Author Topic: Too much Bible Thumping going on in these parts  (Read 2455 times)

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Re: Too much Bible Thumping going on in these parts
« on: June 03, 2019, 06:05:18 PM »
Totally normal thing to do.

I do it often.

Free speech is hard for Lotus. She thinks she has some right to join a board and control the content she gets exposed to.

How bizzare and self centered.

Yeah....I skip reading most religious stuff because it holds no interest to me...

...different people....different passions... I worship beef jerky, whiskey, long legs, and silence... nobody else has to agree with it...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 06:26:17 PM »
And yet, and yet... Scuzzy Shovey is on here day in and day out screeching about her beliefs.  Is she just talking to herself? 

PS: I don't read more than a sentence of each of her screeds.  I am stunned by how much time she spends typing out reams of shit that no one is reading.  Is that supposed to be a clever troll?

Nobody is making you just as you're not making anyone not follow it....if they're interested...

...I skim past a lot of what you write, too...then re-engage where it's interesting and not so dumb...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 04:33:18 AM »
Actually, I have low blood pressure.  You folks are just so slow-witted, though.  It's sad more than anything.

Then why does virtually everyone here wind you up like a top and watch you spin?  :popcorn:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6