Author Topic: Does bleach cure autism?  (Read 806 times)

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Re: Does bleach cure autism?
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2019, 11:47:36 AM »
Heh...  :biggrin:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2019, 11:57:19 AM »
There is no spectrum.... it's a construct....

What do you mean by that??

Your place on the spectrum dictates what type of treatment/management will be most effective and helps predict various outcomes of such.  Of course its a construct. Moreso a tool for diagnosis and forming care plans.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2019, 07:02:45 PM »
You think thats bad? There was a board called UriNation. Everyone drinks pee. Aged pee, like pee thats 2 years old....they throw some rosemary on it and pound it for breakfast. Wash their face with it. You name it.

They all take pics of their collected piss supply and post it like its a competition who can be more stupid and gross  :biglaugha: :crazy:

The older the piss the better. Its like liquid gold if its two years or more old.  They just toss some herbs in it and have at it. Soooo gross  :biglaugha: Fucking whackjobs  :biglaugha:

Drinking urine is nothing like all that other stuff.  Pople have been drinking their own urine for centuries.  While I could never bring myself to do it, clearly drinking urine is not going to burn a hole in your intestines or cause your guts to fall out.  Bleach and turpentine are deadly.  Urine is just gross, but hardly deadly.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2019, 02:22:30 PM »
Drinking urine is nothing like all that other stuff.  Pople have been drinking their own urine for centuries.  While I could never bring myself to do it, clearly drinking urine is not going to burn a hole in your intestines or cause your guts to fall out.  Bleach and turpentine are deadly.  Urine is just gross, but hardly deadly.

I know its not deadly. I didnt suggest it was.

Bone made the puke face over my comment about intestinal lining pictures these people post.  So i was reffering to gross stuff.

It is the same sort of mentality though. Those all natural crunchy people that drink turp also are the ones drinking urine and washing thier face and brushing their teeth with urine.

They also use black salve as cancer treatment, or for any cysts or issues with the skin.

I should start a thread showcasing all the psuedoscience whackjobbery i come across. People do some crazy shit.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2019, 11:04:10 AM »
Black salve works but it can leave visible scarring...

Dovey

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2019, 11:26:15 AM »
Black salve works but it can leave visible scarring...

I mean....you should see the pictures they post.  One smal area becomes a festering cater. Sure, it gets rid of the problem and perhaps half the entire area.

We have medicine that works faster and wont destroy your skin or put you at risk of infection.

I read about a woman who used blood root salve to treat her cervical cancer. Take a guess how that ended?

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2019, 11:34:08 AM »
I mean....you should see the pictures they post.  One smal area becomes a festering cater. Sure, it gets rid of the problem and perhaps half the entire area.

We have medicine that works faster and wont destroy your skin or put you at risk of infection.

I read about a woman who used blood root salve to treat her cervical cancer. Take a guess how that ended?

There's a reason it's generally only okayed in veterinary use...but it does have its uses on human skin....if used very sparingly and diluted significantly. I've seen firsthand examples on human skin which turned out fine, but many more where the user slathered it on and regreted it later...

Dovey

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2019, 11:38:24 AM »
There's a reason it's generally only okayed in veterinary use...but it does have its uses on human skin....if used very sparingly and diluted significantly. I've seen firsthand examples on human skin which turned out fine, but many more where the user slathered it on and regreted it later...

Well yeah....you are now essentially describing pharmaceuticals  :biglaugha:

Dovey

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2019, 11:41:28 AM »
 I have this crunchy, all natural cousin who posted a meme of a bunch of plants and herbs in jars in a cabinet and it said

"This is my medicine cabinet"

I responded with...."Its not done yet"  :biglaugha:

Where do people think medicine comes from? Outer space? Another dimension?

Heroin is natural. It comes from a plant. Maybe we can use that as a natural alternative to Tylenol  :crazy:

We could cocaine for an all natural energy boost  :biglaugha:

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2019, 11:52:34 AM »
Well yeah....you are now essentially describing pharmaceuticals  :biglaugha:

Pharmaceuticals tend to isolate one aspect of a natural substance and expect it will have better effects concentrated and standardized without the other items naturally occurring in the original substance and often working in synergy...

I'm no fan of pharma... they fuck up most of whatever they get their hands on...

No Okie

« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2019, 03:10:32 PM »
Living proof^^^^^

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2019, 03:37:32 PM »
As a HCP and a future RN, guys....there is absolutely zero merit in using bleach to cure anything, least of all a genetic nuero condition that isnt even an illness. Autistic people are just different, not ill.  You can use diluted bleach to help some skin conditions, yes but even that isnt the best. Never ever consume household chemicals. Anally or otherwise.

Please do not put anything up your rectums.  :biglaugha:

You know that you're absolutely getting in the way of Darwin, right?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2019, 03:45:37 PM »
I have this crunchy, all natural cousin who posted a meme of a bunch of plants and herbs in jars in a cabinet and it said

"This is my medicine cabinet"

I responded with...."Its not done yet"  :biglaugha:

Where do people think medicine comes from? Outer space? Another dimension?

Heroin is natural. It comes from a plant. Maybe we can use that as a natural alternative to Tylenol  :crazy:

We could cocaine for an all natural energy boost  :biglaugha:

It kills me how many people hate all drugs because they're not natural.  As you said, they come from PLANTS.   Or believe that  when eating plants you're not killing a living organism?!

Or don't know that the reason we can't eat most plants, and even some of the plants we do eat our bitter, for example is because the plant's evolutionary response to survive and create the new generation is by POISONING those things that eat it.

Shit is natural, but you're never going to see rational people eating it.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2019, 03:12:00 AM »
Pharmaceuticals tend to isolate one aspect of a natural substance and expect it will have better effects concentrated and standardized without the other items naturally occurring in the original substance and often working in synergy...

I'm no fan of pharma... they fuck up most of whatever they get their hands on...

The number 1 goal of creators of pharmaceuticals: to make them patentable.  They are NOT the same as the naturally occurring substances.  They are fucked with and made completely unnatural.  They do not occur in nature.

And actually, people who use natural remedies are nowhere near as stupid as Oak and Dovey want to believe.

The main problem is that Big Pharma has refused for decades to do proper studies of natural remedies because they are only interested in what's patentable.  This has caused remedies that are naturally occurring and are not toxic but are healing to be ignored.  That is a tragedy for everyone who could be helped by them. 

And anyone with a lick of sense knows there are toxic substances in nature.  I am sure it's comforting to convince yourself that we are all too stupid to get that.  Honestly, there are stupid people in both camps -- the pro-pharmas and the pro-natural remedies.  To dismiss people who pursue natural remedies as all ignorant and to present yourself as some sort of holder of knowledge makes you look like a jackass.

SMDH @ all the ignorant assumptions and gross judgments.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 03:49:42 AM by LotusBud »
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2019, 05:52:44 AM »
  :laughinatu:

No one said people who prefer natural alternatives were stupid.

But people who think just because its natural its good for you ARE stupid.

And that cousin i talked about gave birth to her first child in a blowup pool in her living room after not getting ANY prenatal care. Yes that is stupid. And insane and irresponsible.

And anti vaxxers are stupid and are now a threat to public health.

Sure there are stupid people in both camps, ill give you that. Most of them drink piss, stunt birth and treat cervical cancer with blood root salve.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2019, 06:19:05 PM »
No one said people who prefer natural alternatives were stupid.

Oh, right.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2019, 06:49:24 PM »

No but those mongs won't be thirsty for a while.

opps not the flame forum so I took the "dry tongue" comment out

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2019, 11:34:23 PM »
 :crampe:

A threat to public health!  :biggrin:

Too funny...

Dovey

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2019, 12:52:54 PM »
Oh, right.

Your issue is your focus on one sentence to exclusion of all the others.

Makes it easier to manipulate a conversation the way you want it, though. Granted everyone is stupid enough to get led around by the snout that way.

Offline stupidamerican6443752

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by stupidamerican6443752
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +272 / -10
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2019, 12:27:22 PM »
Bleach may not cure autism but in large enough quantities it can cure liberalism  :beer:
Don't eat lightbulbs, kids

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6