Author Topic: Too much Bible Thumping going on in these parts  (Read 2448 times)

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Re: Too much Bible Thumping going on in these parts
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2019, 02:20:31 PM »
Have you always been religious Dovey? My ma is, but me not so much.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2019, 02:21:07 PM »
Dovey and Lotus should do a match in the battle groundz
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2019, 02:21:25 PM »
Have you always been religious Dovey? My ma is, but me not so much.

Noooo. Not at all.

I hated religion most of my life. Then I was agnostic.

Dovey

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2019, 02:22:36 PM »

She thinks there is more going on between us then what is.

Shes like a one night stand that made you feel kinda dirty but she wont stop texting  :biglaugha:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2019, 02:25:18 PM »

I’m staying out of this one lol

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2019, 02:28:32 PM »
 Leviticus 20:13 New International Version (NIV)

13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Revelation 2:

14 Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: There are some among you who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin so that they ate food sacrificed to idols and committed sexual immorality. 15 Likewise, you also have those who hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans. 16 Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

John Adams:
June 21, 1776
"Statesmen, my dear Sir, may plan and speculate for liberty, but it is Religion and Morality alone, which can establish the Principles upon which Freedom can securely stand.

"The only foundation of a free Constitution is pure Virtue, and if this cannot be inspired into our People in a greater Measure, than they have it now, they may change their Rulers and the forms of Government, but they will not obtain a lasting liberty."

July 3, 1776
"The second day of July, 1776, will be the most memorable epoch in the history of America. I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated by succeeding generations as the great anniversary Festival. It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance, by solemn acts of devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires and illuminations, from one end ofthis continent to the other, from this time forward forever.

Oct. 11, 1798 (Address to the military)

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry, would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government ofany other."

On March 6, 1799, President John Adams called for a National Fast Day.

"As no truth is more clearly taught in the Volume of Inspiration, nor any more fully demonstrated by the experience of all ages, than that a deep sense and a due acknowledgement of the growing providence of a Supreme Being and of the accountableness of men to Him as the searcher of hearts and righteous distributer of rewards and punishments are conducive equally to the happiness ofindividuals and to the well-being of communities....

"I have thought proper to recommend, and I hereby recommend accordingly, that Thursday, the twenty-fifth day of April next, be observed throughout the United States of America as a day of solemn humiliation, fasting and prayer; that the citizens on that day abstain, as far as may be, from their secular occupation, and devote the time to the sacred duties of religion, in public and in private; that they call to mind our numerous offenses against the most high God, confess them before Him with the sincerest penitence, implore his pardoning mercy, through the Great Mediator and Redeemer, for our past transgressions, and that through the grace of His Holy Spirit, we may be disposed and enabled to yield a more suitable obedience to his righteous requisitions in time to come; that He would interpose to arrest the progress of that impiety and licentiousness in principle and practice so offensive to Himself and so ruinous to mankind; that He would make us deeply sensible that "righteousness exalteth a nation but sin is a reproach to any people" (Proverbs 14:34)"

August 28, 1811

"Religion and virtue are the only foundations, not only of all free government, but of social felicity under all governments and in all the combinations of human society."

June 28, 1813

"Now I will avow, that I then believe, and now believe, that those general Principles of Christianity, are as eternal and immutable, as the Existence and Attributes of God; and that those Principles of liberty, are as unalterable as human Nature and our terrestrial, mundane System."

In a letter to Thomas Jefferson, John Adams wrote:

"Have you ever found in history, one single example of a Nation thoroughly corrupted that was afterwards restored to virtue?... And without virtue, there can be no political liberty....Will you tell me how to prevent riches from becoming the effects of temperance and industry? Will you tell me how to prevent luxury from producing effeminacy, intoxication, extravagance, vice and folly?...I believe no effort in favor is lost..."

Too bad you faggit lovers werent around for the countries founding. I'd have loved reading about you being burned at the stake!  :laughinatu:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2019, 02:30:17 PM »
I'm stopping people from posting now?

:crazy:

Honey, there is a feature called "ignore". 

You need to find it and use it, because I dgaf how you feel about my content OR my frequency and if you continue like this....

Well... :popcorn:

Flame me or prove me wrong. This little shit fit about "waaahhh Dovey needs therapy omg I just hate her waaahhh" isnt really go your way.

You just make WANT to fuck with you.
 Hard.

OMG.  You are just like Oak.  Humorless.

It was a goddamn joke.  You know.  To go with my claim that you are using up all the bandwidth with your sermons.

Pastor Shovey.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2019, 02:35:50 PM »
 Sure lot  lol

You are trying really hard to pretend you are not as pissed and unbalanced as you are.

High fives for that  :biglaugha:

Pastor Shovey lol. I like it. Because I'm clearing shoving you into threads and forcing you to read conversations I'm having with other religious people, just to shove it onto your hapless self who has NO choice in the matter lol.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2019, 04:18:53 PM »
Religious people apparently arent allowed to have a conversation about their religion.

But lotus waxes on about her philosophical religious beliefs that women are just not pregnant with living human beings....and all her political hogwash.

But dont talk about God.....she will pee pee in her granny panties lol.

Dont be such a facist.

Well she can complain about it, but she isn’t going to get religious discussions moved or removed...

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2019, 04:25:40 PM »
Well she can complain about it, but she isn’t going to get religious discussions moved or removed...
Amen to that.

Despite any personal views all viewpoints are welcome here as we hold free speech in high regard.

One can expect their views to be challenged and more than likely ridiculed but never stamped out or silenced.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2019, 04:49:27 PM »
Sure lot  lol

You are trying really hard to pretend you are not as pissed and unbalanced as you are.

High fives for that  :biglaugha:

Pastor Shovey lol. I like it. Because I'm clearing shoving you into threads and forcing you to read conversations I'm having with other religious people, just to shove it onto your hapless self who has NO choice in the matter lol.

And I'm clearly forcing you to respond to my every single post.  And I am forcing you to respond with ten pages of BS each and every time.  LMAO.

U.S. bombs are killing children in Yemen

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2019, 04:57:19 PM »

OMG.  You guys are supposed to be trolls.  WTF is wrong with you?  Did I contact any admins and ask them to remove posts?  Anyone?  Bueller? 

You know, I figured since Shovey is allowed to take up 3/4 of your bandwidth preaching, I am entitled to take up a little fraction of it bitching about her goddamn religious nutjob histrionics.  Chillax, you mental midgets.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2019, 05:02:15 PM »
I think it’s funny that the words “U.S. bombs are killing children in Yemen” is followed by a photo that says “Opinions”.  Isn’t this a pro-life issue, by the way?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2019, 05:05:51 PM »
I think it’s funny that the words “U.S. bombs are killing children in Yemen” is followed by a photo that says “Opinions”.  Isn’t this a pro-life issue, by the way?

That's my point.  Shovey's pro-life hypocrisy.  You're quick.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2019, 05:11:03 PM »
And I'm clearly forcing you to respond to my every single post.  And I am forcing you to respond with ten pages of BS each and every time.  LMAO.

U.S. bombs are killing children in Yemen

Yeah I'm not the one bitching about how much of and what you post.

I just make fun of you  :biglaugha:

You mad, bruh.  :laughinatu:

I posted like, maybe 4 posts about religion that were completely context appropriate, not even directed at you and you are falling all over yourself butt hurt how much I'm bandwidth I'm using   :biglaugha:

Making threads n shit like a big sore loser who cant back her position.

I'll give you this, it's a step up from the ole "deeerr u a nAzeE", a small step but a step.

There might be some hope for ya, if you drop the high school mean girl routine.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2019, 05:11:57 PM »
Yeah I'm not the one bitching about how much of an what you post.

Say what?

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2019, 05:13:14 PM »
You two should do a match.

In battle groundz

preferably in thongs and baby oil.  :graucho:

Dovey

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2019, 05:17:48 PM »
You two should do a match.

In battle groundz

preferably in thongs and baby oil.  :graucho:

I've been telling her to either flame me, or prove me wrong.

But alas....shes choses innapropriate, one sided emotional involvement.  :biglaugha:

She will love me eventually.

They all do  :drunk2:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2019, 05:56:25 PM »
prove me wrong.

Prove me wrong, Shovey.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2019, 06:05:18 PM »
Totally normal thing to do.

I do it often.

Free speech is hard for Lotus. She thinks she has some right to join a board and control the content she gets exposed to.

How bizzare and self centered.

Yeah....I skip reading most religious stuff because it holds no interest to me...

...different people....different passions... I worship beef jerky, whiskey, long legs, and silence... nobody else has to agree with it...

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6