Author Topic: 80% of Americans believe  (Read 1328 times)

Dovey

Re: 80% of Americans believe
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2019, 12:54:07 AM »
Yes, dear.  I see that.  But are you aware of what's going on in this country right now?  The fundies are swooping down like carrion crows and eating up our rights.

See right here.

It's really NOT just Chriatians.

You got thousands of secular pro lifers, atheists, pagans, Democrats even....to deal with.

You are so damn ignorant.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2019, 12:56:19 AM »
Well, let me qualify then by saying that no one who puts the liberty of the individual first and foremost as the foundational ideal of this nations founding should or would care about the issue of abortion as is moot.

If you put the liberty of the individual first and foremost, then there is nothing to discuss since the potential rights of an unborn child do not and cannot outweigh the existing rights of the pregnant women who wants to excise that living and unborn child from her womb before it is born.

See?

This is completely illogical.  There is no liberty when you are property until some arbitrary point.

You are underestimating the impact of this issue and people who ARE fighting for the liberty of ALL human beings.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2019, 01:03:39 AM »
 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5102173/

Roughly split.

How are those 80 percent polls from 1978?

Of course when i use citations...they are lies. Videos of doctors teaching med students when life begins...lie.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/01/18/poll_shows_most_americans_favor_limits_on_abortion_139205.html

People are more in favor of restrictions and even banning it before its no limits.

We have advanced to the point where surgery can be done on fetal humans. We know more now.....you Lotus thinks starving kids are her go to argument for draconian treatment of the most defenseless human beings we have, regardless of the pain, grief and abuse it brings.

The leading cause of death for pregnant women is HOMICIDE, women are abused, killed, if they refuse abortion by men who do not want children. Coerced, forced. Rape goes unreported. But you call court docs and stats lies so you can keep this shit going.

Your bullshit euphemism and women rights bullshit doesnt make sense in 2019. Like it or not, more and more people are waking up to it. 

The vast majority of doctors and med students dont even want to do it.  There is talk on the LEFT about FORCING med students and doctors to provide them. That wont happen.

It sad you dont want to progress past it.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2019, 01:05:52 AM »
Yes, dear.  I see that.  But are you aware of what's going on in this country right now?  The fundies are swooping down like carrion crows and eating up our rights.

Oh please!  'Fundies?" 

HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2019, 01:07:13 AM »
Women are fighting this bullshit you call womens rights.

Wake the fuck up.

I REJECT with the fury of ten million suns the notion that I have or need the right to kill MY unborn children.

Stop pretending 80 percent of the country is pro choice(its fucking 2019, your source is dated and I already provided it from a pro choice source, you nutbag)  and stop pretending it's just "red states" because I happen to know alot of left leaning pro life women who pretty pissed about being booted from womans death March.

You are gonna real fucking confused when abortion starts getting more and more restricted and banned. 

You could just go and comphrend the landscape here

But you've been in the "trenches" and dont need any pesky facts I guess.

Then don't fucking have an abortion and quit shoving YOUR beliefs down others' throats.  I will never try to force you to have an abortion.  On my honor.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2019, 01:08:39 AM »
See right here.

It's really NOT just Chriatians.

You got thousands of secular pro lifers, atheists, pagans, Democrats even....to deal with.

You are so damn ignorant.

20% of Americans, honey.  You people need to STFU and just don't have an abortion.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2019, 01:14:53 AM »
This is completely illogical.  There is no liberty when you are property until some arbitrary point.

The nascence of a life IS an arbitrary point, dear.

Your birth certificate, your drivers license, your tombstone will all have a date of birth.  The date of birth is when you came into this world.  The date of birth is when divine providence accorded you your unalienable rights of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. 

It is the trauma of birth that defines the nascence of a human life.

That is what I believe anyway.

Dovey

« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2019, 01:17:16 AM »
Oh please!  'Fundies?"

Yeah she just vomits up typical mindless rhetoric.

Dovey

« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2019, 01:20:40 AM »
The nascence of a life IS an arbitrary point, dear.

Your birth certificate, your drivers license, your tombstone will all have a date of birth.  The date of birth is when you came into this world.  The date of birth is when divine providence accorded you your unalienable rights of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. 

It is the trauma of birth that defines the nascence of a human life.

That is what I believe anyway.

Thats not the scientific consensus.

We factually know when life begins. We factually know human development at every stage.

By 8 weeks, you have a fully formed, developing human being with a heart beat and brain waves.

Life begins at conception and i have posted MULTIPLE cited facts from primary medical sources backing this.

Its INFURIATING when Lotus's rely on propaganda, ignore all these facts, and spew out bullshit about fundies. She called me NAZI.

She also called me a killer because of my valid issues with universal healthcare and uses poor kids as her excuse to avoid the hard facts about abortion....she likes her ad homs.

There are cultures who decide your age based on your conception. We dont do it that way, that doesnt make you less alive before you pop out of a vagina.

Dovey

« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2019, 01:23:31 AM »
20% of Americans, honey.  You people need to STFU and just don't have an abortion.

Sorry i use actual facts....from THIS year. Idiot.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2019, 01:35:46 AM »

Which is why I said that "this is what I believe anyway."

I just think it is a silly issue to waste your time advocating for on side or the other.   Ultimately the issue is moot since we are either all free or we are not.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2019, 01:42:15 AM »
Which is why I said that "this is what I believe anyway."

I just think it is a silly issue to waste your time advocating for on side or the other.   Ultimately the issue is moot since we are either all free or we are not.

How on earth is it moot?  CONs are decimating the laws that give women the freedom to choose.  That leaves them to either get an unsafe procedure and risk illness and death, have the child, or go to some other state or country to have the abortion.  How is that freedom?  It's forcing a woman to do something unsafe, expensive, or that she doesn't want to do.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2019, 01:43:54 AM »

We factually know when life begins. We factually know human development at every stage.

By 8 weeks, you have a fully formed, developing human being with a heart beat and brain waves.

Life begins at conception and i have posted MULTIPLE cited facts from primary medical sources backing this.

Its INFURIATING when Lotus's rely on propaganda, ignore all these facts, and spew out bullshit about fundies. She called me NAZI.

She also called me a killer because of my valid issues with universal healthcare and uses poor kids as her excuse to avoid the hard facts about abortion....she likes her ad homs.

There are cultures who decide your age based on your conception. We dont do it that way, that doesnt make you less alive before you pop out of a vagina.

Jesus Christ, Dovey.  Don't fucking have an abortion, then.  I will never force you.  I pinky swear.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2019, 01:52:55 AM »
How on earth is it moot?  CONs are decimating the laws that give women the freedom to choose.  That leaves them to either get an unsafe procedure and risk illness and death, have the child, or go to some other state or country to have the abortion.  How is that freedom?  It's forcing a woman to do something unsafe, expensive, or that she doesn't want to do.

Look, Honey, Way back in Roman days, and even before, when a broad got herself knocked up and if she was savvy and smart, she could go and get what she needed to abort the kid.  It's always been that way and always will be. There ain't no "fundies"  lurking to create a dystopian Handmaid's Tale and there never will be.  Perceive really, Lotus.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2019, 01:56:50 AM »

Look, Honey, Way back in Roman days, and even before, when a broad got herself knocked up and if she was savvy and smart, she could go and get what she needed to abort the kid.  It's always been that way and always will be. There ain't no "fundies"  lurking to create a dystopian Handmaid's Tale and there never will be.  Perceive really, Lotus.

So, you have no idea what's going on, then.  Clear.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2019, 02:02:37 AM »
Way back in Roman days

Have you ever heard of what the ancient Romans called "exposure"? 

That was when they dropped off an unwanted child out wherever, and the child was left to die a slow death or be picked up by someone who wanted a baby.  Yeah, that was a great option.

And I'm pretty sure you've heard of a "back alley abortion."  Yeah, desperate measures for desperate women.

Didn't you yourself post earlier about unsafe medical procedures?  How are you so fucking stupid that you don't understand illegal abortion would make them more common?

Damn.  The stupidity is not to be believed.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2019, 02:19:19 AM »
Have you ever heard of what the ancient Romans called "exposure"? 

That was when they dropped off an unwanted child out wherever, and the child was left to die a slow death or be picked up by someone who wanted a baby.  Yeah, that was a great option.

And I'm pretty sure you've heard of a "back alley abortion."  Yeah, desperate measures for desperate women.

Didn't you yourself post earlier about unsafe medical procedures?  How are you so fucking stupid that you don't understand illegal abortion would make them more common?

Damn.  The stupidity is not to be believed.

Glad to see I made you google.  It warms the cockles of my heart to see the objects of my attention hone their intellects against the indelible grain of mine own.  I always knew you crushed on me.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2019, 11:26:04 AM »
I'm just gonna throw this in here:
IF (and I'm not saying it doesnt) life begins at conception, then the old Catholic Church is correct and the pill is abortion and sinful. If so, abortion is a much bigger number than previously thought.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2019, 07:46:32 PM »
Glad to see I made you google.  It warms the cockles of my heart to see the objects of my attention hone their intellects against the indelible grain of mine own.  I always knew you crushed on me.

What makes you think you made me google?  You narcissist.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline theJIZZ

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by theJIZZ
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1954 / -1095
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2019, 05:09:18 PM »

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6