Author Topic: Changes being made to the BG  (Read 1998 times)

Dovey

Re: Changes being made to the BG
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2019, 02:02:11 PM »
No, what I mean is you are not smart enough to know what I mean.

Winning, check

I'm teh smartz... check.

Wants to shove massive black cocks in his mouth....check   :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blandscape
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2019, 02:02:38 PM »

I tried and I’ve failed. There is no win in this situation and it’s not worth the headache

Oh get a fucking grip will ye.You are no flamer. You were only ever an excellent troll at best.

This is the forum you want, this is the fucking forum you will get you talent-less nonentity.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2019, 02:04:03 PM »
Winning, check

I'm teh smartz... check.

Wants to shove massive black cocks in his mouth....check   :biglaugha:

You just can't help yourself, can you? Every single time I post you are on line beating the drum for my cult.

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • Show only replies by Bad and Boujee
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2019, 02:04:33 PM »
I would like my name before Scoundrels on the Mod list in the BG.

This forum.
My forum.

The forum I built and will once again bring back into dominance.

Thank you.
Rub it in your skin like lotion

Dovey

« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2019, 02:08:21 PM »
You just can't help yourself, can you? Every single time I post you are on line beating the drum for my cult.

I just really admire the size of teh cocks you take.

Its impressive.

You fucking winz!!

Dovey

« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2019, 02:09:13 PM »

This forum.
My forum.

Thank you.

Scoundrels gonna whip me and out all my PI when he sees I liked this post  :biglaugha:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2019, 02:09:37 PM »
I just really admire the size of teh cocks you take.

Its impressive.

You fucking winz!!

You know he was labeled the forum cocksucker at TRF, right

Dovey

« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2019, 02:15:07 PM »

You know he was labeled the forum cocksucker at TRF, right

Well I do now  :crampe:

Ahhhh this is beautiful. All this honesty and acceptance  :drunk2:

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2019, 02:17:23 PM »

This forum.
My forum.

Thank you.

Eh?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2019, 02:19:34 PM »
Let me give you all a simple grounding in flaming, it's merely the troll that evolves from a simple disagreement. It's an opinion that cannot be verified by forum pigeon holing. Simply calling someone or other a cunt does not a flamer make.

I find this whole flame debate to be really absurd.  None of you agrees on what a flamer even is, so how can you ever resolve this issue?

If a flame, as Blandbrain claims, "evolves" from a simple disagreement, how can you ever have a flame board?  By Blandbrain's definition, a flame does not start out as a flame, so whomsoever started the thread COULD NOT KNOW it was going to turn into a flaming of some sort.

SMH @ you fuckwits.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

The Queen Bee

« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2019, 02:20:41 PM »
I find this whole flame debate to be really absurd.  None of you agrees on what a flamer even is, so how can you ever resolve this issue?

If a flame, as Blandbrain claims, "evolves" from a simple disagreement, how can you ever have a flame board?  By Blandbrain's definition, a flame does not start out as a flame, so whomsoever started the thread COULD NOT KNOW it was going to turn into a flaming of some sort.

SMH @ you fuckwits.

This is why I respect you, Lotus

You’re going to be the voice of reason til Bonesaw returns

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2019, 02:22:29 PM »

The point is there is no definition of flaming.....try to keep up!

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2019, 02:23:43 PM »

LMAO@myself.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2019, 02:24:10 PM »

SMH @ you fuckwits.

You see your first mistake is attempting to bring some logic into this cockfest. A cockfest of which Blandscape...or Blandbrain(I like it, props) is busting into like a hungry hippo gobbling all the cocks.

This is how you flame. Just keep calling your opponent stupid and claiming a premature victory, in as many word combinations as your cock addled brain can muster. Your career will be secured. May the cocks be with you.

Get it?  :biglaugha:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2019, 02:25:10 PM »
The point is there is no definition of flaming.....try to keep up!

Yes.  I get that, Blandbrain.  Ergo, there can be no flame sub board with any kind of rules.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2019, 02:27:05 PM »

I like Lotus' post too but she really hasn't said anything here that several of us haven't been saying in this thread previously.

Flaming is subjective and if we're going down the path of deciding what is and what is not a flame then need to have a solid baseline to reference. Otherwise, it becomes open to the interpretation of the person with the panel and that creates the unfair advantage that has wrecked so many flame boards in the past.

Consistency and clarity are the two most important elements to be sought after when attempting to adopt some kind of gold standard within respect to flaming content on this board.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2019, 02:29:34 PM »
I like Lotus' post too but she really hasn't said anything here that several of us haven't been saying in this thread previously.

Flaming is subjective and if we're going down the path of deciding what is and what is not a flame then need to have a solid baseline to reference. Otherwise, it becomes open to the interpretation of the person with the panel and that creates the unfair advantage that has wrecked so many flame boards in the past.

Consistency and clarity are the two most important elements to be sought after when attempting to adopt some kind of gold standard within respect to flaming content on this board.

I’ve given up. Doesn’t mean that I’m not going to shovel spam where it belongs.

When I’ve finally had enough, I won’t cry and complain. I just won’t log in

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2019, 02:38:37 PM »

Yes, but none of you shit heels (trying to follow the "rules") made it clear.  You were going around and around in ever-widening, stink infested circles of gelatinous illogic.  You were making me sick to my stomach and I felt like puking all over all of you all.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2019, 02:40:25 PM »
Yes, but none of you shit heels (trying to follow the "rules") made it clear.  You were going around and around in ever-widening, stink infested circles of gelatinous illogic.  You were making me sick to my stomach and I felt like puking all over all of you all.

OMG.

This is exactly how I feel right now.

Fuck you, Scrotus  :biglaugha:

Offline theJIZZ

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by theJIZZ
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1954 / -1095
« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2019, 04:12:08 PM »

The forum I built

You couldn't MANAGE a pay toilet, let alone BUILD anything more challenging than a pile of shit.

The same is true of those who "liked" your post.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6