Author Topic: Stomping_Groundz RULES  (Read 1981 times)

No Okie

Re: Stomping_Groundz RULES
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2019, 08:16:29 PM »

Lady Ice? Shen Li. Cuidado amiga. A nasty back stabbing Asian
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2019, 08:18:25 PM »
I would prefer less dramatic content and focus on creative insults

Could you explain the difference between dramatic content and creative insults?  I see a lot of crossover potential there.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2019, 08:26:06 PM »

[Dovey, what I supposedly said about your kids was NOT about your kids.  I posed a rhetorical question about YOU and it had literally nothing to do with your actual kids.  Stop accusing me of that.  I am a mother and I would never troll anyone's kids, ever.  Try to be honest for a change, you damn drama queen.]

I am being honest. I have no idea who you are. Asking me why im posting when i have a toddler or asking me anything regarding my family life off of this board is a red flag from someone i dont know at all. 

I have seen way too much nutty insane bullshit start like that, these "so and so has kids and posts on the innernet! She neglects her kids and they are retarded because of it!!"  And then you have situations like Emmy or whoever she was.

There are people here i have met, people who i have associate with off the boards for years, who are on my facebook and she pictures of my family and real life all the time and vice versa. But thats a tight nit group.

I have no way of knowing if you are even really a female, let alone a mother....i have seen people have completely fake online characters and have people fooled for YEARS, like Edna.

Lots of stalky crap has started off with those sorts of insinuations and questions, Lotus.

Could be my hoorwar ptsd, but you cannot be too careful.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2019, 08:29:35 PM »
I am being honest. I have no idea who you are. Asking me why im posting when i have a toddler or asking me anything regarding my family life off of this board is a red flag from someone i dont know at all. 

I have seen way too much nutty insane bullshit start like that, these "so and so has kids and posts on the innernet! She neglects her kids and they are retarded because of it!!"  And then you have situations like Emmy or whoever she was.

There are people here i have met, people who i have associate with off the boards for years, who are on my facebook and she pictures of my family and real life all the time and vice versa. But thats a tight nit group.

I have no way of knowing if you are even really a female, let alone a mother....i have seen people have completely fake online characters and have people fooled for YEARS, like Edna.

Lots of stalky crap has started off with those sorts of insinuations and questions, Lotus.

Could be my hoorwar ptsd, but you cannot be too careful.

She's posted that I'm a shitty mother in our feuds.  Believe me, Lotus is not above some of her own crappy behavior.

And those male posters that you know are fathers are never questioned about being good fathers, sexist bullshit.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2019, 08:32:58 PM »
I’ve been called a shitty unfit mother, a psychopath, have been threatened with DCFS....you name it, it’s been said.

Calling  a woman a shitty mother is the norm in the flame game. Just like when they accuse you of being on welfare. It’s been said to everyone at least 100 times

Dovey

« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2019, 08:34:26 PM »
She's posted that I'm a shitty mother in our feuds.  Believe me, Lotus is not above some of her own crappy behavior.

And those male posters that you know are fathers are never questioned about being good fathers, sexist bullshit.

And when they start pulling that shit, you can bet they are capable of going further. I have seen it over and over.

Not even tolerating that for a second.

Worse even i have seen people legit use that sort of troll for the purpose of getting info. People get defensive and start rattling off reasons.

I dont mind saying that currently, at this moment, my tot is in the kitchen with my teens totally fascinated with the crazy looking fish i bought today. Our beta died a few days ago.  So i got these Black Mores? And this speckled fish who is....i shit you not....dancing with my two year old (from inside the tank)  :biglaugha:

Id post a vid if there werent so many wierdos in these communities  :biglaugha:

Dovey

« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2019, 08:35:32 PM »
I’ve been called a shitty unfit mother, a psychopath, have been threatened with DCFS....you name it, it’s been said.

Calling  a woman a shitty mother is the norm in the flame game. Just like when they accuse you of being on welfare. It’s been said to everyone at least 100 times

Ommmmgggg everyone i dont like is on welfare  :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Its pretty old and boring. Predictable.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2019, 08:55:05 PM »
Since it joined in December but hasn't posted till today I expect it to be someone who's just flounced off and is using an alt cos they're soft as shit.

I'll keep an eye on the posting style before I make a judgement as to who it is and then rip the gormless twats a new one.

Could be fun.

:popcorn:

Ahhhh! So YOU'RE the important one (see how I put the "you're" in caps?  That because some people are stupid and need a hint.)  I liked how you used the words "gormless" and "flounced,"and actually used them properly.  This indication of you not needing a Word-A-Day calendar is a good sign.

Thanks.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2019, 09:11:30 PM »

That's lame flaming.  LAME as shit.  If you can't flame their intellect, or lack thereof, you're a weak ass poster. PERIOD.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2019, 09:18:48 PM »
That's lame flaming.  LAME as shit.  If you can't flame their intellect, or lack thereof, you're a weak ass poster. PERIOD.

While I would argue that there are many different methods of flaming that qualify as valid without crossing the line, the method you listed is the one I prefer.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2019, 09:24:03 PM »
If this is who I think it is, I wish him luck.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2019, 09:54:13 PM »
While I would argue that there are many different methods of flaming that qualify as valid without crossing the line, the method you listed is the one I prefer.

Bullshit,  a total idiot can be a way better poster than some douche who thinks they're smarter than everybody else.

That's why cw's forum is dead.  Everybody there is an idiot.

To me, it obvious  you're all dumber than me and have way more invested in one of the stupidest hobbies ever than I do.

If I can type a few lines and get morons trying to prove I'm dumb by typing out long posts ten people read -  without realizing  other posters  are fucking with them - how can these high IQ assholes "own" people when they look so foolish?

I blame all the dumb ten readers.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2019, 09:55:31 PM »

The other person is whom I wish luck to in potential exchanges.  You remind me of someone I used to know.  Perhaps, I am mistaken.  Time will tell.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2019, 09:56:19 PM »

Bullshit,  a total idiot can be a way better poster than some douche who thinks they're smarter than everybody else.

That's why cw's forum is dead.  Everybody there is an idiot.

To me, it obvious  you're all dumber than me and have way more invested in one of the stupidest hobbies ever than I do.

If I can type a few lines and get morons trying to prove I'm dumb by typing out long posts ten people read -  without realizing  other posters  are fucking with them - how can these high IQ assholes "own" people when they look so foolish?

I blame all the dumb readers.

I don't have to prove anyone dumb.  It's usually a quality that reveals itself.  My role is to laugh at it.

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2019, 09:58:58 PM »
If you can't flame their intellect, or lack thereof, you're a weak ass poster. PERIOD.

I don't have to prove anyone dumb.  It's usually a quality that reveals itself.  My role is to laugh at it.

Go away, moron.  Poofer  took a whole day to contradict himself.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2019, 10:01:05 PM »

Go away, moron.  Poofer  took a whole day to contradict himself.

Those statement are the same using different words. 

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2019, 10:06:55 PM »
HC is off his chain again.

Who's that in your avatar, Oak?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2019, 10:09:12 PM »

A Mexican folk singer, now deceased.   Amparo Ochoa was her name.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2019, 10:09:58 PM »

I was going to thank him for proving my point.  I decided to be diplomatic.  :bounce2:

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2019, 10:14:06 PM »
Those statement are the same using different words.

You made the claim about flaming their intellect, (If you can't flame their intellect, or lack thereof, you're a weak ass poster. PERIOD) followed it up with --- "I'll wait  until they prove how dumb they are"   -   you're just another dumbass.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6