Author Topic: Hello Hello  (Read 645 times)

No Okie

Re: Hello Hello
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2019, 05:00:49 PM »
It looks to me like the power grid in your third world cesspool of a total shithole happens to be working today so here you are making a mess of yourself as usual.

Why don't you go play swim, catch and kiss with a great white you minuscule fluffier.

Attaboy. I’ve even got a signal today too. It’s all for real as you already know. Great Whites don’t exist here stupid, but why would anyone expect you to know that. I see Herman beat your ass again at the Asian station. You are a giggle a minute. Thug Lite. Still dating boat people?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Shen Li
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2867 / -1236
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2019, 05:38:11 PM »
So pleased to meet all of you.

But before we officially do all the good meet and greet stuff I would like to know one thing.

Does that degenerate who lives under strings of guava leaves in some third world shithole post here? He goes by the name of Spam Major elsewhere and he's a total fuck up.

I would like to make sure I am properly pissing in his coffee wherever he happens to show his face.
How ya doing stud.

Hey, I listened to the first 11 minutes of your podcast. I'll listen to the remainder tonight. I agree with you that in today's forum reality, shitcanning posters is suicidal. However,  the same reality dictates that forum cancers like c minor/No Brains(Okie), must be removed even faster,, before they contaminate and destroy the entire forum.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar

Offline ThugLife

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by ThugLife
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -1
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2019, 03:20:43 PM »
Attaboy. I’ve even got a signal today too. It’s all for real as you already know. Great Whites don’t exist here stupid, but why would anyone expect you to know that. I see Herman beat your ass again at the Asian station. You are a giggle a minute. Thug Lite. Still dating boat people?
For once, do you think you can come up with a cogent point that makes sense instead of being a tedious vomit peddler?

Quit posting like you been beaten into a stupor with a dirty boot and come at me you Joe Lieberman looking mother fucker.

No Okie

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2019, 09:07:16 AM »
[img width= height= alt=6-A504144-DF1-C-4-A7-A-B70-F-79-C459-D214-D3" border="0]https://i.ibb.co/kGFYH2L/6-A504144-DF1-C-4-A7-A-B70-F-79-C459-D214-D3.jpg[/img]

Stick to what your good at homeboy.

No Okie

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2019, 09:08:49 AM »
How ya doing stud.

Hey, I listened to the first 11 minutes of your podcast. I'll listen to the remainder tonight. I agree with you that in today's forum reality, shitcanning posters is suicidal. However,  the same reality dictates that forum cancers like c minor/No Brains(Okie), must be removed even faster,, before they contaminate and destroy the entire forum.

Your boy needs $20. Shen Tilapia
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 09:46:06 AM by The Scoundrel »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6