Author Topic: The Samson Option  (Read 2941 times)

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
The Samson Option
« on: May 26, 2019, 08:06:06 AM »
The Samson Option or Sampson Option is a claimed threat by Israel to massively use nuclear weapons to destroy its enemies if Israel should be destroyed.

Israeli leaders created the plan in the mid-1960s, just as they were beginning the process of developing their first atomic bombs. They were inspired by the Biblical figure Samson/Sampson, who destroyed a Philistine temple, killing himself and thousands of Philistine enemies.
The possible targets in such a strike are not limited to the Arab states that have fought wars with Israel, but also to the "historic enemies" of the Jewish people.

In the 1973 Yom Kippur War, Arab forces were overwhelming Israeli forces and Prime Minister Golda Meir authorized a nuclear alert and ordered 13 atomic bombs be readied for use by missiles and aircraft. The Israeli Ambassador warned President Nixon of "very serious conclusions" if the United States did not airlift supplies. Nixon complied. This is seen by some commentators on the subject as the first threat of the use of the Samson Option.

So picture the very real possibility that Israel has enough nukes to destroy many European capitals at the push of a button. It sure would explain why most leaders bend the knee for Israel and sends them endless financial support...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Re: The Samson Option
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 08:25:53 AM »
I most definitely would not put it past the Zionists to fire nukes at perceived enemy nations if Israel was under threat. It’s crazy that such an unstable, volatile country of war-mongering Jewish supremacists is allowed to possess so many nuclear warheads.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 08:38:05 AM »
No thoughts on Israel’s nuclear arsenal and whether the Zio’s would be willing to use them?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 09:00:29 AM »
True, but that doesn’t include nuking nations perceived to be an enemy...

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2019, 09:29:55 AM »
The aspirations of Zionists (to occupy and control a large swath of the middle east by force of arms) has been a matter of record for nearly a century.  An international network whose purpose is to disinform, misinform, propagandize and extort money for this purpose has been in place through my entire lifetime. 

What "thoughts" do you hope to elicit from me, that can be rendered in crayon in hopes of you understanding them and still be interesting enough for other forum members to read?

How about for once you avoid the pseudo-intellectual nonsense which you normally love to parrot in a vague attempt to prove to others how superior you are and instead just post your thoughts like a normal person?

So, given that you’re aware of Zionist tactics and how they often have detrimental effects on the rest of us, why do you never discuss the matter rather than doing your usual schtick of complaining about whitey and engaging in other leftist talking points?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2019, 09:34:16 AM »
I honestly doubt that will happen.

No one wants to involve nukes in anything.

There is always crap tons of propaganda to weed through i havent had the energy or will to weed through it regarding matters in the middle east. There are too many serious issues here for me to be able to.

Its not that i dont care. Its that im just one woman.

Perhaps one day i can use my skills globally for those who need them....but i like to focus my energy on things i can do something about realistically. I dont like to overwhelm myself.

How do you feel about the billions of $$$$$ your country has sent to Israel over the years?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2019, 03:27:36 PM »
That it should be used to improve and aid matters here, like most conservative leaning people do.

Doesnt mean im gonna take sides on issues over seas.

Many US Conservatives are pro Israel cucks and are happy to send their hard earned shekels to the Juden homeland.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2019, 03:28:01 PM »
I already TOLD you I'm out of crayons.

Stop sticking them up your ass then.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2019, 03:47:17 PM »
If only you lefties could muster up enough collective outrage and mass hysteria against the Zionists as you do against Nationalist whites...

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2019, 05:02:06 PM »
But you believe Israel has a right to exist under a more left wing ruler?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2019, 09:28:16 AM »
I believe in a 2-state solution.

That’s never going to happen is it? Both tribes think the land is their own.....

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2019, 10:57:52 AM »
Did you vote for Trump? He’d be a much better Pres if he wasn’t such a Zionist stooge...

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2019, 06:30:38 PM »
This Oak broad talks a lot.

Of donuts and burgers yes...

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2019, 06:44:37 PM »
You asked for serious conversation about Israel and oddly enough, you're getting some. 

Don't fuck it up with this bullshit, eh.

Take your pink knighting faggotry elsewhere Peaches, it’s stinking out the thread.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2019, 09:55:37 AM »
Ok a question for you folks, why exactly is being a White Nationalist such an awful, terrible thing, while at the same time being a Jewish Nationalist or Zionist is deemed acceptable?

Seems like a huge double standard to me.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2019, 10:23:17 AM »
Oh don't mind me.  I just wandered in.  I was just taken aback a bit at being accused as some kind of unwholesome "white nationalist" by that Lotus broad just because I asked if you and that Peachy person were arguing about jews.  Lots of people argue about jews.  Them jews got a knack about getting people to argue about them.

LotusBud is a Jew, she’s been programmed from birth to see ‘Nazis’ and anti-semites at every turn.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2019, 04:01:52 PM »
If any of you haters (you, Dovey, Oak) had any powers of critical thinking, you would realize that, although I have SOME Jewish heritage (not enough to actually call myself Jewish) I am 1000% opposed to Zionism.  And any other kind of nationalistic fervor.  You're all so intellectually weak, you take the slightest little hint of something, and blow it out of proportion, because you don't know how to process belief systems that don't fit into one of your neat, mindless categories of preconception.

I’ve inquired in the past about your Jewish background to try to get an idea of how Jewish you are but you declined to answer. One thing is for sure, when someone has partial Jewish heritage they almost always harbour sympathy for Jews and Jewish causes, so even if they aren’t full-blooded Jews their partial ancestry is still relevant because it influences their beliefs and opinions.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2019, 05:55:58 PM »
GTFO of here with your fake scholarship.

Poast a reputable link or find yourself on my Ignore list.

Promises promises.......

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2019, 07:38:08 PM »
A sure sign of victory, causing another user to resort to putting you on ignore.

:drink:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2019, 07:53:09 PM »
You probably shouldn't have called a rape survivor an incel, eh?

I’d never even heard of the term before signing up on here, it gets thrown around by certain users on a near daily basis. It seems to be almost exclusively used by leftists, I can only think that it’s a slur which they’ve sunk their fangs into and called it their own in retaliation for the numerous unflattering words which right wingers have coined for the left, such as ‘snowflake’, ‘cuck’ and so on.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6