Author Topic: The Samson Option  (Read 3023 times)

Dovey

Re: The Samson Option
« Reply #100 on: May 29, 2019, 09:00:06 PM »
Wow, didn't know that.   Disgusting human beings.

Yeah, if that's the case, then you definitely don't fit the bill.   Off by miles actually.

To be honest, i went to troll some of their forums as i have knack for imploding misogynistic websites.

I really fucked up the menarebetterthanwomen forum and they ended up shutting down. Peaches was there at the end, so was Sith....i worked them over for a few months, then called in some troll friends. Ever heard of Dick Masterson? I found private videos of him singing all the sappy lovesongs he wrote  :crampe:

Most of these incel people are just lonely, frustrated men who really want a romantic relationship and cant find one.

But there are many in the underbelly who are terrifying, disgusting cretins who are pro all that shit i listed. I think these guys moreso have scattered to the deep web and some some reddits, and 4 chan and such.   Did you ever read about the shootings done by incels?

Chilling stuff

Its not a term that should ever be thoughtlessly tossed around, its a serious issue. Moreso when you are throwing it at a rape survivor. I gotta wonder how many jews she called nazi, or how many black people she called white nationalists. I just cannot stand when these radicals shut down any real exchange with politically driven buzz words.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #101 on: May 29, 2019, 09:02:28 PM »
To be honest, i went to troll some of their forums as i have knack for imploding misogynistic websites.

I really fucked up the menarebetterthanwomen forum and they ended up shutting down. Peaches was there at the end, so was Sith....i worked them over for a few months, then called in some troll friends. Ever heard of Dick Masterson? I found private videos of him singing all the sappy lovesongs he wrote  :crampe:

Most of these incel people are just lonely, frustrated men who really want a romantic relationship and cant find one.

But there are many in the underbelly who are terrifying, disgusting cretins who are pro all that shit i listed. I think these guys moreso have scattered to the deep web and some some reddits, and 4 chan and such.

They don't know how to talk to people.  It's pathetic.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

« Reply #102 on: May 29, 2019, 09:03:28 PM »
They don't know how to talk to people.  It's pathetic.

It is. Its really sad.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 29, 2019, 09:05:19 PM »
It is. Its really sad.

I think they're afraid of women. 

Dovey

« Reply #104 on: May 29, 2019, 09:08:09 PM »
I think they're afraid of women.

Absolutely very insecure men.

They are convinced they are butt ugly losers.

https://incels.net/

An incel hive.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 29, 2019, 09:13:45 PM »

An incel hive.

Wow, that's sad and creepy at the same time.   

Dovey

« Reply #106 on: May 29, 2019, 09:15:44 PM »
Wow, that's sad and creepy at the same time.

Wanna troll it?

Eh?

Itll be fun.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2019, 09:19:30 PM »
Wanna troll it?

Eh?

Hmmmm....

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2019, 09:33:40 PM »
It's tempting, but I think I'll pass.   

Dovey

« Reply #109 on: May 29, 2019, 09:34:31 PM »
Femoid led me on
Post  by JimmyTentacle » May 3rd, 2019, 11:16 am

I was playing this xbox, and this girl with the username coolgirllygamer and she instalocked mercy. We played alot of quick play together, and i thought we connected.
We continued on to play fortnite, and we just played duos. I felt like it was just me and her, and that we were meant to be.
She flirted by saying stuff like, "oooh i wanna slurp your juice", and "i want to shifty your shaft"
I finally got the courage to ask her out on a minecraft date.
She said im not into you that way, and i see you as friends. After this i havent played a single game of me, as she always talks Ñ•hit about me
What should i do?

https://incels.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1024

Its like Christmas  :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #110 on: May 29, 2019, 09:36:58 PM »
So you guys ain't talking about jews no more?

You know, I took one of those DNA ancestry tests ... turned out I'm 0.07% Ashkenazi Jew.  Total surprise to me.  Absolutely no hint of it in my "family lore," (although some cunt on the distant distaff side claims that because we have high cheekbones in the family that must mean we have injun blood in there somewhere ).

Anyway, now I can't go online and deny the Holocaust anymore, apparently.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Dovey

« Reply #111 on: May 29, 2019, 09:37:42 PM »

You know, I took one of those DNA ancestry tests ... turned out I'm 0.07% Ashkenazi Jew.  Total surprise to me.  Absolutely no hint of it in my "family lore," (although some cunt on the distant distaff side claims that because we have high cheekbones in the family that must mean we have injunction blood in there somewhere).

:crampe:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 29, 2019, 09:43:05 PM »

You know, I took one of those DNA ancestry tests ... turned out I'm 0.07% Ashkenazi Jew.  Total surprise to me.  Absolutely no hint of it in my "family lore," (although some cunt on the distant distaff side claims that because we have high cheekbones in the family that must mean we have injun blood in there somewhere ).

That's not even 1%.   Your high cheekbones may mean you have 1/1024 Cherokee. 

Dovey

« Reply #113 on: May 29, 2019, 09:43:55 PM »
 Why would she want that/ my crush is a virgin girl
Post  by Loner1wolf » May 9th, 2019, 1:53 pm

I started working out at a gym and met the sweetest and most beautiful girl I ever seen who works there. She’s a Afro Latina college student. I’m not usually attracted to black girls, but I feel like her being mix helps with her looks. She’s pretty short and light skin petite, but that good petite where she still has a round bubble butt and beautiful breast. They are definitely big enough for a handful. Honestly her face is gorgeous she doesn’t have those harsh African features which I think helps her more. She is also 22 but can pass as 15. She’s very kind and really smart and cool. She’s into comics, games, read books, watches anime and overall perfect in the personality department. Until today. I was listening to her talk to one of her coworkers and found out she was a virgin still. How many hot 22 year old Afro Latinas have you met that are still virgins? None right? Most lose it by 13 and white lose it by 16. Just the thought of her little squirming body telling me I’m hurting her and yet I feel so good to her was driving me crazy the second she said she was still pure. She’s absolutely perfect at this point right? Wrong. This is my problem though. She then said she might as well lose it to a girl that way she knows she’ll be pleased properly. Imagine wasting something as precious as that. To a rubber plastic object shaped like a penis. It honestly angers me. I’m here suffering and wanting to give her the chance to properly lose it to a real man and instead she says that disgusting feminiѕt view point. Sex is for male pleasure the fact that she’s capable of feeling pleasure should be good enough for her and she will once she’s broken into a few times. Ik it’s usually the third, but like I said she’s a small girl. I seen the outline of her

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 29, 2019, 09:49:10 PM »
Why would she want that/ my crush is a virgin girl
Post  by Loner1wolf » May 9th, 2019, 1:53 pm

I started working out at a gym and met the sweetest and most beautiful girl I ever seen who works there. She’s a Afro Latina college student. I’m not usually attracted to black girls, but I feel like her being mix helps with her looks. She’s pretty short and light skin petite, but that good petite where she still has a round bubble butt and beautiful breast. They are definitely big enough for a handful. Honestly her face is gorgeous she doesn’t have those harsh African features which I think helps her more. She is also 22 but can pass as 15. She’s very kind and really smart and cool. She’s into comics, games, read books, watches anime and overall perfect in the personality department. Until today. I was listening to her talk to one of her coworkers and found out she was a virgin still. How many hot 22 year old Afro Latinas have you met that are still virgins? None right? Most lose it by 13 and white lose it by 16. Just the thought of her little squirming body telling me I’m hurting her and yet I feel so good to her was driving me crazy the second she said she was still pure. She’s absolutely perfect at this point right? Wrong. This is my problem though. She then said she might as well lose it to a girl that way she knows she’ll be pleased properly. Imagine wasting something as precious as that. To a rubber plastic object shaped like a penis. It honestly angers me. I’m here suffering and wanting to give her the chance to properly lose it to a real man and instead she says that disgusting feminiѕt view point. Sex is for male pleasure the fact that she’s capable of feeling pleasure should be good enough for her and she will once she’s broken into a few times. Ik it’s usually the third, but like I said she’s a small girl. I seen the outline of her

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #115 on: May 30, 2019, 01:22:28 AM »

But there are many in the underbelly who are terrifying, disgusting cretins who are pro all that shit i listed. I think these guys moreso have scattered to the deep web and some some reddits, and 4 chan and such.   Did you ever read about the shootings done by incels?

Chilling stuff

Its not a term that should ever be thoughtlessly tossed around, its a serious issue. Moreso when you are throwing it at a rape survivor. I gotta wonder how many jews she called nazi, or how many black people she called white nationalists. I just cannot stand when these radicals shut down any real exchange with politically driven buzz words.

Don't forget "Libertarians are ALT-Right Snowflakes!!!!!  Dur dur dur durrrr!!!"...  :biglaugha:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #116 on: May 30, 2019, 01:46:45 AM »
Wanna troll it?

Eh?

Wow.  Good Christian woman, you are.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #117 on: May 30, 2019, 02:34:50 AM »

An incel hive.

I should go over there and teach them to be heartthrobs...

..it's all in how you condition a woman and keep her smitten yet aggravated.

Dovey

« Reply #118 on: May 30, 2019, 05:19:44 AM »
Don't forget "Libertarians are ALT-Right Snowflakes!!!!!  Dur dur dur durrrr!!!"...  :biglaugha:
  Good grief she plays the "Alt right" card too?  :crazy:

Wow.  Good Christian woman, you are.

:crazy:

Lot you are like a broken record of misguided NPD tactics.

Also since this is about the 3rd faith shaming attempt you've attempted, you should know there is no such thing as a "good" Christian.  Scripture says All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. None are good, not one.

So I never said I was a "good" anything.

But i guess we are gonna add "Good Christian" to your greatest hits of desperate, manipulative deflections tactics.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #119 on: May 30, 2019, 08:31:41 AM »
They are pro rape, pro abortion/forced abortion, pro abuse of women, pro trafficking

Pro pedophilia as well

Truly sick, sick motherfuckers.

Where the hell has the word come from? I must be out of touch with American slang.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6