Author Topic: Central America, immigration and the wall.  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
Re: Central America, immigration and the wall.
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2019, 06:50:09 PM »
The thing is, it's crucial to look at the bigger picture.

First, the US creates poverty in countries where it goes to rape them of their natural resources.

Link?  I hope you're not talking about bananas.

Second, yes, there is great poverty in the US.  Also caused by these companies and the fact that we pour trillions into our military budget so multi-national corporations can exploit other countries in wars of aggression and ignore suffering in our own country because we "just can't afford it."  My ass.  If you're worried about your tax dollars, you should be screaming about all these wars of aggression, because that's where the bulk of your money is going.

So you have compassion for the millions of habitual welfare recipients and government "workers" at all levels and illegal alien criminal border-crashers, but none whatsoever for the millions of people who work in the Defense Industry.  I see. 

Very selective compassion you have there, Lotus.

BOTH issues need to be addressed, and of course, both are intertwined.

Ulitmately, though, imo, we have to have compassion for everyone.

Except for your chosen objects of hate, like Defense workers and "cons," right?

As a side note: Portugal allows anyone from a country that was colonized by Portugal to emigrate to Portugal.  We don't call what we are doing in the world "colonization" because now it's being done by corporations rather than the government -- officially, anyway.  But if we allowed victims of the countries we exploit to come here, our population would be well over 1 billion by now.  Think about it.  Maybe we need to stop pillaging the world for the benefit of our corporate masters.

So, basically it's all the fault of the "Muricans" you hate so much, huh?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2019, 06:59:01 PM »
Link?  I hope you're not talking about bananas.
That's funny.  Try oil, diamonds, and all the precious metals, including the ones that are used to build computers.

Oh, and runny-diarrhea for brains, I never suggested that CONs or defense workers should be treated the way you think undocumented immigrants should be treated.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2019, 08:03:22 PM »
That's funny.  Try oil, diamonds, and all the precious metals, including the ones that are used to build computers.

Oh, and runny-diarrhea for brains, I never suggested that CONs or defense workers should be treated the way you think undocumented immigrants should be treated.

Please link me to any historical source where the United States invaded any shithole country and "stole" any oil, diamonds, precious metals, etc ...

As for your obvious hatred and lack of compassion for Defense industry "workers," you said this: 

"Also caused by these companies and the fact that we pour trillions into our military budget so multi-national corporations can exploit other countries in wars of aggression and ignore suffering in our own country because we "just can't afford it."

I've parsed that every which I can, but the only conclusion I can come to is that you hate the millions of Americans who work for enterprises that receive military contracts as well as further millions that work for "multi-national corporations" and think they should all be put out of work so we can feed more illegal alien criminals and street corner crack druggies who shit in the gutter.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2019, 08:40:59 PM »
Please link me to any historical source where the United States invaded any shithole country and "stole" any oil, diamonds, precious metals, etc ...

As for your obvious hatred and lack of compassion for Defense industry "workers," you said this: 

"Also caused by these companies and the fact that we pour trillions into our military budget so multi-national corporations can exploit other countries in wars of aggression and ignore suffering in our own country because we "just can't afford it."

I've parsed that every which I can, but the only conclusion I can come to is that you hate the millions of Americans who work for enterprises that receive military contracts as well as further millions that work for "multi-national corporations" and think they should all be put out of work so we can feed more illegal alien criminals and street corner crack druggies who shit in the gutter.

I have no objection to anyone working in defense finding a more positive way of making a living.  I never suggested any of them should be punished.  And the people who are becoming billionaires in those multinational corporations?  They need to take less, give their employees more, and stop stealing shit from undeveloped countries.  They won't die if they only make a million a year, you corporate tool.  No matter how your pea brain parses what I said, you can never honestly say I suggested any of those people should go hungry so that we can feed the undocumented.

You have to be a bigger tool than I thought if you don't understand why we invaded Iraq, murdered their ruler, and are currently bombing 7 middle eastern countries.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2019, 10:08:25 PM »
I have no objection to anyone working in defense finding a more positive way of making a living.  I never suggested any of them should be punished.  And the people who are becoming billionaires in those multinational corporations?  They need to take less, give their employees more, and stop stealing shit from undeveloped countries.  They won't die if they only make a million a year, you corporate tool.  No matter how your pea brain parses what I said, you can never honestly say I suggested any of those people should go hungry so that we can feed the undocumented.

You have to be a bigger tool than I thought if you don't understand why we invaded Iraq, murdered their ruler, and are currently bombing 7 middle eastern countries.

You have "no objection to anyone working in defense finding a more positive way of making a living. "

So you do want them fired so we can feed more negroes and illegal alien criminals.  I knew it!

Please post a link that documents where and how any shit was "stolen from undeveloped (shithole) countries?"  Thanks in advance.

As for your last point, to put a military footprint on the ground, retrieve certain artifacts from the vicinity of Ur and to cull the feral subhuman muslim jihadis.

No Okie

« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2019, 09:05:42 AM »
You have "no objection to anyone working in defense finding a more positive way of making a living. "

So you do want them fired so we can feed more negroes and illegal alien criminals.  I knew it!

Please post a link that documents where and how any shit was "stolen from undeveloped (shithole) countries?"  Thanks in advance.

As for your last point, to put a military footprint on the ground, retrieve certain artifacts from the vicinity of Ur and to cull the feral subhuman muslim jihadis.

It’s difficult to argue with a oneway fool. If you really read my original post, it mostly had to do with solving the problem on Central American turf. Please keep VOATING your heart.

No Okie

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2019, 09:12:42 AM »
[img width= height= alt=1-D2909-E7-087-A-4043-9109-2-E8-B65-F2-DC28" border="0]https://i.ibb.co/bmnDF6t/1-D2909-E7-087-A-4043-9109-2-E8-B65-F2-DC28.jpg[/img]

This subject is all over the place. It’s ugly, misunderstood, and deadly. After living in this part of the world for the last 18 years, I can see the whys and why nots related to this subject. Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Panama, is Central America. The US does it’s best to prop up C.R. and Panama. C. R. has its tourism. Panama has the canal. Nicaragua seems to be on its own. Danial Ortega is a dictator, but seems to keep the country together, although it’s a poor country. The other 3 are beyond poor. Poverty breeds corruption. What has happened is that while these countries seem to have governments, they are controlled mostly by thugs. Directly and indirectly. Naturally the main culprit is the drugs that are bound to the first worlds of N.America and Europe. The amounts and the money it brings is staggering. Within these small poor countries there is only one given. Play ball or die. This always include any family member, and it’s a daily occurrence. Many feel that there are zero chances of anything changing. So what’s left? Flee the situation as many do.
     They end up at the US border. This is what desperate poor people do. What would anyone do to save what little they have, like family members? Of course most Mericans choose to ignore this messy situation. Way easier to simply blame the other guy. The Dems blame the Republicans. The Pres blames the Dems. The Pres has no leadership skills that might unite both sides. Part of the entire shit show.
     Is it insane for me to believe that NATO should intervene within these 3 countries? Isn’t NATO a private entity, funded by different countries? NATO was effective in the conflict in Yugoslavia, Palestine, in other Middle East countries? What else is left? Why couldn’t NATO step in? Start working with these governments. Arrest and try and imprison the thugs. Make it safe for any would be illegal immigrant who would much more remain in their countries and no go through the hardships for going north. The wall is an idiotic knee jerk reaction. Really makes me sad to see a Honduran pregnant woman, with a 5 year old in tow, who’s husband was murdered 3 weeks ago by thugs. Could NATO be the answer? Something needs to change. Hope this thread can remain neutral.

Typical that few read my original post. Is it not clear that my proposals kept the wouldbe illegals at home along with the criminals who would end up in jail in their home countries? Way easier not to read or  understand and to go off on some typical meaningless rant. Fuck ignorance

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2019, 03:12:46 PM »
It’s difficult to argue with a oneway fool. If you really read my original post, it mostly had to do with solving the problem on Central American turf. Please keep VOATING your heart.

It's the Sean Hannity School of Debate.  Just keep saying the same illogical bullshit over and over, then claim a "win" because you were the loudest and most illogical.  That's what rightie trolls do, and they think it's clever.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

No Okie

« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2019, 05:35:53 PM »
It's the Sean Hannity School of Debate.  Just keep saying the same illogical bullshit over and over, then claim a "win" because you were the loudest and most illogical.  That's what rightie trolls do, and they think it's clever.

Bingo

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2019, 07:44:23 PM »

Riiiight ... like I'm supposed to take one of Oakie's Trophy Alts seriously.

The "problem" is easily solved by slamming shut our southern border and completely halting the flow of third world indigent inferiors into our nation.  What happens in Central America isn't my problem as an American Taxpayer.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2019, 07:46:41 PM »

I read the little pansy's post.  It seems to think the United States should get NATO to intervene and then for the American taxpayer to pony up all kinds of dough to "solve" the inherent problems of the failed shithole countries to our south.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2019, 07:55:09 PM »
Riiiight ... like I'm supposed to take one of Oakie's Trophy Alts seriously.

That's not me, FFS. 

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2019, 07:58:48 PM »
That's not me, FFS.

Er, sorry.  I meant someone who made an ID as a Trophy for you.  Claim it girl!

... I think it's actually Lotus, myself.  Syntax and style is very similar.  Just sayin' ...

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2019, 07:59:57 PM »

... I think it's actually Lotus, myself.  Syntax and style is very similar.  Just sayin' ...

There's a lot of that crap going around, for years now.   I actually don't get it.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2019, 08:01:08 PM »

Its not.

He goes by the name Sea Major elsewhere

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2019, 08:03:40 PM »
Its not.

He goes by the name Sea Major elsewhere

Well, he's as stupid as our Lotus, that's for sure.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2019, 08:05:53 PM »
They drink the same Koolaid out of the same pitcher so that's not all that surprising

No Okie

« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2019, 11:38:14 AM »

Have you ever ventured outside of Detroit?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2019, 06:54:28 PM »

OMG.  What a tool.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2019, 09:09:48 PM »
Have you ever ventured outside of Detroit?

I live in Chicagoland.  Almost as bad, but not a total basket case yet.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6