Author Topic: Central America, immigration and the wall.  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: Central America, immigration and the wall.
« on: June 09, 2019, 04:18:43 PM »
Why do you seem to think it the American taxpayer's responsibility and obligation to take care of these inferior third worlders?  As our great President has said, some countries are shithole countries.  Shit hole countries don't become shithole countries all by themselves.  They are made shithole countries by the shithole people that live in them.

Sorry.  Anyone who uses the term "Mericans" to refer to me and millions of my fellow Americans like me is a leftist, America-hating, racist white person hating piece of filth as far as I'm concerned.

The reason we voated for Trump is because he promised to slam shut the southern border.  He's trying to do it, but the leftist enemies of liberty obstruct him at every turn.

As far as I'm concerned, we don't just need a wall, we need active machine gun nests every 100 yards or so to mow down these parasite third worlder inferiors before they even get close to our shiny new wall.

100 years of American intervention has helped, a great deal, to make them shitholes.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 04:22:53 PM »
What the wall would look like if the democrats ever began thinking these illegals would begin voting republican

Illegals don't vote and Trump's task force fell apart because they couldn't prove it.  Another GOP trope because 90% of Republicans are white.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 04:26:47 PM »
I read that alot of them actually do vote red. I'm not sure the stats, I'd have to look. Probably is hard to really get a look at.

Please don't conflate "illegal" with Hispanic or Latino.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 04:32:36 PM »
I dont. Anyone who is in the country illegally is an illegal immigrant. They dont have to be Hispanic.

It's a problem regardless of race. We do have alot of drug and human trafficking at the southern border. That's just facts.

I didn't say anything of the sort.  We were talking about voting if you look back a post or two.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2019, 04:39:25 PM »
There are plenty of areas in our own country that can use assistance before our hearts begin to bleed for these people

Take for instance Baltimore.

Or Detroit

How about New York

How about California

All of these areas are under democratically controlled leadership. Clearly demonstrating that they cannot clean up their own backyards let alone dictate how the remainder of the country should operate. If Nancy Pelosi's district were a pristine example of what a civilized society with heartwarming values looks like, I'd be right behind whatever she's saying. It's not. therefore she's full of shit

As a sovereign nation THIS is where we must begin before allowing these fleeing refugees asylum in our country

How about the places in the country that rank at the bottom in education, health statistics, and economic well being?

West Virginia, Mississippi, Alabama, and so on and so forth

Entire states,  RED, not just communities that are economic nightmares.

FACT

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2019, 05:01:54 PM »
Agreed. All of these need to be addressed before any additional immigrants are allowed residency here

But we don't address those things either.

I'm not saying Central Americans are a priority.  I'm saying Trump's strategy to divide America and talking about closing the border drew peope in before they "lose" their chance.

We need a "Marshall" type plan for Central America, ultimately cheaper than dealing with illegal immigration.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2019, 09:06:16 PM »
Pfffft!   Countries are like neighborhoods, they are a reflection of the people who love in them.  Shithole neighborhoods are shithole neighborhoods because they are filled with shithole people.  Same thing with entire countries.  One need only look at failed states like Haiti, Zimbabwe, Nicaraugua, El Salvador, etc, etc ...

The condition of Haiti today isn't because of something the French did when they ran the place.  The condition of Zimbabwe today isn't because of something the "whites" did when they ran the place and Rhodesia had the highest GDP in all of Africa.  And while I might agree that the Spanish and Portuguese who ran all of the failed states to our south were inept and stupid, the condition of those countries today have nothing to do with anything the Spanish or Portuguese did when they ran the places, nor with anything the United States has done since the US effectively kicked Spain and Portugal out of the Western Hemisphere.

Shitholes are made by the shitholes who live there.

... Do we want these shitholes coming here?

Brushstroke analysis.  My fav!

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2019, 09:06:37 PM »
Come visit me in Aurora, Illinois next election day, Oakie.  I'lll SHOW you illegal alien criminals voating in their tens of thousands.

How do you know for a fact that they're illegal aliens?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2019, 09:12:59 PM »
My brush strokes are each and every one of them works of art in themselves.  Nothing I asserted in that post can be refuted, can it.

Certainly, with a well written and thorough response that takes actual history into account. 

But, I'm not going to spend my time on a troll forum discussing the impacts of colonialism with those with closed minds.
It's a waste of my time. 

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2019, 09:13:55 PM »
Because I KNOW many of them.  Some of them are my inlaws, sweetheart.

Your in-laws have never naturalized and they vote?  Nice group of people.

And besides your in-laws how many do you know?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2019, 09:57:12 PM »
Surrender accepted.  Nothing in my post was historically inaccurate and I would easily shred your Zinnian "impacts of colonialism" argument in a matter of a few hundred well-chosen words.

That's Mexicans for you! :drink:

No surrender to you broadstroke analysis.  Claiming victory is fanciful on a troll board.

As for your perception of "Mexicans" you're speaking anecdotally.   I don't consider that real or hard evidence.  Orange Dummy's illegal voting task force when to the shitter.

Why was that?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2019, 11:35:04 PM »
You  fail to grasp why they call it the "Deep" State.

:crampe: :happy117:  :crampe:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2019, 07:55:09 PM »
Riiiight ... like I'm supposed to take one of Oakie's Trophy Alts seriously.

That's not me, FFS. 

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2019, 07:59:57 PM »
Er, sorry.  I meant someone who made an ID as a Trophy for you.  Claim it girl!

... I think it's actually Lotus, myself.  Syntax and style is very similar.  Just sayin' ...

There's a lot of that crap going around, for years now.   I actually don't get it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6