Author Topic: 80% of Americans believe  (Read 1161 times)

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
80% of Americans believe
« on: May 31, 2019, 07:13:40 PM »
abortion should be legal.  Don't give me this "more than half the country is against abortion" utter fucking bullshit.  Straight up lies.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/383496

You people are going to pay the price for hijacking the country on this issue.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Re: 80% of Americans believe
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 08:15:49 PM »
That means 20% are on your side!

Anti-choice Nazis!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 09:29:53 PM »
abortion should be legal.  Don't give me this "more than half the country is against abortion" utter fucking bullshit.  Straight up lies.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/383496

You people are going to pay the price for hijacking the country on this issue.

Abortion is a non-issue.  In a nation dedicated to the fundamental ideal of individual liberty, any woman's pregnancy ain't no one's business except whomever the porked broad wants to include in her decision making process.  Period.

" ... potential rights cannot outweigh existing rights ... "  kudos to anyone who can identify the quote.

... and I ain't no leftist enemy of liberty Democrat piece of filth, as you know.

So no one really fucking cares and you're wasting your political energy beating that old hollow drum.
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Dovey

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 09:33:31 PM »
 Abortion is a HUGE issue and its about fundamental human rights

I already gave it to ya, Scrot, along with that actual stats from a pro choice source.

Its 2019, join it.

If you think 80 percent of the country is pro choice, you are delusional lol.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2019, 09:35:59 PM »
I already don't like the people who've been born.

Which politicians are working to suck their brains out through a hose?

Where's my representation?

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2019, 09:41:38 PM »
Abortion is a HUGE issue  ...

It's a shiny piece of glitter meant to distract constituencies.  Legally, the fact remains that "potential rights cannot outweigh existing rights" -- and though I agree with the Originalists that the SCOTUS does not and never had standing to rule on the issue one in the first place and Roe v Wade should have been remanded back to the States where it belongs, the ultimate ruling of the Court was right and true ... if you hold the opinion that individual liberty is the premier and fundamental ideal of this nation then you cannot disagree that "potential rights cannot outweigh existing rights."

Dovey

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2019, 09:44:51 PM »
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/new-poll-finds-huge-shift-in-pro-life-direction/

It's a shiny piece of glitter meant to distract constituencies.  Legally, the fact remains that "potential rights cannot outweigh existing rights" -- and though I agree with the Originalists that the SCOTUS does not and never had standing to rule on the issue one in the first place and Roe v Wade should have been remanded back to the States where it belongs, the ultimate ruling of the Court was right and true ... if you hold the opinion that individual liberty is the premier and fundamental ideal of this nation then you cannot disagree that "potential rights cannot outweigh existing rights."

There are people willing to commit to civil war over this.

It is about fundamental human rights.

Existing rights like the right to life and the potentail rights like "bodily autonomy"?

You do not have individual liberty if you are just your mothers disposable choice and your slaughter is legal.

You are explaining why abortion is a human rights violation, unconstitutional and why people are fighting it HARD and will until its banned.

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by FatBasted
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2019, 09:49:45 PM »
I already don't like the people who've been born.

Which politicians are working to suck their brains out through a hose?

Where's my representation?
In a way we're the same. For the most part I can't stand the human race. I'll tollerate but you can still see the veins in my forehead when I deal with customers. "I DONT LIKE YOU!! GET YOUR SHIT AND DISAPPEAR!!!"
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Dovey

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2019, 09:52:51 PM »
 Also. abortion isnt a right. Im not sure why people think this.

Its a currently legal service.

If the 14 percent of doctors in the country who do them stopped, there would be nothing anyone could do about it

Its a service, not a "right".

Its also a violation of the most basic, fundamental human right we have...so buckle up, because its on its way out.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2019, 09:53:00 PM »
The next American civil war will be fought on rifle-mounted Hoverounds equipped with Mountain Dew IVs.

Dovey

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2019, 09:53:44 PM »
The next American civil war will be fought on rifle-mounted Hoverounds equipped with Mountain Dew IVs.

Code Red! :biglaugha:

I hope Scrotus is sewing her Handmaids tale hat, considering she has no rational arguments

Shes gonna die mad.

Under universal healthcare  :biglaugha:

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2019, 09:55:04 PM »
Existing rights like the right to life and the potentail rights like "bodily autonomy"?

<Sigh>  No.  A pregnant broad is a born human endued with "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."  These are fundamental, unalienable rights that every individual possesses by the grace of god.  An unborn baby inside that pregnant broads belly has not been born and does not possess those same fundamental, unalienable rights that every individual possesses by the grace of god because the kid ain't been born yet.  The fundamental, unalienable rights of the unborn kid are "potential" rights that are fully accorded to the individual upon surviving the trauma of birth. 

The potential rights of the unborn child do not outweigh the existing rights of the pregnant mother.  If the pregnant mother makes the decision to terminate her pregnancy before the birth of the unborn child, she possesses the unalienable right to exercise her liberty in the pursuit of her own happiness.  Her existing rights are not outweighed by the potential rights of the unborn child she wants to murder in her own womb.

Liberty is hard sometimes.  But if we are dedicated to it, then we must see it through even if it pisses us off sometimes.

Dovey

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2019, 09:57:41 PM »
<Sigh>  No.  A pregnant broad is a born human endued with "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."  These are fundamental, unalienable rights that every individual possesses by the grace of god.  An unborn baby inside that pregnant broads belly has not been born and does not possess those same fundamental, unalienable rights that every individual possesses by the grace of god because the kid ain't been born yet.  The fundamental, unalienable rights of the unborn kid are "potential" rights that are fully accorded to the individual upon surviving the trauma of birth. 

The potential rights of the unborn child do not outweigh the existing rights of the pregnant mother.  If the pregnant mother makes the decision to terminate her pregnancy before the birth of the unborn child, she possesses the unalienable right to exercise her liberty in the pursuit of her own happiness.  Her rights are not outweighed by the potential rights of the unborn child she wants to murder in her own womb.

My man, thats the mentality that will go out like it did when it was Dred Scott

Personhood is bullshit'

life is HUMAN RIGHT. You only need be only human and alive.

Abortion is NOT a right, it a barbaric service that violates human rights

Do not under estimate the opposition. Its on its way out, BECAUSE life is RIGHT.

No where are we granted a right to create a human life and destroy that human life. That is not a right, your rights end where another human beings begin.

You cannot throw a toddler on your law and kill them because "muh property rights"

People can peruse happiness with sterilization, adoption, abstinence or using several forms of BC but killing a living human being, degrading our fundamental human rights with cruel, barbaric abuse of defenseless humans just is not at all a right.

Sorry.

Dovey

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2019, 10:02:31 PM »
&t=890s

Here its like, the first argument he wrecks.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2019, 10:05:20 PM »
Abortion is NOT a right, it a barbaric service that violates human rights

We'll simply agree to disagree, dear. Abortion is simply a medical procedure.  Fact is witchy women have been giving girls "abortificant" potions for thousands of years.  Outlawing a safe and clinical medical procedure isn't going to stop any young chick anywhere from getting knocked up and seeking out some way to salvage the future she wants from the reality of her poor decisions.

Dovey

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2019, 10:13:09 PM »
We'll simply agree to disagree, dear. Abortion is simply a medical procedure.  Fact is witchy women have been giving girls "abortificant" potions for thousands of years.  Outlawing a safe and clinical medical procedure isn't going to stop any young chick anywhere from getting knocked up and seeking out some way to salvage the future she wants from the reality of her poor decisions.

Abortion is an elective procedure desgned to kill a living human being by way of burning, poisoning, dismemberment.

Only 14 percent of the countries Ob/Gyns even provide it, and they are done in stand alone clinics with little to no hospital privileging.

It is NOT "simply a medical procedure"

I have had one. I am one of THOUSANDS of women who were severely damaged by abortion.

Lets make a list of other illegal crimes against human beings that still happen and discuss whether we should make them legal, then? They have all been happening for centuries.

Child rape and regular rape

Sex slavery, labor slavery

Homicide

Should we legalize these things? Pedos need to peruse happiness. Since we are placing arbitary standards on "fundamental" human rights and all.

YOu realize life isnt a fundamental right if you have to pass through a magic vagina to earn it? Its a right granted to you by another human.

Its not safe or clinical. Good grief. Look into this deeper, G.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2019, 10:14:24 PM »
I'm picking my nose right now

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2019, 10:20:38 PM »
I'm picking my nose right now

I just relieved myself of a rather nagging anular itch myself. 

I ain't gonna argue abortion with Dovey.  She's obviously very passionate and dedicated to her position, even though I am right, naturally, as I I am the Great and Incomparable yada yada yada ... plus she's a sweetheart and we agree on most everything else.

Dovey

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2019, 10:23:05 PM »
 Not only that, but i take no issue sending videos of graphic actual abortion procedures and yes, i have a video of a late terms abortion.

Every stage.

As well as cited facts on every aspect. Im very well armed.

Just sayin  :biglaugha:

You will see it my way eventually, Gurk. Start coming to terms with it.  :thumbup2:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2019, 10:26:49 PM »
I just relieved myself of a rather nagging anular itch myself. 

I ain't gonna argue abortion with Dovey.  She's obviously very passionate and dedicated to her position, even though I am right, naturally, as I I am the Great and Incomparable yada yada yada ... plus she's a sweetheart and we agree on most everything else.
have you met lotusbud?  She’s such a pleasure to fuck with

It’s kind of addictive actually

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6