Author Topic: Central America, immigration and the wall.  (Read 1476 times)

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
Re: Central America, immigration and the wall.
« on: June 09, 2019, 04:12:13 PM »
[img width= height= alt=1-D2909-E7-087-A-4043-9109-2-E8-B65-F2-DC28" border="0]https://i.ibb.co/bmnDF6t/1-D2909-E7-087-A-4043-9109-2-E8-B65-F2-DC28.jpg[/img]

... They end up at the US border. This is what desperate poor people do. What would anyone do to save what little they have, like family members? Of course most Mericans choose to ignore this messy situation. Way easier to simply blame the other guy. The Dems blame the Republicans. The Pres blames the Dems. The Pres has no leadership skills that might unite both sides. Part of the entire shit show.

Why do you seem to think it the American taxpayer's responsibility and obligation to take care of these inferior third worlders?  As our great President has said, some countries are shithole countries.  Shit hole countries don't become shithole countries all by themselves.  They are made shithole countries by the shithole people that live in them.

Hope this thread can remain neutral.

Sorry.  Anyone who uses the term "Mericans" to refer to me and millions of my fellow Americans like me is a leftist, America-hating, racist white person hating piece of filth as far as I'm concerned.

The reason we voated for Trump is because he promised to slam shut the southern border.  He's trying to do it, but the leftist enemies of liberty obstruct him at every turn.

As far as I'm concerned, we don't just need a wall, we need active machine gun nests every 100 yards or so to mow down these parasite third worlder inferiors before they even get close to our shiny new wall.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 09:02:55 PM »
100 years of American intervention has helped, a great deal, to make them shitholes.

Pfffft!   Countries are like neighborhoods, they are a reflection of the people who love in them.  Shithole neighborhoods are shithole neighborhoods because they are filled with shithole people.  Same thing with entire countries.  One need only look at failed states like Haiti, Zimbabwe, Nicaraugua, El Salvador, etc, etc ...

The condition of Haiti today isn't because of something the French did when they ran the place.  The condition of Zimbabwe today isn't because of something the "whites" did when they ran the place and Rhodesia had the highest GDP in all of Africa.  And while I might agree that the Spanish and Portuguese who ran all of the failed states to our south were inept and stupid, the condition of those countries today have nothing to do with anything the Spanish or Portuguese did when they ran the places, nor with anything the United States has done since the US effectively kicked Spain and Portugal out of the Western Hemisphere.

Shitholes are made by the shitholes who live there.

... Do we want these shitholes coming here?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 09:04:51 PM »
Illegals don't vote ...

Come visit me in Aurora, Illinois next election day, Oakie.  I'lll SHOW you illegal alien criminals voating in their tens of thousands.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 09:07:34 PM »
We need a "Marshall" type plan for Central America, ultimately cheaper than dealing with illegal immigration.

... so you think the American taxpayer has to pay for the failures of the nations to our south?

Fuck that!  I don't owe those shithole people anything!

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2019, 09:09:36 PM »
Brushstroke analysis.  My fav!

My brush strokes are each and every one of them works of art in themselves.  Nothing I asserted in that post can be refuted, can it.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2019, 09:10:28 PM »
How do you know for a fact that they're illegal aliens?

Because I KNOW many of them.  Some of them are my inlaws, sweetheart.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2019, 09:21:39 PM »
Certainly, with a well written and thorough response that takes actual history into account. 

But, I'm not going to spend my time on a troll forum discussing the impacts of colonialism with those with closed minds.
It's a waste of my time.

Surrender accepted.  Nothing in my post was historically inaccurate and I would easily shred your Zinnian "impacts of colonialism" argument in a matter of a few hundred well-chosen words.

Your in-laws have never naturalized and they vote?  Nice group of people.

That's Mexicans for you! :drink:

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2019, 11:11:05 PM »
Orange Dummy's illegal voting task force when to the shitter.

Why was that?

You  fail to grasp why they call it the "Deep" State.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2019, 12:00:28 PM »

Good Morning.
1. The president is a blithering idiot

yeah, but he's President and you're not and neither is Hillary Clinton nor will she ever be.  Thank the gods! We totally dodged a bullet there, eh?  I'd much rather have a blithering idiot that loves America for President than en evil leftist cunt who hates America, wouldn't you?

3. My thoughts regarding NATO ...

Are fucking stupid.  Read the treaty, dumb ass.

6. This issue is impossible to oneway red necks who thoughts go one way.

This issue is easily solvable to those who love America and don't want it transformed into a third world shithole.  For one-way bigots such as yourself, the delusion you have that the American taxpayer obligated and responsible for these millions of shithole immigrants from failed shithole countries shows your envy and hatred for people (Americans) who are clearly your betters.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2019, 12:02:12 PM »
Voating? You posting that word says a lot. Pure BS. I grew up and lived in the state that Mexico owned until 1850. Sounds like you keep losing your job to harder working Latinos

Well, it's a good thing for you Mexico lost that war then, huh?  Otherwise you'd be an inferior shithole from an inferior shithole country.  As it is, you're just an inferior shithole who is graced by God with American citizenship.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2019, 06:50:09 PM »
The thing is, it's crucial to look at the bigger picture.

First, the US creates poverty in countries where it goes to rape them of their natural resources.

Link?  I hope you're not talking about bananas.

Second, yes, there is great poverty in the US.  Also caused by these companies and the fact that we pour trillions into our military budget so multi-national corporations can exploit other countries in wars of aggression and ignore suffering in our own country because we "just can't afford it."  My ass.  If you're worried about your tax dollars, you should be screaming about all these wars of aggression, because that's where the bulk of your money is going.

So you have compassion for the millions of habitual welfare recipients and government "workers" at all levels and illegal alien criminal border-crashers, but none whatsoever for the millions of people who work in the Defense Industry.  I see. 

Very selective compassion you have there, Lotus.

BOTH issues need to be addressed, and of course, both are intertwined.

Ulitmately, though, imo, we have to have compassion for everyone.

Except for your chosen objects of hate, like Defense workers and "cons," right?

As a side note: Portugal allows anyone from a country that was colonized by Portugal to emigrate to Portugal.  We don't call what we are doing in the world "colonization" because now it's being done by corporations rather than the government -- officially, anyway.  But if we allowed victims of the countries we exploit to come here, our population would be well over 1 billion by now.  Think about it.  Maybe we need to stop pillaging the world for the benefit of our corporate masters.

So, basically it's all the fault of the "Muricans" you hate so much, huh?

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2019, 08:03:22 PM »
That's funny.  Try oil, diamonds, and all the precious metals, including the ones that are used to build computers.

Oh, and runny-diarrhea for brains, I never suggested that CONs or defense workers should be treated the way you think undocumented immigrants should be treated.

Please link me to any historical source where the United States invaded any shithole country and "stole" any oil, diamonds, precious metals, etc ...

As for your obvious hatred and lack of compassion for Defense industry "workers," you said this: 

"Also caused by these companies and the fact that we pour trillions into our military budget so multi-national corporations can exploit other countries in wars of aggression and ignore suffering in our own country because we "just can't afford it."

I've parsed that every which I can, but the only conclusion I can come to is that you hate the millions of Americans who work for enterprises that receive military contracts as well as further millions that work for "multi-national corporations" and think they should all be put out of work so we can feed more illegal alien criminals and street corner crack druggies who shit in the gutter.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2019, 10:08:25 PM »
I have no objection to anyone working in defense finding a more positive way of making a living.  I never suggested any of them should be punished.  And the people who are becoming billionaires in those multinational corporations?  They need to take less, give their employees more, and stop stealing shit from undeveloped countries.  They won't die if they only make a million a year, you corporate tool.  No matter how your pea brain parses what I said, you can never honestly say I suggested any of those people should go hungry so that we can feed the undocumented.

You have to be a bigger tool than I thought if you don't understand why we invaded Iraq, murdered their ruler, and are currently bombing 7 middle eastern countries.

You have "no objection to anyone working in defense finding a more positive way of making a living. "

So you do want them fired so we can feed more negroes and illegal alien criminals.  I knew it!

Please post a link that documents where and how any shit was "stolen from undeveloped (shithole) countries?"  Thanks in advance.

As for your last point, to put a military footprint on the ground, retrieve certain artifacts from the vicinity of Ur and to cull the feral subhuman muslim jihadis.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2019, 07:44:23 PM »
It’s difficult to argue with a oneway fool. If you really read my original post, it mostly had to do with solving the problem on Central American turf. Please keep VOATING your heart.

Riiiight ... like I'm supposed to take one of Oakie's Trophy Alts seriously.

The "problem" is easily solved by slamming shut our southern border and completely halting the flow of third world indigent inferiors into our nation.  What happens in Central America isn't my problem as an American Taxpayer.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2019, 07:46:41 PM »
It's the Sean Hannity School of Debate.  Just keep saying the same illogical bullshit over and over, then claim a "win" because you were the loudest and most illogical.  That's what rightie trolls do, and they think it's clever.

I read the little pansy's post.  It seems to think the United States should get NATO to intervene and then for the American taxpayer to pony up all kinds of dough to "solve" the inherent problems of the failed shithole countries to our south.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2019, 07:58:48 PM »
That's not me, FFS.

Er, sorry.  I meant someone who made an ID as a Trophy for you.  Claim it girl!

... I think it's actually Lotus, myself.  Syntax and style is very similar.  Just sayin' ...

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2019, 08:03:40 PM »
Its not.

He goes by the name Sea Major elsewhere

Well, he's as stupid as our Lotus, that's for sure.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2019, 09:09:48 PM »
Have you ever ventured outside of Detroit?

I live in Chicagoland.  Almost as bad, but not a total basket case yet.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6