Author Topic: Too much Bible Thumping going on in these parts  (Read 2446 times)

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Re: Too much Bible Thumping going on in these parts
« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2019, 01:05:46 PM »
Welp, enjoy the chopping block, rebel.  :biglaugha:

In all honesty, you have to understand the times we are in.

It appears that the big disconnect in the "Christian" community is the idea that The Law is dead and Jesus offers a kinder, gentler way. The truth is, Jesus is The Law times 10 or 100. How many times did Jesus' followers say something like guiltless under the Law but convicted by Christ? Thats right, you can be technically right under the Law but still go to hell because Christ convicts the intentions. Now if you're some big dumb ass degenerate faggit that is preaching "tolerance" you were already convicted under the Law be it Mosaic or Noahide. Your conviction is no less under Christ. Without Christ, there is hopelessness and if you have Him, you're convicted of your evil. No one who's accepted Christ and is convinced of their evil goes around proclaiming their evil is good. Kill those people, just like God said.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

« Reply #101 on: June 10, 2019, 01:15:25 PM »
It appears that the big disconnect in the "Christian" community is the idea that The Law is dead

Im gonna stop you right there because that is completely and utterly false, and you theonmics and HRMers get this wrong all the time.

We believe what the bible teaches. That the law of God was set to show mankind how off the mark we are, and the wrath rightly on our heads. The law of God is eternal and unchanging.

Human beings are completely uncapable of meeting this Holy standard.

We do not believe the law is dead. Scripture teaches that Yeshua, Christ, FULFILLED the requirements of the law, took our sin upon Himself and faced the wrath that we deserve in our place. And if He has called you and redeemed you and your faith in Him alone, He will take you home like the Shepard He is.  The entire compilation that makes the bible is about HIM.

We believe you have absolutely zero chance of pleasing God outside the covering of Christ. You have to be PERFECT.  We call the cross of Christ the place where justice and mercy kiss.

And its His spirit that dwells within His flock, that guides us, convicts us and keeps us to Him. I could never make it without Christ.

And we in this time period to call out those who may be His and come to belief. We are to ease suffering, be the Body of Him in this world to show hope, and love and to point to HIM.

We do not believe the law is dead. We have know what scripture teaches, and this is consistent throughout the entire OT and NT.  Even the other books noninspired.

God shows so much grace to human beings, and He shows grace to you, you ought to be showing grace to others because you are every bit as dirty as a homosexual. You are no less a sinner lost and deserving of wrath.

Show the grace you were given. If you are going to call out sin, you need to point to the Savoir. This is a testimony of hope, mercy and love. Not a platform of condemnation and wrath....both things that YOU deserve as well.

Who said "if you live by the sword, you die by the sword"?  Strength is in humility.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

« Reply #102 on: June 10, 2019, 01:34:47 PM »
 its why we sing hymns like this with such gratitude...

'tetelestai'...It is finished

"Why should i gain from His reward? I cannot give an answer
 But this i know with all my heart, His wounds have paid my ransom"

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #103 on: June 10, 2019, 02:44:36 PM »
I agree, libs cry about Bible thumping way way too much. Liberal tears have no effect on me......well, other than some mild amusement.

That's a pic of you, dumbass.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 10, 2019, 02:50:34 PM »
Mankind has turned its back on God and God has left mankind to his own destruction.
Mankind has been destroying himself since before Jesus ever walked the Earth, and since before the Old Testament was ever even a whisper of a thought in anyone's mind.  And humankind has never let up on the self destructive behaviors.  It is worse now because technology is speeding everything up.  But humans are no different.  We are a greedy and stupid bunch.  Belief in a guy up in the sky condemning and/or guiding us has not made us better as a species.  We are probably worse.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2019, 03:02:05 PM »
Mankind has been destroying himself since before Jesus ever walked the Earth, and since before the Old Testament was ever even a whisper of a thought in anyone's mind.  And humankind has never let up on the self destructive behaviors.  It is worse now because technology is speeding everything up.  But humans are no different.  We are a greedy and stupid bunch.  Belief in a guy up in the sky condemning and/or guiding us has not made us better as a species.  We are probably worse.

Scripture actually says this.

Also, we do not believe that God is a man in the sky.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 10, 2019, 03:03:34 PM »

Also, we do not believe that God is a man in the sky.

Oh, silly me.  I thought you really did believe that.   :dontknow:
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #107 on: June 10, 2019, 03:09:32 PM »

Offline Cranky Bastard

• Shut Up
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Cranky Bastard
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
« Reply #108 on: June 10, 2019, 08:47:06 PM »
I don't believe the law is dead at all; but I do believe it has been paid.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 10, 2019, 08:48:30 PM »

God shows so much grace to human beings, and He shows grace to you, you ought to be showing grace to others because you are every bit as dirty as a homosexual. You are no less a sinner lost and deserving of wrath.

You continue to side step. I never indicated I was worthy of anything other than death. Why do you insist on going back to what has been settled? Once you decide to move beyond this, we can get to the matter at hand.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 10, 2019, 08:49:33 PM »
That's a pic of you, dumbass.

Thats a pic of your imagination.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 10, 2019, 08:50:47 PM »

God's Law, Word, and Savior created the greatest nation the world ever saw, The United States of America.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 10, 2019, 08:55:31 PM »
God's Law, Word, and Savior created the greatest nation the world ever saw, The United States of America.

The greatest nation the world ever saw is killing itself.  If you have more than a few years left on the planet, you will see the final end of its greatness.

And, yeah, I'm sure Jesus was cheering the settlers on as they stole native lands and killed original Americans.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 10, 2019, 09:05:22 PM »
The greatest nation the world ever saw is killing itself.  If you have more than a few years left on the planet, you will see the final end of its greatness.

And, yeah, I'm sure Jesus was cheering the settlers on as they stole native lands and killed original Americans.

The injuns should have at least had their paganism wiped out. The injuns didnt own the land ITFP, just ask em. America is killing itself because we have rejected  what made us great, Judeo-Christianity.

Dovey

« Reply #114 on: June 10, 2019, 09:05:51 PM »

You really think God has blessed this nation?

God has turned this country over to judgement.

Buckle up.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #115 on: June 10, 2019, 09:08:43 PM »

Buckle up.

Rome lasted 1000 years.   I don't see it happening for us.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 10, 2019, 11:36:37 PM »

Buckle up.

God absolutely did bless this nation. You doubt what the founders proclaimed? Their sole authority to break with the crown rested upon the proclamation that God and His Laws were the foundation of this great nation.

Accepting faggits  and failing to reject and prosecute them as you would murders and rapists is a sign that this nation has been turned over by God to its depravity. Rampant homosexuality has always been a sign of impending doom. I've read God's Word and I know whats coming.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 11, 2019, 01:32:33 AM »
Rome lasted 1000 years.   I don't see it happening for us.

We won't even make 350.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

No Okie

« Reply #118 on: June 12, 2019, 03:33:21 PM »
I prefer Jewish mysticism... they recognize astrology like the original philosophers

Yo tambian

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6