Author Topic: Stomping_Groundz RULES  (Read 1988 times)

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +197 / -34
Re: Stomping_Groundz RULES
« on: May 27, 2019, 01:07:01 PM »

They’re deranged. It’s not necessary

I never joined BH after I saw what they did to Cass’s baby girl. That shit made me cry

They done the same to another female poster on small hall.Emmy I think her name was and her daughter was autistic.They hunted down this ladies PI,got photos of her young daughter then reveled in the fact that had made a user name,named after her autistic daughter.And you can imagine the sort of posts that they made under that account.And who was behind that? The same person and his buddies that went after cass's young child.A leopard doesn't change his spots and the people that are loyal to said peedo are guilty by association.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +197 / -34
Re: Stomping_Groundz RULES
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 01:22:05 PM »
Disgusting.

Truly fucking disgusting.

This is what happens when your whole sense of self worth is wrapped into how disgusting and nasty you can be for internet "cred".

I bet whoever these insanely pathetic shit bags are, they are proud of themselves for it and justify it.

Oh they were really proud of it and as you said to this day they still try and justify it as `the game we play` and that `you're the problem` if you don't think it's funny.And you shouldn't be posting on these sort of boards if that offends you.

One of them still posts on this board.I won't name,names as I can't prove anything and that forum is long gone.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6