Author Topic: Thuglife and Martini called the fuck out at BC.  (Read 1008 times)

Moonpie

Re: Thuglife and Martini called the fuck out at BC.
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2019, 01:39:39 AM »
I’m a legend  :biglaugha:

Unless this is something else...my memory of this stuff is flat it seems.

Well.....  :bowdown2:

A long time ago on a forum far far away was this really cool girl who was really close friends with this awesome mega dude. Mega dude had an arch enemy who was consumed with jealousy over his amazing appeal and overall charm. So jealous dude begins talking quite regularly with cool girl and then announces to the boards that he has stolen Mega dude's girl. Mega dude doesn't respond in the manner jealous dude thought he would so jealous dude goes into a fit of paranoid rage and assumes that Mega dude is really cool girl pumping him for information.

Jealous dude made a complete tit of himself over that and has yet to live this down to this very day.

Is that right Mega dude? Respond whenever the powergrid comes back online   :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2019, 01:42:07 AM »
I’m a legend  :biglaugha:

Unless this is something else...my memory of this stuff is flat it seems.
indeed you are. Poor rancy had one of tbe most entertaining melts evah  :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Murdock

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2019, 01:45:02 AM »
It was so sad... there he was with this beautiful woman in his inbox... and he trolled himself into thinking this beautiful woman had a big hairy set :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2019, 01:47:26 AM »
It was so sad... there he was with this beautiful woman in his inbox... and he trolled himself in not thinking this beautiful woman had a big hairy set :biglaugha: :biglaugha:
poor guy.  The shit I put him through  :biglaugha:

Murdock

« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2019, 01:49:09 AM »
poor guy.  The shit I put him through  :biglaugha:

You used to make him so mad on TV that he would rush over to DO and make me threaten him in admin capacity to banish him to the trash.  Shit was redick  :crazy:

No Okie

« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2019, 04:35:13 PM »
I called out Herm and Rotty to register here.

I read that old whisky dick is crushed? What a pip.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6