Author Topic: Too much Bible Thumping going on in these parts  (Read 2440 times)

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Re: Too much Bible Thumping going on in these parts
« on: June 03, 2019, 02:28:32 PM »
 Leviticus 20:13 New International Version (NIV)

13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Revelation 2:

14 Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: There are some among you who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin so that they ate food sacrificed to idols and committed sexual immorality. 15 Likewise, you also have those who hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans. 16 Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

John Adams:
June 21, 1776
"Statesmen, my dear Sir, may plan and speculate for liberty, but it is Religion and Morality alone, which can establish the Principles upon which Freedom can securely stand.

"The only foundation of a free Constitution is pure Virtue, and if this cannot be inspired into our People in a greater Measure, than they have it now, they may change their Rulers and the forms of Government, but they will not obtain a lasting liberty."

July 3, 1776
"The second day of July, 1776, will be the most memorable epoch in the history of America. I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated by succeeding generations as the great anniversary Festival. It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance, by solemn acts of devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires and illuminations, from one end ofthis continent to the other, from this time forward forever.

Oct. 11, 1798 (Address to the military)

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry, would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government ofany other."

On March 6, 1799, President John Adams called for a National Fast Day.

"As no truth is more clearly taught in the Volume of Inspiration, nor any more fully demonstrated by the experience of all ages, than that a deep sense and a due acknowledgement of the growing providence of a Supreme Being and of the accountableness of men to Him as the searcher of hearts and righteous distributer of rewards and punishments are conducive equally to the happiness ofindividuals and to the well-being of communities....

"I have thought proper to recommend, and I hereby recommend accordingly, that Thursday, the twenty-fifth day of April next, be observed throughout the United States of America as a day of solemn humiliation, fasting and prayer; that the citizens on that day abstain, as far as may be, from their secular occupation, and devote the time to the sacred duties of religion, in public and in private; that they call to mind our numerous offenses against the most high God, confess them before Him with the sincerest penitence, implore his pardoning mercy, through the Great Mediator and Redeemer, for our past transgressions, and that through the grace of His Holy Spirit, we may be disposed and enabled to yield a more suitable obedience to his righteous requisitions in time to come; that He would interpose to arrest the progress of that impiety and licentiousness in principle and practice so offensive to Himself and so ruinous to mankind; that He would make us deeply sensible that "righteousness exalteth a nation but sin is a reproach to any people" (Proverbs 14:34)"

August 28, 1811

"Religion and virtue are the only foundations, not only of all free government, but of social felicity under all governments and in all the combinations of human society."

June 28, 1813

"Now I will avow, that I then believe, and now believe, that those general Principles of Christianity, are as eternal and immutable, as the Existence and Attributes of God; and that those Principles of liberty, are as unalterable as human Nature and our terrestrial, mundane System."

In a letter to Thomas Jefferson, John Adams wrote:

"Have you ever found in history, one single example of a Nation thoroughly corrupted that was afterwards restored to virtue?... And without virtue, there can be no political liberty....Will you tell me how to prevent riches from becoming the effects of temperance and industry? Will you tell me how to prevent luxury from producing effeminacy, intoxication, extravagance, vice and folly?...I believe no effort in favor is lost..."

Too bad you faggit lovers werent around for the countries founding. I'd have loved reading about you being burned at the stake!  :laughinatu:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 12:53:59 AM »
Mankind has turned its back on God and God has left mankind to his own destruction. You have some who have been deluded by pislam, pig drippings be upon it, you have others who see man as the pinnacle of existence, and still others who have been given the truth of Gods Word only to declare God doesnt want murderers, kidnappers, faggits, and blasphemers executed any longer. I actually heard someone once say God decided He was mistaken.........

Knowledge in the western world abounds. There isnt any excuse to be ignorant. If you're out proclaiming degenerates shouldnt be executed, you're no better. Every time a person rots in prison instead of being executed, YOU who are anti death penalty, rob the survivors of justice.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 01:10:02 AM »

I agree, libs cry about Bible thumping way way too much. Liberal tears have no effect on me......well, other than some mild amusement.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 09:43:45 AM »
Odds are, my behavior doesnt affect God's Word one iota. Being in open rebellion should get you the death penalty..... ESPECIALLY if you proclaim what is evil to be good. Jesus isnt returning with a big hug but a sword and final judgment.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 12:59:32 PM »
A real free speech fan?

God's a big free speech fan. He's also big on taking responsibility for your actions.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2019, 01:05:46 PM »
Welp, enjoy the chopping block, rebel.  :biglaugha:

In all honesty, you have to understand the times we are in.

It appears that the big disconnect in the "Christian" community is the idea that The Law is dead and Jesus offers a kinder, gentler way. The truth is, Jesus is The Law times 10 or 100. How many times did Jesus' followers say something like guiltless under the Law but convicted by Christ? Thats right, you can be technically right under the Law but still go to hell because Christ convicts the intentions. Now if you're some big dumb ass degenerate faggit that is preaching "tolerance" you were already convicted under the Law be it Mosaic or Noahide. Your conviction is no less under Christ. Without Christ, there is hopelessness and if you have Him, you're convicted of your evil. No one who's accepted Christ and is convinced of their evil goes around proclaiming their evil is good. Kill those people, just like God said.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2019, 08:48:30 PM »

God shows so much grace to human beings, and He shows grace to you, you ought to be showing grace to others because you are every bit as dirty as a homosexual. You are no less a sinner lost and deserving of wrath.

You continue to side step. I never indicated I was worthy of anything other than death. Why do you insist on going back to what has been settled? Once you decide to move beyond this, we can get to the matter at hand.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2019, 08:49:33 PM »
That's a pic of you, dumbass.

Thats a pic of your imagination.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2019, 08:50:47 PM »
Mankind has been destroying himself since before Jesus ever walked the Earth, and since before the Old Testament was ever even a whisper of a thought in anyone's mind.  And humankind has never let up on the self destructive behaviors.  It is worse now because technology is speeding everything up.  But humans are no different.  We are a greedy and stupid bunch.  Belief in a guy up in the sky condemning and/or guiding us has not made us better as a species.  We are probably worse.

God's Law, Word, and Savior created the greatest nation the world ever saw, The United States of America.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2019, 09:05:22 PM »
The greatest nation the world ever saw is killing itself.  If you have more than a few years left on the planet, you will see the final end of its greatness.

And, yeah, I'm sure Jesus was cheering the settlers on as they stole native lands and killed original Americans.

The injuns should have at least had their paganism wiped out. The injuns didnt own the land ITFP, just ask em. America is killing itself because we have rejected  what made us great, Judeo-Christianity.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2019, 11:36:37 PM »
You really think God has blessed this nation?

God has turned this country over to judgement.

Buckle up.

God absolutely did bless this nation. You doubt what the founders proclaimed? Their sole authority to break with the crown rested upon the proclamation that God and His Laws were the foundation of this great nation.

Accepting faggits  and failing to reject and prosecute them as you would murders and rapists is a sign that this nation has been turned over by God to its depravity. Rampant homosexuality has always been a sign of impending doom. I've read God's Word and I know whats coming.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6