Author Topic: The Samson Option  (Read 2522 times)

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
The Samson Option
« on: May 26, 2019, 08:06:06 AM »
The Samson Option or Sampson Option is a claimed threat by Israel to massively use nuclear weapons to destroy its enemies if Israel should be destroyed.

Israeli leaders created the plan in the mid-1960s, just as they were beginning the process of developing their first atomic bombs. They were inspired by the Biblical figure Samson/Sampson, who destroyed a Philistine temple, killing himself and thousands of Philistine enemies.
The possible targets in such a strike are not limited to the Arab states that have fought wars with Israel, but also to the "historic enemies" of the Jewish people.

In the 1973 Yom Kippur War, Arab forces were overwhelming Israeli forces and Prime Minister Golda Meir authorized a nuclear alert and ordered 13 atomic bombs be readied for use by missiles and aircraft. The Israeli Ambassador warned President Nixon of "very serious conclusions" if the United States did not airlift supplies. Nixon complied. This is seen by some commentators on the subject as the first threat of the use of the Samson Option.

So picture the very real possibility that Israel has enough nukes to destroy many European capitals at the push of a button. It sure would explain why most leaders bend the knee for Israel and sends them endless financial support...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

Re: The Samson Option
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 08:10:34 AM »
"Yom Kipper war"

Just seems like such an oxymoron.  :dizzy:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 08:25:53 AM »
I most definitely would not put it past the Zionists to fire nukes at perceived enemy nations if Israel was under threat. It’s crazy that such an unstable, volatile country of war-mongering Jewish supremacists is allowed to possess so many nuclear warheads.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 08:28:14 AM »
"Yom Kipper war"

Just seems like such an oxymoron.  :dizzy:

The modern world's become quite oxymoronic, especially in ways Orwell predicted.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2019, 08:38:05 AM »
No thoughts on Israel’s nuclear arsenal and whether the Zio’s would be willing to use them?

Dovey

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2019, 08:41:59 AM »
 Im not anti Israel.

I believe every country should be allow to defend itself.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2019, 09:00:29 AM »
True, but that doesn’t include nuking nations perceived to be an enemy...

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2019, 09:04:14 AM »
The aspirations of Zionists (to occupy and control a large swath of the middle east by force of arms) has been a matter of record for nearly a century.  An international network whose purpose is to disinform, misinform, propagandize and extort money for this purpose has been in place through my entire lifetime. 

What "thoughts" do you hope to elicit from me, that can be rendered in crayon in hopes of you understanding them and still be interesting enough for other forum members to read?

No Okie

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2019, 09:08:58 AM »
Im not anti Israel.

I believe every country should be allow to defend itself.

Yeah, I do too. Xs 5 million.

Dovey

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2019, 09:22:31 AM »
True, but that doesn’t include nuking nations perceived to be an enemy...

I honestly doubt that will happen.

No one wants to involve nukes in anything.

There is always crap tons of propaganda to weed through i havent had the energy or will to weed through it regarding matters in the middle east. There are too many serious issues here for me to be able to.

Its not that i dont care. Its that im just one woman.

Perhaps one day i can use my skills globally for those who need them....but i like to focus my energy on things i can do something about realistically. I dont like to overwhelm myself.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2019, 09:29:55 AM »
The aspirations of Zionists (to occupy and control a large swath of the middle east by force of arms) has been a matter of record for nearly a century.  An international network whose purpose is to disinform, misinform, propagandize and extort money for this purpose has been in place through my entire lifetime. 

What "thoughts" do you hope to elicit from me, that can be rendered in crayon in hopes of you understanding them and still be interesting enough for other forum members to read?

How about for once you avoid the pseudo-intellectual nonsense which you normally love to parrot in a vague attempt to prove to others how superior you are and instead just post your thoughts like a normal person?

So, given that you’re aware of Zionist tactics and how they often have detrimental effects on the rest of us, why do you never discuss the matter rather than doing your usual schtick of complaining about whitey and engaging in other leftist talking points?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2019, 09:34:16 AM »
I honestly doubt that will happen.

No one wants to involve nukes in anything.

There is always crap tons of propaganda to weed through i havent had the energy or will to weed through it regarding matters in the middle east. There are too many serious issues here for me to be able to.

Its not that i dont care. Its that im just one woman.

Perhaps one day i can use my skills globally for those who need them....but i like to focus my energy on things i can do something about realistically. I dont like to overwhelm myself.

How do you feel about the billions of $$$$$ your country has sent to Israel over the years?

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2019, 01:18:04 PM »
why do you never discuss the matter

I already TOLD you I'm out of crayons.

Dovey

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2019, 01:20:25 PM »
How do you feel about the billions of $$$$$ your country has sent to Israel over the years?

That it should be used to improve and aid matters here, like most conservative leaning people do.

Doesnt mean im gonna take sides on issues over seas.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2019, 03:27:36 PM »
That it should be used to improve and aid matters here, like most conservative leaning people do.

Doesnt mean im gonna take sides on issues over seas.

Many US Conservatives are pro Israel cucks and are happy to send their hard earned shekels to the Juden homeland.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2019, 03:28:01 PM »
I already TOLD you I'm out of crayons.

Stop sticking them up your ass then.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2019, 03:42:39 PM »
Israel is another terrorist nation claiming to be good.  It’s not surprising that they’re paranoid.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2019, 03:47:17 PM »
If only you lefties could muster up enough collective outrage and mass hysteria against the Zionists as you do against Nationalist whites...

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2019, 04:33:52 PM »
No thoughts on Israel’s nuclear arsenal and whether the Zio’s would be willing to use them?

I find everything about Israel under Netanyahu worrisome.  He's as bad as Trump and should be ousted, like Trump.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2019, 05:02:06 PM »
But you believe Israel has a right to exist under a more left wing ruler?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6