Author Topic: Outreaches, programs and resources...oh my!  (Read 164 times)

Dovey

Outreaches, programs and resources...oh my!
« on: May 26, 2019, 07:33:09 AM »
 So with all the abortion debating going on and all the talk of aiding the downtrodden involved....what are some of your favorite charities that you support, or would like to support, either in your own community or elsewhere?

Here is one of mine, GCH. I actually went through this entire program myself. There are so many things i love about this place, and i really hope to see more programs like this. This place saved my life and the lives of so many countless others. The women in the video are the ones who consented to be on the news, so no privacy violations are occurring here. This outreach is NOT exclsuive to those struggling with addictions. We have women escaping trafficking and domestic violence, abuse, homelessness, et.  There is a mens program here as well. I was working for the emergency shelter we have for a while, the phone calls i would get were heartwrenching. We need more shelters and programs like this one.

What are some of your favorite charities and what are some ways in which you believe we could improve as communities to help those who are drowning and struggling?  What are some issues you feel passionate about? What are some hurdles you were surprised by?

I know i was shocked when i realized how many homelss people actually dont want to leave the streets.

Here is another close to my heart

https://allworthyoflove.org/

and

https://www.nightangelsdetroit.com/

My current church has an incredible abortion ministry.  We go out to the clinics and offer help. So many tiny human have been saved and so many relationships have been built. We offer paid for adoptions, medical care expenses paid, throw baby showers, aid with housing, anything the mother needs. For obvious reasons, im not going to share that link.

So lets talk about this.  In what whats do you guys help, or would like to help, your fellow humans? What are some ideas you have?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

Re: Outreaches, programs and resources...oh my!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 08:01:58 AM »
 :alienabduct:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 08:14:21 PM by Dovey »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6