Author Topic: The Samson Option  (Read 2523 times)

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Re: The Samson Option
« Reply #120 on: May 30, 2019, 08:35:31 AM »
So you guys ain't talking about jews no more?

You know, I took one of those DNA ancestry tests ... turned out I'm 0.07% Ashkenazi Jew.  Total surprise to me.  Absolutely no hint of it in my "family lore," (although some cunt on the distant distaff side claims that because we have high cheekbones in the family that must mean we have injun blood in there somewhere ).

Anyway, now I can't go online and deny the Holocaust anymore, apparently.

You’re mad giving your private details to those ancestry sites, I wouldn’t trust them for one second.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #121 on: May 30, 2019, 03:41:30 PM »
I like right wing Israeli Jews. Most of the left wing jundenrat jews in America and Israel want Israel destroyed. They hate Israel just as much as the ragheads and white nationalists do. Israel doesnt give a shit about middle east conquest or they'd have already smoked the ragheads and turned the entire middle east into their homeland. Personally, I hope they come to their senses, exterminate all of the palitrashians, take back ALL the land God gave them and leave an open invitation to any group of assholes who wants to fuck with them to play Thermonuclear War. Shitbag hitler tried to smoke em, the grand mufti raghead tried, and all the other ragheadistanians in proximity to Israel tried to do the same. They lost. The best thing Nixon could have done for Israel is have told them to go ahead and use em. Fukin ragheads wouldnt be emigrating to all the white eurotrashian countries and taking them over right fukin now.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #122 on: May 30, 2019, 04:04:19 PM »
You’re mad giving your private details to those ancestry sites, I wouldn’t trust them for one second.

You're afraid you'll find out you're a Jew.

:crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #123 on: May 30, 2019, 05:12:03 PM »
I like right wing Israeli Jews. Most of the left wing jundenrat jews in America and Israel want Israel destroyed. They hate Israel just as much as the ragheads and white nationalists do. Israel doesnt give a shit about middle east conquest or they'd have already smoked the ragheads and turned the entire middle east into their homeland. Personally, I hope they come to their senses, exterminate all of the palitrashians, take back ALL the land God gave them and leave an open invitation to any group of assholes who wants to fuck with them to play Thermonuclear War. Shitbag hitler tried to smoke em, the grand mufti raghead tried, and all the other ragheadistanians in proximity to Israel tried to do the same. They lost. The best thing Nixon could have done for Israel is have told them to go ahead and use em. Fukin ragheads wouldnt be emigrating to all the white eurotrashian countries and taking them over right fukin now.

You're one sick dick.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 30, 2019, 07:00:53 PM »
You're one sick dick.

Please explain what you disagree with.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #125 on: May 30, 2019, 07:12:53 PM »

Meh ... I just wanted confirmation of what I already knew: Celt, Kraut and Viking ... with a bit of that pesky jew in there somewhere.
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 30, 2019, 08:05:55 PM »
Please explain what you disagree with.

Every word, ya lowlife.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #127 on: May 31, 2019, 08:09:11 AM »
Every word, ya lowlife.

You really gotta know how to handle Lok

You address his claims directly and explain why they are wrong.

Else you are just troll food.

Or just pm him with statements like "Woot woot choo choo train on ya momma!" and my personal fav..."Nikka nikka jizz!!"

He loves that shit. Trust me  :biglaugha:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 31, 2019, 08:14:44 AM »

There’s plenty of US Zionists around, heck your Pres and his cabinet are all huge cucks for Israel. Then of course there’s the deluded hordes of Christian Zionists who arguably hold Israel in higher regard than they do their own country.

While I agree that much of the left has shunned Israel, they don’t hold the country in anywhere near as much disdain as they do White Nationalists. People with my beliefs are the ultimate boogeyman for both lefty SJW’s and Jews whether on the political right or left.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 31, 2019, 06:07:50 PM »
 You address his claims directly and explain why they are wrong.
LMAO.  Been there, done that.  It's works as well with him as it does with you.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #130 on: May 31, 2019, 06:20:04 PM »
LMAO.  Been there, done that.  It's works as well with him as it does with you.

You havent addressed ANY of my claims.

You have really just twisted things ive said, accused me of not caring about hungry children, called me an incel and killer.

So no, you havent. And im not the only one here who has noticed you do not address anyones points.

You have a very well known habit of employing several fallacies.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #131 on: June 01, 2019, 03:53:58 PM »
You havent addressed ANY of my claims.

You have really just twisted things ive said, accused me of not caring about hungry children, called me an incel and killer.

So no, you havent. And im not the only one here who has noticed you do not address anyones points.

You have a very well known habit of employing several fallacies.

Yeah, but she's special.

:crampe:

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 02, 2019, 01:50:31 AM »
There’s plenty of US Zionists around, heck your Pres and his cabinet are all huge cucks for Israel. Then of course there’s the deluded hordes of Christian Zionists who arguably hold Israel in higher regard than they do their own country.

While I agree that much of the left has shunned Israel, they don’t hold the country in anywhere near as much disdain as they do White Nationalists. People with my beliefs are the ultimate boogeyman for both lefty SJW’s and Jews whether on the political right or left.

#Israelicuckforlyfe!!!

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 02, 2019, 02:00:58 AM »
Every word, ya lowlife.

I suspect its your ignorance to both The Bible and the koran that causes you to think the way you do. Sooner or later, the world will be faced with the reality that islam is the second worst enemy of mankind. The first is the utter ignorance of liberalism.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 11:39:27 AM by lokmar »

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 02, 2019, 10:42:15 AM »
#Israelicuckforlyfe!!!

Well we agree on most other things so I guess I can let this one slide.   :biglaugha:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 02, 2019, 04:34:01 PM »
I suspect its your ignorance to both The Bible and the koran that causes you to think the way you do. Sooner or later, the world will be faced with the reality that islam is the second worst enemy of mankind. The first is the utter ignorance of liberalism.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 02, 2019, 11:36:55 PM »
You never even picked up a koran and read it. I bet you've seen a Bible and possibly read a few scriptures. Everything else came to you through some liberal filter.

For the record, the vast majority of Western Law came directly from the scriptures. Everything from laws and punishment for murder, kidnapping, and faggotry, to laws and punishment for fucking anothers wife, buggery, and public decency.

Thank The God of Israel and His Bible for all of it!

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 04, 2019, 06:44:05 PM »
You never even picked up a koran and read it. I bet you've seen a Bible and possibly read a few scriptures. Everything else came to you through some liberal filter.

For the record, the vast majority of Western Law came directly from the scriptures. Everything from laws and punishment for murder, kidnapping, and faggotry, to laws and punishment for fucking anothers wife, buggery, and public decency.

Thank The God of Israel and His Bible for all of it!

No, dear.  My grandpa was a preacher.  I know way more about the Bible and all this BS than you think.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2019, 07:44:07 PM »
No, dear.  My grandpa was a preacher.

A rabbi you mean?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 04, 2019, 08:03:38 PM »
A rabbi you mean?

No, asshole.  Christian preacher, with a PhD in Theology.  A real bible thumper.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6