Author Topic: I'm a little stunned that no one saw fit to mention  (Read 541 times)

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
I'm a little stunned that no one saw fit to mention
« on: June 02, 2019, 05:41:49 PM »
our country's latest mass shooting.  This has to put us sooooooo far ahead of the pack, no country can ever possibly match us now, let alone beat us!

Virginia Beach officials have released a timeline of events in the shooting at the city's municipal building that killed 12 people and injured several more on Friday afternoon.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/officers-engaged-virginia-beach-gunman-8-minutes-911-164919544--abc-news-topstories.html

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

Re: I'm a little stunned that no one saw fit to mention
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 05:42:35 PM »
 The RN I worked with yesterday was talking about this.

Horrible.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 05:47:46 PM »
These sick bastards should find a healthier outlet to air their mental illness, like flaming.

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by FatBasted
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 05:53:32 PM »
This is news? It happens every week. No surprise
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2019, 05:55:40 PM »
our country's latest mass shooting.  This has to put us sooooooo far ahead of the pack, no country can ever possibly match us now, let alone beat us!

Virginia Beach officials have released a timeline of events in the shooting at the city's municipal building that killed 12 people and injured several more on Friday afternoon.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/officers-engaged-virginia-beach-gunman-8-minutes-911-164919544--abc-news-topstories.html

Let's see ... municipal worker, african american, perpetually angry at everyone around him ... yet another registered Democrat going on a shooting rampage.
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2019, 06:05:33 PM »
This is news? It happens every week. No surprise

It's not a surprise.  But it's tragic that we have become so used to it, we don't even stop for two seconds to think about it anymore.  Just another day in the USA!
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2019, 06:07:47 PM »
It's not a surprise.  But it's tragic that we have become so used to it, we don't even stop for two seconds to think about it anymore.  Just another day in the USA!

There is truth to this.

Sad we are so broken as a nation. 

We need better focus and resources for mental health. Start tackling the roots here.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2019, 06:11:02 PM »
There is truth to this.

Sad we are so broken as a nation. 

We need better focus and resources for mental health. Start tackling the roots here.

Mental health AND gun show loopholes.  Not everyone should be able to just buy a gun on the spot.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2019, 06:20:41 PM »
Mental health AND gun show loopholes.  Not everyone should be able to just buy a gun on the spot.

I disagree gun regulations will help this. You are just penalizing noncriminals....people use guns for self defense and hunting

I can tell you exactly where to but illegal firearms. I used to buy heroin from a guy who sold them. You can buy them off TOR.

We need to treat the root.

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2019, 06:38:14 PM »
Let's see ... municipal worker, african american, perpetually angry at everyone around him ... yet another registered Democrat going on a shooting rampage.
I knew the perp was black when I heard where it was. I lived in Norfolk for decades about 10min drive from VA. Beach. I was there during the Greekfest Riots. Those MF looted, burnt and destroyed the entire city. Sad
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2019, 06:40:22 PM »

Dovey

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2019, 06:41:20 PM »
 Seriously guys?

Mass shooters are typically.....white.  typically.

Just sayin!

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2019, 06:41:34 PM »

Agreed.  I don't care what anyone says.  It's just "never the right time" to talk about gun control, and it's because of money, not freedom.

These scumbag politicians keep repeating the mantra that you "can't protect everyone", so instead, let's protect no one while they get kickbacks from the NRA.

Dovey

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2019, 07:51:17 PM »
Seriously guys?

Mass shooters are typically.....white.  typically.

Just sayin!

Mass shooters are typically batshit crazy motherfuckers.  Typically, but lately there seems to be a propensity for confirmed registered Democrats losing their minds and going off on rampages where innocent people get slaughtered. 

Just saying'. 

Happened right here in the next town over a few months ago.  Some Nog who had worked for a place for a while after getting himself out of "legal trouble"  (i.e. released from prison) was on the verge of getting shitcanned so he went in and killed a bunch of people.  Tragically, one of the people the selfish inferior piece of registered Democrat shit killed was some fucking kid who was there for his very first day as a summer intern.

Oh, did I mention he was a "Community Activist" type big into local Democrat Party machine politics?  None of the news outlets did, including the one in that very town I once worked for long ago.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2019, 07:54:34 PM »
Mass shooters are typically batshit crazy motherfuckers.  Typically, but lately there seems to be a propensity for confirmed registered Democrats losing their minds and going off on rampages where innocent people get slaughtered. 

Just saying'. 

Happened right here in the next town over a few months ago.  Some Nog who had worked for a place for a while after getting himself out of "legal trouble"  (i.e. released from prison) was on the verge of getting shitcanned so he went in and killed a bunch of people.  Tragically, one of the people the selfish inferior piece of registered Democrat shit killed was some fucking kid who was there for his very first day as a summer intern.

Oh, did I mention he was a "Community Activist" type big into local Democrat Party machine politics?  None of the news outlets did, including the one in that very town I once worked for long ago.

Evidence please.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2019, 08:02:49 PM »
Evidence please.

Do your own research, honey.  The killings I mentioned happened in Aurora, Illinois a few months ago.  Read what you can find about it, there ain't much because it fell off the media radar very quickly because the killer was black and it didn't fit "The Narrative" we are all so familiar with when these things happen. 

This one will disappear quickly as well I predict.  No one will be talking about it by the end of the week.  But just imagine if the shooter was a white MAGA hat wearer?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2019, 08:09:39 PM »
Do your own research, honey.  The killings I mentioned happened in Aurora, Illinois a few months ago.  Read what you can find about it, there ain't much because it fell off the media radar very quickly because the killer was black and it didn't fit "The Narrative" we are all so familiar with when these things happen. 

This one will disappear quickly as well I predict.  No one will be talking about it by the end of the week.  But just imagine if the shooter was a white MAGA hat wearer?

Your claim, back it up.  If not, I'll file it in the air claim file.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2019, 08:12:00 PM »
Maybe there is media bias, that happens... but I don't see what political affiliation has to do with being a bloodthirsty murderer.  It wasn't even politically motivated.

Are democrats suddenly bad people?

I was one a while back, and was definitely perpetually angry.  I even had access to firearms.  Surprisingly, I didn't shoot up an office building.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2019, 08:13:18 PM »
Maybe there is media bias, that happens... but I don't see what political affiliation has to do with being a bloodthirsty murderer.  It wasn't even politically motivated.

Are democrats suddenly bad people?

Democrats have always been bad people to Rennel.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6