Author Topic: Trollvalhall & the TOS  (Read 1049 times)

Dovey

Re: Trollvalhall & the TOS
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2019, 09:58:46 PM »
Not the ones with babies and toddlers in them.

In 2014 we were dealing with a huge influx of teenagers.

Do you have a source on that?

Im not arguing it im interested. I could have swore i saw something that these kids were all from 2014.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rancidmilko
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2019, 10:40:14 PM »

Okokok.. I’m a trump supporter because I can’t stand the Clintons nor Obama.  Not because Obama is black by any means.  I’m not a white girl.  But I just watched the documentary “when they see us.”  There is a clip they show of him saying the boys should get the death penalty.  I couldn’t believe it. It was back in the late 80s he said it and of course they are going to highlight it.  That freaking documentary broke me in pieces.  I never cried harder at anything than that.  Linda Fairstein should fucking serve 15 years for that shit.

Hi Moonie!  :drunk2:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2019, 10:42:14 PM »
Do you have a source on that?

Im not arguing it im interested. I could have swore i saw something that these kids were all from 2014.

You're going down a rabbit hole that goes deeper than the Mariana trench with that one

Moonpie

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2019, 10:45:01 PM »

Hi Moonie!  :drunk2:

Hi my hot Brazilian lover :bowdown2:

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2019, 10:51:16 PM »

Moonpie

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2019, 10:53:15 PM »

:ban-woohoo:

Now this place finally has some meaning!

Oh geez I wonder if I’m gonna get called out for calling u that. Hey peeps rancid and I go way back...You have groupies?? :biglaugha:

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2019, 10:57:34 PM »
Oh geez I wonder if I’m gonna get called out for calling u that. Hey peeps rancid and I go way back...You have groupies?? :biglaugha:

Oh, I think there's a couple tardos out there that are seeing us here and are plotting as we speak

Hatred because of association is a huuuuuge thing in these boards, ya know

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2019, 10:58:49 PM »

He does unmentionable things on bags of coffee beans. 

It’s good to have more women here.  Please do with Rancid what needs to be done.   :dizzy:

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2019, 11:02:21 PM »
He does unmentionable things on bags of coffee beans. 

It’s good to have more women here.  Please do with Rancid what needs to be done.   :dizzy:

You're just jealous of my black gold that grows in my beautiful hills

You'd love to dance naked on my beans drying under the sun

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2019, 11:15:06 PM »

Okokok.. I’m a trump supporter because I can’t stand the Clintons nor Obama.  Not because Obama is black by any means.  I’m not a white girl.  But I just watched the documentary “when they see us.”  There is a clip they show of him saying the boys should get the death penalty.  I couldn’t believe it. It was back in the late 80s he said it and of course they are going to highlight it.  That freaking documentary broke me in pieces.  I never cried harder at anything than that.  Linda Fairstein should fucking serve 15 years for that shit.

Wait!  Wasn't that about them central park boys what raped that white woman?  I vaguely recall the resolution of that whole thing was rather hinckey.

Anyway, I don't really care if Trump is a racist motherfucker or not.  I know from experience that the hate-filled gedruls of the left (i.e. most all Democrats) will call you "racist" if you disagree with the most minor of their endless talking points.  So call me a racist too.  It's really a meaningless word anymore.

Edit:  I see Rancid is drunk again tonight.  Hay Rancy!
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2019, 11:17:24 PM »

You're just jealous of my black gold that grows in my beautiful hills

You'd love to dance naked on my beans drying under the sun

Now don’t go making Moonpie jealous with your fantasies of me.

Moonpie

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2019, 11:19:04 PM »
Yes it was the Central Park boys :bawling:

I bawled my eyes out.  Can’t agree with you more about the libs/the left and what fucktards they are! :happy117:

Wait!  Wasn't that about them central park boys what raped that white woman?  I vaguely recall the resolution of that whole thing was rather hinckey.

Anyway, I don't really care if Trump is a racist motherfucker or not.  I know from experience that the hate-filled gedruls of the left (i.e. most all Democrats) will call you "racist" if you disagree with the most minor of their endless talking points.  So call me a racist too.  It's really a meaningless word anymore.

Moonpie

« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2019, 11:21:14 PM »
Now don’t go making Moonpie jealous with your fantasies of me.

Yes the jealousy is flourishing and I’m gonna zoom in this post and knock you out..

I can’t stop laughing  :crampe:  yeah I had a few drinks

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2019, 11:31:16 PM »

Not drunk

Maybe tomorrow

Murdock

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2019, 01:08:04 AM »
There needs to be a rolley eye smiley because I just strained an eyelid rolling mine.  Seriously, Murdy?

:beatdeadhorse:

the United Nations had to get involved.  It doesn’t get more embarrassing than that. 

Murdock

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2019, 01:09:42 AM »

Not drunk

Maybe tomorrow

I’ve got a twenty spot that says you’re higher than a kite in your chonies...  :popcorn:

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2019, 11:43:06 AM »
I’ve got a twenty spot that says you’re higher than a kite in your chonies...  :popcorn:

Nah, I don't get like that anymore

Just a little buzz to relax, nothing much.

Murdock

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2019, 11:48:59 AM »

Nah, I don't get like that anymore

Just a little buzz to relax, nothing much.

You were so cute when you were lit like fireworks though  :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2019, 05:07:22 PM »
the United Nations had to get involved.  It doesn’t get more embarrassing than that.

.... <sigh>  nevermind then
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Murdock

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2019, 08:35:32 PM »
.... <sigh>  nevermind then

You known you’re not going to get a big political uprising in me.  I recognize that the Republitards bought our government to fulfill their own greed.  Game over until we wake the fuck up and stop voting. Republitard. 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6