Author Topic: The Samson Option  (Read 2518 times)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: The Samson Option
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2019, 09:33:40 PM »
It's tempting, but I think I'll pass.   
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2019, 09:43:05 PM »
So you guys ain't talking about jews no more?

You know, I took one of those DNA ancestry tests ... turned out I'm 0.07% Ashkenazi Jew.  Total surprise to me.  Absolutely no hint of it in my "family lore," (although some cunt on the distant distaff side claims that because we have high cheekbones in the family that must mean we have injun blood in there somewhere ).

Anyway, now I can't go online and deny the Holocaust anymore, apparently.

That's not even 1%.   Your high cheekbones may mean you have 1/1024 Cherokee. 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2019, 09:49:10 PM »
Why would she want that/ my crush is a virgin girl
Post  by Loner1wolf » May 9th, 2019, 1:53 pm

I started working out at a gym and met the sweetest and most beautiful girl I ever seen who works there. She’s a Afro Latina college student. I’m not usually attracted to black girls, but I feel like her being mix helps with her looks. She’s pretty short and light skin petite, but that good petite where she still has a round bubble butt and beautiful breast. They are definitely big enough for a handful. Honestly her face is gorgeous she doesn’t have those harsh African features which I think helps her more. She is also 22 but can pass as 15. She’s very kind and really smart and cool. She’s into comics, games, read books, watches anime and overall perfect in the personality department. Until today. I was listening to her talk to one of her coworkers and found out she was a virgin still. How many hot 22 year old Afro Latinas have you met that are still virgins? None right? Most lose it by 13 and white lose it by 16. Just the thought of her little squirming body telling me I’m hurting her and yet I feel so good to her was driving me crazy the second she said she was still pure. She’s absolutely perfect at this point right? Wrong. This is my problem though. She then said she might as well lose it to a girl that way she knows she’ll be pleased properly. Imagine wasting something as precious as that. To a rubber plastic object shaped like a penis. It honestly angers me. I’m here suffering and wanting to give her the chance to properly lose it to a real man and instead she says that disgusting feminiѕt view point. Sex is for male pleasure the fact that she’s capable of feeling pleasure should be good enough for her and she will once she’s broken into a few times. Ik it’s usually the third, but like I said she’s a small girl. I seen the outline of her

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2019, 04:04:19 PM »
You’re mad giving your private details to those ancestry sites, I wouldn’t trust them for one second.

You're afraid you'll find out you're a Jew.

:crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2019, 03:53:58 PM »
You havent addressed ANY of my claims.

You have really just twisted things ive said, accused me of not caring about hungry children, called me an incel and killer.

So no, you havent. And im not the only one here who has noticed you do not address anyones points.

You have a very well known habit of employing several fallacies.

Yeah, but she's special.

:crampe:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6