Author Topic: The Samson Option  (Read 2958 times)

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Re: The Samson Option
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2019, 07:53:09 PM »
You probably shouldn't have called a rape survivor an incel, eh?

I’d never even heard of the term before signing up on here, it gets thrown around by certain users on a near daily basis. It seems to be almost exclusively used by leftists, I can only think that it’s a slur which they’ve sunk their fangs into and called it their own in retaliation for the numerous unflattering words which right wingers have coined for the left, such as ‘snowflake’, ‘cuck’ and so on.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2019, 04:47:05 PM »
I did a search of the term "incel" on the board.  You use it more than anyone, actually.

Yet more lies....

You aren’t painting a very pretty picture of you ‘far left liberals’ by the way, just saying.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2019, 04:52:42 PM »
Point proven.  :crampe:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2019, 08:31:41 AM »
They are pro rape, pro abortion/forced abortion, pro abuse of women, pro trafficking

Pro pedophilia as well

Truly sick, sick motherfuckers.

Where the hell has the word come from? I must be out of touch with American slang.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2019, 08:35:31 AM »
So you guys ain't talking about jews no more?

You know, I took one of those DNA ancestry tests ... turned out I'm 0.07% Ashkenazi Jew.  Total surprise to me.  Absolutely no hint of it in my "family lore," (although some cunt on the distant distaff side claims that because we have high cheekbones in the family that must mean we have injun blood in there somewhere ).

Anyway, now I can't go online and deny the Holocaust anymore, apparently.

You’re mad giving your private details to those ancestry sites, I wouldn’t trust them for one second.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2019, 08:14:44 AM »
I like right wing Israeli Jews. Most of the left wing jundenrat jews in America and Israel want Israel destroyed. They hate Israel just as much as the ragheads and white nationalists do. Israel doesnt give a shit about middle east conquest or they'd have already smoked the ragheads and turned the entire middle east into their homeland. Personally, I hope they come to their senses, exterminate all of the palitrashians, take back ALL the land God gave them and leave an open invitation to any group of assholes who wants to fuck with them to play Thermonuclear War. Shitbag hitler tried to smoke em, the grand mufti raghead tried, and all the other ragheadistanians in proximity to Israel tried to do the same. They lost. The best thing Nixon could have done for Israel is have told them to go ahead and use em. Fukin ragheads wouldnt be emigrating to all the white eurotrashian countries and taking them over right fukin now.

There’s plenty of US Zionists around, heck your Pres and his cabinet are all huge cucks for Israel. Then of course there’s the deluded hordes of Christian Zionists who arguably hold Israel in higher regard than they do their own country.

While I agree that much of the left has shunned Israel, they don’t hold the country in anywhere near as much disdain as they do White Nationalists. People with my beliefs are the ultimate boogeyman for both lefty SJW’s and Jews whether on the political right or left.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2019, 10:42:15 AM »
#Israelicuckforlyfe!!!

Well we agree on most other things so I guess I can let this one slide.   :biglaugha:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2019, 07:44:07 PM »
No, dear.  My grandpa was a preacher.

A rabbi you mean?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6