking in terror and wetting their My Little Pony sleeping bag thinking of the unspeakable wrath sum cun`T would unleash on their puckered buttholes............. but why?

First of all, whoever you are, you're a coward and an idiot for believing Flea about anything.  If Flea pissed on your face and told you it was raining, would you believe her?  There is literally not a more biased person when it comes to the fantastical misadventures of sum cun`T.  Did you know he kidnaps children and forces them to watch Adam Sandler movies?  How many hairdos of loved ones must he photoshop onto pygmy mudmen before this internet terrorist is brought to justice in the court of public opinion?  How many good posters will he chase away even though he's not currently posting? 

How many more of you have I frightened so badly that you will have to sleep with your parents tonight?

I bet the only person who's threatened to leave is BEnzo.  He's probably PMing Flea from his closet wearing his diaper as a helmet. 

BOO, motherfuckers.

Another thread about, Cunt?!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6