Author Topic: Butt Implants gone wrong  (Read 393 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Butt Implants gone wrong
« on: June 09, 2019, 04:04:07 PM »
OMG.... hahahahahahahahahaha

Looks like a fucking Frisbee in her ass check  :crampe:

I don't feel sorry for vain cunts like this at all.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

Re: Butt Implants gone wrong
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 04:07:22 PM »
 Plastic surgery is disgusting.

That being said....I MIGHT get my breasts refilled :biglaugha:

We will see how things are going in a few months.  :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 04:42:46 PM »
I think people with flat butts ought to do squats, lots of them.   Get their glutes worked out and bigger.

Butt surgery makes no sense. 

Murdock

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 05:01:46 PM »
The black guys at my HS used to be like “where did you get a booty like that, snowflake”

and I was like “huh?”

:biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2019, 05:12:35 PM »
The black guys at my HS used to be like “where did you get a booty like that, snowflake”

and I was like “huh?”

I've had black women look me up and down and frown.  Like, uhm, you're not supposed to have a round butt.

I thought to myself "And I have the good hair too".    :biggrin:

Murdock

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2019, 05:16:11 PM »
I've had black women look me up and down and frown.  Like, uhm, you're not supposed to have a round butt.

I thought to myself "And I have the good hair too".    :biggrin:

When Dove was like I don’t look like black girls... I was like... er, um.... I kinda do from
behind

Dovey

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2019, 05:27:51 PM »

When Dove was like I don’t look like black girls... I was like... er, um.... I kinda do from
behind

Murdock

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2019, 05:30:06 PM »
I was talking about me!

I may not have the bubble ass of a black woman but ROCK my whiteness  :biglaugha:

And mostly people think I'm Greek or something more exotic than I am.

I'm just me  :dontknow:

I wholeheartedly agree that your look is exotic... I have always guessed you have gypsy somewhere in your lineage. 

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2019, 05:32:57 PM »
I was talking about me!

I may not have the bubble ass of a black woman but ROCK my whiteness  :biglaugha:

And mostly people think I'm Greek or something more exotic than I am.

I'm just me  :dontknow:

People should rock whatever they are.  It's all good.

Dovey

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2019, 05:38:13 PM »
I wholeheartedly agree that your look is exotic... I have always guessed you have gypsy in your somewhere in your lineage.

I have always felt that gypsy call. 

Probably explains the need to go go go.

Murdock

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2019, 05:43:17 PM »
My great-grandmother was the product of her 35 yo landowning widow mother’s affair with a 20 something field-hand. He was gypsy, which is where the ability to read tarot comes from in my family.  She immigrated from Norway in 1906 because she was a bastard and needed a husband.  She left Norway alone. 

I come from a long line of cougar badasses  :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Dovey

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2019, 05:55:09 PM »
 Technically I'm Irish.

But I think it would be cool to do one if those tests to see how much of a mutt I probably am

:biglaugha:

Murdock

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2019, 06:01:51 PM »
I’m of the option that the genealogy DNA is a government ploy to document DNA without a court order.. but I have found the results of my friends to be interesting none-the-less.

I’m well documented as a Northern European cracker on both sides of the fam bam.  I can trace my paternal grandfather’s side to 15th century England.  There is a lord and lady title in there that was stripped away when Henry VIII’s daughters fought for the crown.  And then there is my Irish Catholic grandmother who was a virgin on her wedding night and loved my grandfather until the day he died.  Irish Catholics are worse than Mexicans with our Catholicism  :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

This booty is Irish ☘️

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2019, 06:06:24 PM »
I’m of the option that the genealogy DNA is a government ploy to document DNA without a court order.. but I have found the results of my friends to be interesting none-the-less.

I’m well documented as a Northern European cracker on both sides of the fam bam.  I can trace my paternal grandfather’s side to 15th century England.  And then there is my Irish Catholic grandmother who was a virgin on her wedding night and loved my grandfather until the day he died.  Irish Catholics are worse than Mexicans with our Catholicism  :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

I have one of those DNA tests that I haven't got around to doing.   I know I'm Spanish and can trace that back to 16th century Northern Spain, and then I don't know what kind of Native American I have.

But, I also have some German and some Irish in my wood pile.  My paternal grandfather's mom was half German American. Her father came as a captain of a steamboat to Texas.   I don't know much about the Sullivan ancestor.  I have to go back to do that research later.

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2019, 10:32:26 AM »
This thread needs pix.

Pony up, girls.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2019, 06:49:21 AM »
I won't do those tests but a sibling with a history degree did and it was bizarre what was found...

...a lot of what we thought we knew had to be corrected and researched deeper...

Our peoples obviously fucked anything available...

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6