Author Topic: Stomping Groundz Petition/Pledge to Boycott Netflix  (Read 767 times)

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Re: Stomping Groundz Petition/Pledge to Boycott Netflix
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2019, 08:06:17 PM »
Back to the OP:

I pledge to continue my Netflix subscription, and to give subscriptions as gifts to anyone and everyone who asks.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2019, 08:18:05 PM »
Back to the OP:

I pledge to continue my Netflix subscription, and to give subscriptions as gifts to anyone and everyone who asks.

So should i save all my responses here for the next time you bring up universal healthcare and how im a killer in an abortion discussion?

Because this is the second time ive gone into this and you just tend to repeat the same stuff over and over.  Like you dont ever actually think about anything or discuss anything beyond a few manipulative talking points.

I get the impression you like the thought of others finding you intelligent but its hard to break through the surface and get you into the nitty gritty details of anything.

There is alot of good things about the ACA, but it hasnt quite solved alot of pressing issues, its created some major problems for a good amount of people, and going full blown Universal heathcare would not be a good thing for the reasons i addressed.

Why do you want people to die under universal healthcare from lack of reasonable access to quality healthcare?

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2019, 12:38:23 AM »
 Because this is the second time ive gone into this and you just tend to repeat the same stuff over and over.
You are not going to convince me, ever, Dovey.  Get over it.

I have seen life in the trenches.  I have seen people in a position where they HAD to have an abortion, and you would deny them that right.  I can argue until I am blue in the face, and you will NEVER respond logically to my argument.  You just post more videos and more diatribes and more bullshit lies -- like the claim that a majority of Americans are pro-"life," when in reality 80% are pro-choice.

I am 1000% pro-choice.  No video you post will ever make me change my mind.

And I am also pro-life.  I put the lives of people who are already born FIRST.  Born kids who live in poverty are more important to me than zygotes.  This is MY deeply help spiritual belief.  I would appreciate it if you would respect that.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2019, 12:44:50 AM »

I have seen life in the trenches.  I have seen people in a position where they HAD to have an abortion, and you would deny them that right.  I can argue until I am blue in the face, and you will NEVER respond logically to my argument.  You just post more videos and more diatribes and more bullshit lies -- like the claim that a majority of Americans are pro-"life," when in reality 80% are pro-choice.

And I am also pro-life.  I put the lives of people who are already born FIRST.  Born kids who live in poverty are more important to me than zygotes.  This is MY deeply help spiritual belief.  I would appreciate it if you would respect that.

I have posted cited facts and current stastics.

Oh course you wont change your mind. You are dogmatic and delusional, and vapid.

You THINK you are smart about these things, but all you have offered is parroted bullshit.

I'm not expecting to change your mind. But you've done a great job demonstrating the weakness of your position in your inability to address FACTS.

You have no REAL care for others, Lotus. You use whatever group of broken people you need to use to boost yourself. To feel good about YOU.

So either address the facts, adjust to accommodate facts, or stop having tantrums in my direction.

You are an angry, ridiculous person.

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2019, 12:48:31 AM »
I get Netflix for free through T Mobile.  I think that’s where it comes from.  Good shit.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2019, 05:44:46 AM »

Killing a baby with all its organs and limbs is not a right...

...it's murder.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2019, 11:14:08 AM »

I know a girl who got paid 20K for carrying her baby full term then turned it over to the adopting parents. So much for your idiotic "had to" meme.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2019, 10:50:01 PM »
I know a girl who got paid 20K for carrying her baby full term then turned it over to the adopting parents. So much for your idiotic "had to" meme.

Oh, so you think tens of thousands of people are waiting in line to pay women 20k to carry a baby.

BTW, having carried a couple of babies myself, I would NEVER do it again for only 20k.  That was cheap labor.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2019, 09:01:30 AM »
Oh, so you think tens of thousands of people are waiting in line to pay women 20k to carry a baby.

Actually, yes.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2019, 11:20:33 AM »

BTW, having carried a couple of babies myself, I would NEVER do it again for only 20k.  That was cheap labor.

OMFG! Seriously Lotus, all insults and bullshit aside, you really should investigate what people do to get a chink baby. I know SEVERAL people who went there to buy a kid and it cost them even more then that! The worst part is the one I  know that got a baby came back with a heart defect and the one who did it "on the cheap" came back with a 6 or 7 year old girl with behavior problems so fukin terrible she nearly returned the kid!

My best friend in high school and his wife went into the foster care system. After several fucked up kids with fucked up parents they wound up lucky and had two from a nigger and nigger loving white whore that were such ridiculously bad parents, that my friend and his wife got to adopt them. Of course this was after suffering losing these kids twice to the natural parents which the state of illinois decided had been "rehabilitated". 

Read up on DCFS scandals in illinois. Many kids dont make it out alive. Instead, they are kept with the natural parents until dead or headed for prison.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2019, 04:27:30 PM »
OMFG! Seriously Lotus, all insults and bullshit aside, you really should investigate what people do to get a chink baby. I know SEVERAL people who went there to buy a kid and it cost them even more then that! The worst part is the one I  know that got a baby came back with a heart defect and the one who did it "on the cheap" came back with a 6 or 7 year old girl with behavior problems so fukin terrible she nearly returned the kid!

My best friend in high school and his wife went into the foster care system. After several fucked up kids with fucked up parents they wound up lucky and had two from a nigger and nigger loving white whore that were such ridiculously bad parents, that my friend and his wife got to adopt them. Of course this was after suffering losing these kids twice to the natural parents which the state of illinois decided had been "rehabilitated". 

Read up on DCFS scandals in illinois. Many kids dont make it out alive. Instead, they are kept with the natural parents until dead or headed for prison.

Wow.  I love the way you throw in a little racism to make your argument even more palatable.

I know someone who spent 10 years in foster care.  THE most fucked up person I have ever met.  Too bad his mother didn't have an abortion.  I mean that.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2019, 10:19:22 AM »
I'm still using the Netflix account of the African student who was trying to get me get her pregnant so she could stay in the country.

Dovey

« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2019, 12:40:31 PM »
Wow.  I love the way you throw in a little racism to make your argument even more palatable.

I know someone who spent 10 years in foster care.  THE most fucked up person I have ever met.  Too bad his mother didn't have an abortion.  I mean that.

Wooooowww how completely and utterly arrogant of you.

This is legit sociopathy.

You think you are so much better than him? That YOUR life is more valuable?

I know people who have been foster care, and were adopted, or went back to their parents. And are amazing people today

I know people who never went to foster and were messed up.

I can not imagine what it would take in my heart and mind to look at another human being, a hurting one, and think they should have been dismembered in the womb and tossed like garbage.

Shame on you. We need to bring shame back......shaming is a great hedge against evil arrogance like this.

I know a guy who survived his mothers abortion. His legs were ripped off.

He is bad ass wrestler, though. Gives hope to so many.  Why was he disposable but YOU are not?

Abortion drive people to be willfully ignorant, under educated, entitled and heartlessly arrogant. No good comes of it. None.  Just death, suffering and hate.  What you just said is worse than the racist comments Lok made.

At least he wasnt saying certain people have no human value and should have been slaughtered.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2019, 02:48:24 PM »
Shame on you. We need to bring shame back......shaming is a great hedge against evil arrogance like this.

Shame me, Mother Teresa.  It's what you're best at.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2019, 02:52:09 PM »
Shame me, Mother Teresa.  It's what you're best at.

Thank you.

See i knew youd like me eventually  :blowkiss:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6