Author Topic: Central America, immigration and the wall.  (Read 1477 times)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: Central America, immigration and the wall.
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2019, 09:06:37 PM »
Come visit me in Aurora, Illinois next election day, Oakie.  I'lll SHOW you illegal alien criminals voating in their tens of thousands.

How do you know for a fact that they're illegal aliens?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2019, 09:07:34 PM »
We need a "Marshall" type plan for Central America, ultimately cheaper than dealing with illegal immigration.

... so you think the American taxpayer has to pay for the failures of the nations to our south?

Fuck that!  I don't owe those shithole people anything!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2019, 09:09:36 PM »
Brushstroke analysis.  My fav!

My brush strokes are each and every one of them works of art in themselves.  Nothing I asserted in that post can be refuted, can it.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2019, 09:10:28 PM »
How do you know for a fact that they're illegal aliens?

Because I KNOW many of them.  Some of them are my inlaws, sweetheart.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2019, 09:12:59 PM »
My brush strokes are each and every one of them works of art in themselves.  Nothing I asserted in that post can be refuted, can it.

Certainly, with a well written and thorough response that takes actual history into account. 

But, I'm not going to spend my time on a troll forum discussing the impacts of colonialism with those with closed minds.
It's a waste of my time. 

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2019, 09:13:55 PM »
Because I KNOW many of them.  Some of them are my inlaws, sweetheart.

Your in-laws have never naturalized and they vote?  Nice group of people.

And besides your in-laws how many do you know?

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2019, 09:21:39 PM »
Certainly, with a well written and thorough response that takes actual history into account. 

But, I'm not going to spend my time on a troll forum discussing the impacts of colonialism with those with closed minds.
It's a waste of my time.

Surrender accepted.  Nothing in my post was historically inaccurate and I would easily shred your Zinnian "impacts of colonialism" argument in a matter of a few hundred well-chosen words.

Your in-laws have never naturalized and they vote?  Nice group of people.

That's Mexicans for you! :drink:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2019, 09:57:12 PM »
Surrender accepted.  Nothing in my post was historically inaccurate and I would easily shred your Zinnian "impacts of colonialism" argument in a matter of a few hundred well-chosen words.

That's Mexicans for you! :drink:

No surrender to you broadstroke analysis.  Claiming victory is fanciful on a troll board.

As for your perception of "Mexicans" you're speaking anecdotally.   I don't consider that real or hard evidence.  Orange Dummy's illegal voting task force when to the shitter.

Why was that?

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2019, 11:11:05 PM »
Orange Dummy's illegal voting task force when to the shitter.

Why was that?

You  fail to grasp why they call it the "Deep" State.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2019, 11:35:04 PM »
You  fail to grasp why they call it the "Deep" State.

:crampe: :happy117:  :crampe:

No Okie

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2019, 08:43:02 AM »
Why do you seem to think it the American taxpayer's responsibility and obligation to take care of these inferior third worlders?  As our great President has said, some countries are shithole countries.  Shit hole countries don't become shithole countries all by themselves.  They are made shithole countries by the shithole people that live in them
Sorry.  Anyone who uses the term "Mericans" to refer to me and millions of my fellow Americans like me is a leftist, America-hating, racist white person hating piece of filth as far as I'm concerned.

The reason we voated for Trump is because he promised to slam shut the southern border.  He's trying to do it, but the leftist enemies of liberty obstruct him at every turn.

As far as I'm concerned, we don't just need a wall, we need active machine gun nests every 100 yards or so to mow down these parasite third worlder inferiors before they even get close to our shiny new wall.

Good Morning.
1. The president is a blithering idiot
2. The Word Americans refers to 3 types. South Americans, Central Americans, North Americans. Most short sighted Mericans believe there is only one. North America includes Mexico, the United States and Canada. This was taught in public school. Duh.
3. My thoughts regarding NATO intervening within these 3 countries, would be to make them safer, so there wouldn’t be the need to flee to the US.
4. Regarding the machine gun nests. This tells me you’re a one way bigot.
5. If the US enforced it’s current labor laws, Mericans wouldn’t be so in love with cheap labor. Trump has used illegals at his resort properties for years.
6. This issue is impossible to oneway red necks who thoughts go one way.
7. I believe the incompetent Fool masquerading as the Pres. will have a brain aneurism before the wall begins. Ha.... a completion date? 2400 miles? A new shiny wall will never happen.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 09:05:22 AM by No Okie »

No Okie

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2019, 08:47:48 AM »
Come visit me in Aurora, Illinois next election day, Oakie.  I'lll SHOW you illegal alien criminals voating in their tens of thousands.

Voating? You posting that word says a lot. Pure BS. I grew up and lived in the state that Mexico owned until 1850. Sounds like you keep losing your job to harder working Latinos

No Okie

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2019, 08:49:13 AM »
100 years of American intervention has helped, a great deal, to make them shitholes.

Not to mention the first worlds drug habits.

No Okie

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2019, 09:00:06 AM »
What the wall would look like if the democrats ever began thinking these illegals would begin voting republican

Pretty sure you perceive yourself as an enlightened person. Blaming the Dems is dumb. Look, the Reps hates the Dems, and vice versa. This means zero is accomplished in government. It’s the Presidents job to bring the whole show together. Because he is incapable, the Merican shit show continues. I’ve posted lots of fixes for this problem. Still the popular option is to blow them up. If you are one of these people, I miss judged you.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2019, 12:00:28 PM »

Good Morning.
1. The president is a blithering idiot

yeah, but he's President and you're not and neither is Hillary Clinton nor will she ever be.  Thank the gods! We totally dodged a bullet there, eh?  I'd much rather have a blithering idiot that loves America for President than en evil leftist cunt who hates America, wouldn't you?

3. My thoughts regarding NATO ...

Are fucking stupid.  Read the treaty, dumb ass.

6. This issue is impossible to oneway red necks who thoughts go one way.

This issue is easily solvable to those who love America and don't want it transformed into a third world shithole.  For one-way bigots such as yourself, the delusion you have that the American taxpayer obligated and responsible for these millions of shithole immigrants from failed shithole countries shows your envy and hatred for people (Americans) who are clearly your betters.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2019, 12:02:12 PM »
Voating? You posting that word says a lot. Pure BS. I grew up and lived in the state that Mexico owned until 1850. Sounds like you keep losing your job to harder working Latinos

Well, it's a good thing for you Mexico lost that war then, huh?  Otherwise you'd be an inferior shithole from an inferior shithole country.  As it is, you're just an inferior shithole who is graced by God with American citizenship.

No Okie

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2019, 01:39:49 PM »
yeah, but he's President and you're not and neither is Hillary Clinton nor will she ever be.  Thank the gods! We totally dodged a bullet there, eh?  I'd much rather have a blithering idiot that loves America for President than en evil leftist cunt who hates America, wouldn't you?

Are fucking stupid.  Read the treaty, dumb ass.

This issue is easily solvable to those who love America and don't want it transformed into a third world shithole.  For one-way bigots such as yourself, the delusion you have that the American taxpayer obligated and responsible for these millions of shithole immigrants from failed shithole countries shows your envy and hatred for people (Americans) who are clearly your betters.

Which Americas?

No Okie

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2019, 01:41:03 PM »
Well, it's a good thing for you Mexico lost that war then, huh?  Otherwise you'd be an inferior shithole from an inferior shithole country.  As it is, you're just an inferior shithole who is graced by God with American citizenship.

Having a US passport is a great thing. Living in a different country is better.

No Okie

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2019, 01:49:30 PM »
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trumps-breakthrough-deal-mexico-turns-mirage

Looks like the great negotiator got snookered by Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador. Nothing new. Check it out. The link has photos which should make it easier for you. Sounding like you lost your job to a Latino.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2019, 01:53:33 PM »
The thing is, it's crucial to look at the bigger picture.

First, the US creates poverty in countries where it goes to rape them of their natural resources.

Second, yes, there is great poverty in the US.  Also caused by these companies and the fact that we pour trillions into our military budget so multi-national corporations can exploit other countries in wars of aggression and ignore suffering in our own country because we "just can't afford it."  My ass.  If you're worried about your tax dollars, you should be screaming about all these wars of aggression, because that's where the bulk of your money is going.

BOTH issues need to be addressed, and of course, both are intertwined.

Ulitmately, though, imo, we have to have compassion for everyone.

As a side note: Portugal allows anyone from a country that was colonized by Portugal to emigrate to Portugal.  We don't call what we are doing in the world "colonization" because now it's being done by corporations rather than the government -- officially, anyway.  But if we allowed victims of the countries we exploit to come here, our population would be well over 1 billion by now.  Think about it.  Maybe we need to stop pillaging the world for the benefit of our corporate masters.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6