Author Topic: Trollvalhall & the TOS  (Read 1043 times)

Murdock

Trollvalhall & the TOS
« on: June 04, 2019, 10:07:24 PM »
Memories... like the corner of my mind...

Remember when no one was there to save you and spam was a bannable offense?

Yeah, me too.   Good times  :drunk2:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Murdock

Re: Trollvalhall & the TOS
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 12:12:59 PM »
Remember when the threat of physical violence was considered the ultimate meltdown and you were PWND?  Good times  :biglaugha: :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Murdock

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 07:32:02 PM »
Don’t feed the trolls... don’t tell them to do something or they will do the exact opposite

Troll Code 101

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 08:10:00 PM »
I used to think I knew a thing or two about trolling ... then Donald J Trump came along and pwnd the entire fucking world.
I mean, here's a guy that can sit down for his morning dump, thumb off a few tweets, and drive the entire global news cycle for the next week.
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Murdock

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 08:27:27 PM »
I used to think I knew a thing or two about trolling ... then Donald J Trump came along and pwnd the entire fucking world.
I mean, here's a guy that can sit down for his morning dump, thumb off a few tweets, and drive the entire global news cycle for the next week.

Oh god not that racist assclown...

Interesting perspective that he is troll  :bowdown2:

I missed you, Gurky.  Big time lots ♥️

Dovey

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2019, 08:41:06 PM »

Murdock

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2019, 08:50:08 PM »
Trump is king of the trolls. No joke.

I hate that we are spending all of these resources on immigration when the homeless situation is epidemic. I’m so sick of the Republitards using our government as their personal piggy bank to further their own causes

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rancidmilko
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2019, 08:54:32 PM »
"If you're easily offended, you're in the wrong fucking place"

Dovey

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2019, 08:58:45 PM »
"If you're easily offended, you're in the wrong fucking place"

Yeeeeesssss  :drunk2:

Dovey

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2019, 09:01:01 PM »
I hate that we are spending all of these resources on immigration when the homeless situation is epidemic. I’m so sick of the Republitards using our government as their personal piggy bank to further their own causes

Murdock

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2019, 09:29:03 PM »
I can agree with this.  Homelessness here is astounding. But i was amazed to learn a good amount of these homeless adults do not want to leave the street.  Its a whole lifestyle. I do like to give them care packages and resources...i keep stuff in my car for them.

But the immigration issue is awful as well, it is ripe with human trafficking.

There is a major drug epidemic within the homeless camps.  This isn’t your construction worker down on his luck.  This is something entirely different.  It’s so sad and yet simultaneously scary. 

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2019, 09:32:22 PM »

Dovey

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2019, 09:36:11 PM »
There is a major drug epidemic within the homeless camps.  This isn’t your construction worker down on his luck.  This is something entirely different.  It’s so sad and yet simultaneously scary.

Im very aware.  The outreach i went through i ended up working for(not currently, i left to work in my desired field), and then i started hooking up with other efforts and i have seen devastating things. 

Definitely learned how to get outside myself.

Some of the stuff i see at work is horrifying

Murdock

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2019, 09:38:52 PM »
I keep hearing the racist thing, but I have seen no evidence of it.

Anyway, it's nice to see you again too.  Glad.   8)

When you put little brown children in cages and you’re a big fat orange cracker... you’re racist in my book

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2019, 09:39:13 PM »
I can agree with this.  Homelessness here is astounding. But i was amazed to learn a good amount of these homeless adults do not want to leave the street.  Its a whole lifestyle. I do like to give them care packages and resources...i keep stuff in my car for them.

But the immigration issue is awful as well, it is ripe with human trafficking.

I gave a guy with a homemade cardboard sign a buck once at an intersection just because I happened to have a buck in my console. Other than that I try not to encourage the hobo set.

But unfettered immigration IS there biggest hugest issue out there just now.  Some dude told the America people he was gonna do something about it and 63 million of us voted the guy in to the Presidency.  He's tried, but has met "resistance" from the established order at every turn.

What are we 63 million Americans supposed to think about these things?

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2019, 09:41:25 PM »
When you put little brown children in cages and you’re a big fat orange cracker... you’re racist in my book

There needs to be a rolley eye smiley because I just strained an eyelid rolling mine.  Seriously, Murdy?

:beatdeadhorse:

Dovey

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2019, 09:44:58 PM »
 Wasnt the kids in cages picture from 2014?

Moonpie

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2019, 09:47:49 PM »

Anyway, it's nice to see you again too.  Glad.   8)

Okokok.. I’m a trump supporter because I can’t stand the Clintons nor Obama.  Not because Obama is black by any means.  I’m not a white girl.  But I just watched the documentary “when they see us.”  There is a clip they show of him saying the boys should get the death penalty.  I couldn’t believe it. It was back in the late 80s he said it and of course they are going to highlight it.  That freaking documentary broke me in pieces.  I never cried harder at anything than that.  Linda Fairstein should fucking serve 15 years for that shit. 

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2019, 09:48:12 PM »

:crampe:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2019, 09:49:30 PM »
Wasnt the kids in cages picture from 2014?

Not the ones with babies and toddlers in them.

In 2014 we were dealing with a huge influx of teenagers.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6