Author Topic: Mothers, stop leaving your babies  (Read 260 times)

The Queen Bee

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Re: Mothers, stop leaving your babies
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 02:16:01 PM »
Tragic.

As a single dad I rarely let my boys go with anyone when they were little.

Especially after this one time they slept over a friends house on a friday night and I came to find out the mom of those boys went out dancing and left my sons alone with her boys in her house.

Lucky thing I was always as paranoid as I was because something told me to drive by the house and check on them around 10pm that night only to find them ALL alone. I immediately took them all back to my house.

And yeah, the mom caught a fucking earful from me and my boys never stayed there again.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 02:27:40 PM »
 This is why if I end up single....I am staying that way.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 02:31:35 PM »
This is why if I end up single....I am staying that way.

When I was separated, I never brought anyone around my kids. Hell, my kids wouldn’t allow it if I tried

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 02:33:50 PM »
Tragic.

As a single dad I rarely let my boys go with anyone when they were little.

Especially after this one time they slept over a friends house on a friday night and I came to find out the mom of those boys went out dancing and left my sons alone with her boys in her house.

Lucky thing I was always as paranoid as I was because something told me to drive by the house and check on them around 10pm that night only to find them ALL alone. I immediately took them all back to my house.

And yeah, the mom caught a fucking earful from me and my boys never stayed there again.
My husband and I were both that paranoid, too.  We never let our kids go for sleepovers unless we knew the family quite well.  And I did some covert checking up shit, too.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

The Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 08:28:13 PM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6