Author Topic: The Samson Option  (Read 3004 times)

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Re: The Samson Option
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2019, 07:39:56 PM »

I would need a lot more evidence to make that kind of claim.  That was quite a leap.
LMAO.  I am guessing you have permanently damaged groin muscles from all the leaps I've seen you make over the last decade.  Can you even walk?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2019, 07:46:36 PM »
LMAO.  I am guessing you have permanently damaged groin muscles from all the leaps I've seen you make over the last decade.  Can you even walk?

This isn't about me.  It's about your accusation that someone is a white nationalist because they ask a question about whether this thread, and my statement, was about Jews.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2019, 09:07:14 PM »
This isn't about me.  It's about your accusation that someone is a white nationalist because they ask a question about whether this thread, and my statement, was about Jews.

Oh don't mind me.  I just wandered in.  I was just taken aback a bit at being accused as some kind of unwholesome "white nationalist" by that Lotus broad just because I asked if you and that Peachy person were arguing about jews.  Lots of people argue about jews.  Them jews got a knack about getting people to argue about them.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2019, 09:54:03 PM »
Oh don't mind me.  I just wandered in.  I was just taken aback a bit at being accused as some kind of unwholesome "white nationalist" by that Lotus broad just because I asked if you and that Peachy person were arguing about jews.  Lots of people argue about jews.  Them jews got a knack about getting people to argue about them.

I understand being taken aback by the accusation.  It's strange.  Yes, the Jewish people do seem to rile up a lot of folks.

Dovey

« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2019, 05:19:50 AM »
Oh the irony  :biglaugha:

Dovey

« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2019, 05:23:22 AM »
Maybe you should stop smearing people who don't agree with you, then, Miss Pot/Kettle.  Jaysus.  Yer as bad as some of the worst.  But you think you're righteous, so your hate is justified.  Right?
  Plenty of posters have disagreed with me and I havent smeared them. That's your routine  :thumbup2:  Stop projecting. Maybe if you actually stopped accusing people of all the shit you yourself demonstrate on a daily basis, you would be able to have a discussion without any histrionics or anyone calling you out. Grow up.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2019, 09:55:37 AM »
Ok a question for you folks, why exactly is being a White Nationalist such an awful, terrible thing, while at the same time being a Jewish Nationalist or Zionist is deemed acceptable?

Seems like a huge double standard to me.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2019, 10:23:17 AM »

LotusBud is a Jew, she’s been programmed from birth to see ‘Nazis’ and anti-semites at every turn.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2019, 10:29:54 AM »
Ok a question for you folks, why exactly is being a White Nationalist such an awful, terrible thing, while at the same time being a Jewish Nationalist or Zionist is deemed acceptable?

I agree somewhat since Israel got Palestine in a brokered FU to the defeated Middle East that sided with Germany...

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2019, 11:01:53 AM »

Crawl Out Through The Fallout Baby...

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2019, 03:49:00 PM »
  Plenty of posters have disagreed with me and I havent smeared them
You are delusional.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2019, 03:51:58 PM »

If any of you haters (you, Dovey, Oak) had any powers of critical thinking, you would realize that, although I have SOME Jewish heritage (not enough to actually call myself Jewish) I am 1000% opposed to Zionism.  And any other kind of nationalistic fervor.  You're all so intellectually weak, you take the slightest little hint of something, and blow it out of proportion, because you don't know how to process belief systems that don't fit into one of your neat, mindless categories of preconception.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2019, 03:56:59 PM »
You are delusional.

You are free to ask. I disagree with alot of people here.

Go on. Ask around.  :popcorn:

Dovey

« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2019, 03:59:51 PM »
If any of you haters (you, Dovey, Oak) had any powers of critical thinking, you would realize that, although I have SOME Jewish heritage (not enough to actually call myself Jewish) I am 1000% opposed to Zionism.  And any other kind of nationalistic fervor.  You're all so intellectually weak, you take the slightest little hint of something, and blow it out of proportion, because you don't know how to process belief systems that don't fit into one of your neat, mindless categories of preconception.

Im not sure why you are including me in that. I never said about your heritage, your position on zionism. Id like to see you enter into this critical thought thing you just spoke of.

I just pointed out your inane ability to see incel, white nationalists and nazis everywhere.

If someone asks a question or says something Lotus doesnt like its....incels, white nationalists and nazis...OH MY!

Its like your go too when you cant muster anything of substance. That and "ur crazy!!".  :coffee_beans:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2019, 04:01:52 PM »

I’ve inquired in the past about your Jewish background to try to get an idea of how Jewish you are but you declined to answer. One thing is for sure, when someone has partial Jewish heritage they almost always harbour sympathy for Jews and Jewish causes, so even if they aren’t full-blooded Jews their partial ancestry is still relevant because it influences their beliefs and opinions.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2019, 04:04:11 PM »
You are free to ask. I disagree with alot of people here.

Go on. Ask around.  :popcorn:

I don't have to ask.  I have read your posts.  If people use logic to disagree with your lunacy, you go off the rails.  Most people here just ignore your insane rants.  I don't, and you can't handle it.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2019, 05:35:51 PM »
One thing is for sure, when someone has partial Jewish heritage they almost always harbour sympathy for Jews and Jewish causes, so even if they aren’t full-blooded Jews their partial ancestry is still relevant because it influences their beliefs and opinions.

GTFO of here with your fake scholarship.

Poast a reputable link or find yourself on my Ignore list.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2019, 05:55:58 PM »
GTFO of here with your fake scholarship.

Poast a reputable link or find yourself on my Ignore list.

Promises promises.......

Dovey

« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2019, 05:58:33 PM »
I don't have to ask.  I have read your posts.  If people use logic to disagree with your lunacy, you go off the rails.  Most people here just ignore your insane rants.  I don't, and you can't handle it.

I talk to most people here off the boards, have been posting with them for literal years.  Some of them, almost over a decade.

Have had many disagreements. Never smeared them.  You are reaching in the wrong direction with this one, honey.  There are three people in this thread alone that i have had disagreements with. If you are referring to my fall out with Murd...well...believe me, IM the one who took the high road there.

Again, ask around.

Scroll through my post history.  You are a total whackjob, Lotus.  :crazy:

So this must be yet another avoidance tactic. 

Just focus on trying to address peoples points without calling them nazis, white nationalists or incels.  What insane rants, Lot? You mean the posts where im posting citations to back all my points?  I have yet to see you bring any logic to any exchanges we have had. Accusing me of being a killer, twisting my words, calling me an incel and a nazi and than calling ME the lunatic is NOT logic, my dear.  You butthurt from a little bit of textual tussel?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2019, 07:16:56 PM »
I talk to most people here off the boards, have been posting with them for literal years.  Some of them, almost over a decade.

Have had many disagreements. Never smeared them.  You are reaching in the wrong direction with this one, honey.  There are three people in this thread alone that i have had disagreements with. If you are referring to my fall out with Murd...well...believe me, IM the one who took the high road there.

Again, ask around.

Scroll through my post history.  You are a total whackjob, Lotus.  :crazy:

So this must be yet another avoidance tactic. 

Just focus on trying to address peoples points without calling them nazis, white nationalists or incels.  What insane rants, Lot? You mean the posts where im posting citations to back all my points?  I have yet to see you bring any logic to any exchanges we have had. Accusing me of being a killer, twisting my words, calling me an incel and a nazi and than calling ME the lunatic is NOT logic, my dear.  You butthurt from a little bit of textual tussel?

You call me names and twist my words in every single post you make to me.  You're delusional.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6