Author Topic: Butt Implants gone wrong  (Read 390 times)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: Butt Implants gone wrong
« on: June 09, 2019, 04:42:46 PM »
I think people with flat butts ought to do squats, lots of them.   Get their glutes worked out and bigger.

Butt surgery makes no sense. 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 05:12:35 PM »
The black guys at my HS used to be like “where did you get a booty like that, snowflake”

and I was like “huh?”

:biglaugha: :biglaugha:

I've had black women look me up and down and frown.  Like, uhm, you're not supposed to have a round butt.

I thought to myself "And I have the good hair too".    :biggrin:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 05:32:57 PM »
I was talking about me!

I may not have the bubble ass of a black woman but ROCK my whiteness  :biglaugha:

And mostly people think I'm Greek or something more exotic than I am.

I'm just me  :dontknow:

People should rock whatever they are.  It's all good.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 06:06:24 PM »
I’m of the option that the genealogy DNA is a government ploy to document DNA without a court order.. but I have found the results of my friends to be interesting none-the-less.

I’m well documented as a Northern European cracker on both sides of the fam bam.  I can trace my paternal grandfather’s side to 15th century England.  And then there is my Irish Catholic grandmother who was a virgin on her wedding night and loved my grandfather until the day he died.  Irish Catholics are worse than Mexicans with our Catholicism  :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

I have one of those DNA tests that I haven't got around to doing.   I know I'm Spanish and can trace that back to 16th century Northern Spain, and then I don't know what kind of Native American I have.

But, I also have some German and some Irish in my wood pile.  My paternal grandfather's mom was half German American. Her father came as a captain of a steamboat to Texas.   I don't know much about the Sullivan ancestor.  I have to go back to do that research later.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6