Author Topic: Stomping_Groundz RULES  (Read 1963 times)

The Queen Bee

Re: Stomping_Groundz RULES
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2019, 06:39:08 PM »
Er, what's a nicswitch?  Oh wait!  Are you someone important?  I'm Rennel.  I'm new here.  Someone sent me an email approving my account after trying to make one about 6 or 7 months ago ... was that you?

Yo Scoundrel ! Here’s one you can play with
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2019, 07:31:04 PM »

Since it joined in December but hasn't posted till today I expect it to be someone who's just flounced off and is using an alt cos they're soft as shit.

I'll keep an eye on the posting style before I make a judgement as to who it is and then rip the gormless twats a new one.

Could be fun.

:popcorn:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2019, 07:33:51 PM »
Men are definitely the aggressors in nearly all of these situations.  I can think of roughly a dozen male posters at LEAST who have posted things that might be considered by some as crossing the line of decency.

Female posters?  I can only think of a few, two of whom post here, oddly enough...

Selective memory...

The Queen Bee

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2019, 07:37:41 PM »
Men are definitely the aggressors in nearly all of these situations.  I can think of roughly a dozen male posters at LEAST who have posted things that might be considered by some as crossing the line of decency.

Female posters?  I can only think of a few, two of whom post here, oddly enough...

O0

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2019, 07:46:33 PM »
Selective memory...

Not necessarily.  It also might have to do with the fact that male flamers outnumber female flamers by far.

I suppose you can provide a list of aggressive female flamers who are also known to push boundaries that many agree are ‘too far’.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2019, 07:48:41 PM »
I USED to be that way.

I’ve calmed down a lot this year

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2019, 07:51:19 PM »
Freud is just puckering his butt hole because I compared men and women in an unflattering way towards male posters...

And that’s depending on who you ask.  The opposite viewpoint would be ‘ Well men are better flamers and are more ruthless.’  I can’t win.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2019, 07:55:59 PM »

If this is who I think it is, I wish him luck. 

The Queen Bee

« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2019, 07:57:56 PM »
If this is who I think it is, I wish him luck.

I have no clue who it is.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2019, 07:58:20 PM »
Not necessarily.  It also might have to do with the fact that male flamers outnumber female flamers by far.

I suppose you can provide a list of aggressive female flamers who are also known to push boundaries that many agree are ‘too far’.

Cassandra's Curse, St. Kitty, Lady Ice, Nikita, Feral, feral, Calliope, Cardtrick (don't pretend otherwise), Attention Whore, Caskur, Bunnybunbun, Ladybug, Heart Shaped Bottom, cw, Menti, Huffy Pink Canuck, Flea, etc....etc... just to name a few...

Zip your white knight back up... it's wilting...

The Queen Bee

« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2019, 07:59:29 PM »
Nikita was bad ass

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2019, 08:00:50 PM »
Cassandra's Curse, St. Kitty, Lady Ice, Nikita, Feral, feral, Calliope, Cardtrick (don't pretend otherwise), Attention Whore, Caskur, Bunnybunbun, Ladybug, Heart Shaped Bottom, cw, Menti, Huffy Pink Canuck, Flea, etc....etc... just to name a few...

Zip your white knight back up... it's wilting...

Are you drunk?

How many of them crossed the line?  Which ones attacked children or sought out members’ PI?

You know... the point of this discussion.

I’m talking about the caskurs and Veronica Corningstones.

You did mention caskur and Flea though, so that’s something...

Most in that list couldn’t hurt a flower.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2019, 08:01:27 PM »
They done the same to another female poster on small hall.Emmy I think her name was and her daughter was autistic.They hunted down this ladies PI,got photos of her young daughter then reveled in the fact that had made a user name,named after her autistic daughter.And you can imagine the sort of posts that they made under that account.And who was behind that? The same person and his buddies that went after cass's young child.A leopard doesn't change his spots and the people that are loyal to said peedo are guilty by association.

Are any of those people here?  I would like to know in all honesty.

I will never understand that shit.  I don't mind naming names of people to watch out for.  Greek said horrible, horrible things about my daughter, describing gross scenarios where she was getting raped (she was underage at the time) and ended his many-weeks-long rant by saying someone should cut my daughter's face.

I called the FBI, because I didn't know if he had PI about her.  Even though I meant to remain anonymous, Spoon and others got my rl identity, so I didn't know if Greek also had it.  The whole scenario was horrifying.

I was trolled for weeks after that by losers saying I didn't really notify the FBI.  But, yes, I did.

If I knew Greek was here, I would not post here.  He's a sick fuck.

[Dovey, what I supposedly said about your kids was NOT about your kids.  I posed a rhetorical question about YOU and it had literally nothing to do with your actual kids.  Stop accusing me of that.  I am a mother and I would never troll anyone's kids, ever.  Try to be honest for a change, you damn drama queen.]
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2019, 08:01:41 PM »
Freud is just puckering his butt hole because I compared men and women in an unflattering way towards male posters...

And that’s depending on who you ask.  The opposite viewpoint would be ‘ Well men are better flamers and are more ruthless.’  I can’t win.

Posting PI and/or doxxing isn't flaming though.  You most certainly can win.  PI/doxxing is stalking, let's call it what is really is, stalking.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2019, 08:04:16 PM »
Nikita was bad ass

I never had much interaction with her.

Did she go too far when flaming people too?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2019, 08:04:25 PM »
Are any of those people here?  I would like to know in all honesty.

I will never understand that shit.  I don't mind naming names of people to watch out for.  Greek said horrible, horrible things about my daughter, describing gross scenarios where she was getting raped (she was underage at the time) and ended his many-weeks-long rant by saying someone should cut my daughter's face.

I called the FBI, because I didn't know if he had PI about her.  Even though I meant to remain anonymous, Spoon and others got my rl identity, so I didn't know if Greek also had it.  The whole scenario was horrifying.

I was trolled for weeks after that by losers saying I didn't really notify the FBI.  But, yes, I did.

If I knew Greek was here, I would not post here.  He's a sick fuck.

[Dovey, what I supposedly said about your kids was NOT about your kids.  I posed a rhetorical question about YOU and it had literally nothing to do with your actual kids.  Stop accusing me of that.  I am a mother and I would never troll anyone's kids, ever.  Try to be honest for a change, you damn drama queen.]

No. Those individuals are not allowed here

The Queen Bee

« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2019, 08:05:21 PM »
I never had much interaction with her.

Did she go too far when flaming people too?

I think Lady Ice posted her job info

Nikita was besties with AZ Tucson

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2019, 08:06:49 PM »

I think Lady Ice posted her job info

Nikita was besties with AZ Tucson

Lady Ice definitely went above and beyond to secure a flame victory.  She was one of the guys.

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2019, 08:11:45 PM »
Female flamers can hang.

I thought flea made sum and freud look like  idiots for years ... didn't read all of it but his constant attempt, for years,  to make her look dumber than him ... were laughable, no matter how many PMs he posted. 

They want this forum to fail because they are afraid of flaming Poofer! They have the perfect moron to flame and nobody says shit because he's a suckup.

Sum was going to "hitchhike"  to see her. 

That said, I would prefer less dramatic content and focus on creative insults but the end is coming.  With that I turn it over to my Pastor,   Atom.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2019, 08:15:17 PM »
but the end is coming.
The end of the world as we know it?
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6