Author Topic: Changes being made to the BG  (Read 1976 times)

The Queen Bee

Changes being made to the BG
« on: June 09, 2019, 06:02:56 PM »
Starting today, this will be a flame only forum. Any posts that are not what the admins or mods consider flaming will be moved to the girly groundz, which is being renamed TV2.

If you choose to participate in the BG, you are basically entering at your own risk. Everything about you is fair game except for your kids or identifiable information. This isn’t up for discussion nor is anyone going to change their mind. If you continue to spam instead of flame in the BG, you will be restricted from posting in the BG.

I’ve been getting pm’s about people leaving because so and so posts here. Or people are leaving if so and so is banned. Please understand when I say, I don’t give a shit. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

I’m this close to doing away with this forum unless things change. I come from actual flame forums where you play hard or go home. There are no rules and no one is babied.

Last but not least, if you ask to be banned, your account will be deleted and you won’t be permitted back. Grow the fuck up and play at your own risk. I’m here to have fun, not babysit or get headaches.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Re: Changes being made to the BG
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 06:24:17 PM »
I'd suggest changing your brand of tampon dear girl.

These off brand bullets got you cranky.

:popcorn:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 06:26:25 PM »
I'd suggest changing your brand of tampon dear girl.

These off brand bullets got you cranky.

Are you saying you don’t agree ? I’m at the end of my rope with this place.

I don’t care about the other sub forums . Only this particular one. It’s like my baby

Offline theJIZZ

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by theJIZZ
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1954 / -1095
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 06:49:53 PM »
Does this rule mean that every post must be flame, or just every thread be flamey (leaving room for people to laugh and compliment other posters on their zingers?, or even post announcements about conference calls and "flame" comps and stips and callouts and stuff?)

It's a serious question.  I understand the idea behind this, moving all the sexy parties and the cluckathons and the reminiscing about TV to the pink subforum and leaving the BGz for all the outlanders to prance around and fag lame each other in. 

And I understand that the BG is YOUR baby....does that mean that YOU will still be free to post whateverthefuck pops into your mind on the BG regardless of whatever restrictions you have for other posters?  I'm asking because I've been watching you do JUST THAT for the last six or eight months.

:dizzy:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2019, 06:58:35 PM »
I'm all for an area dedicated to flaming and interesting insults. Banter and all kinds of witty repartee. Freeing it up of general chit chat wouldn't be a bad idea.

But we have to be consistent in our definitions as to what is or is not considered spam and what should be shitcanned out of the sub-board to other more general boards.

I also don't think we should ease up on the PII rules in this section as it will then be used by some as a dumping ground for those whom they don't like. Meaning, poster A beats up on poster B on the political board then poster B responds by coming down to BG to toss up PI and all kinds of shit like that.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2019, 07:01:42 PM »
I'm asking because I've been watching you do JUST THAT for the last six or eight months.

Between the hissy fits, love ins and PI threats I'm surprised you noticed.

I'm a fuckin expert in changing chatty threads into all out war.

I may choose to move posts or I may just strangle tards who spam.

Does that help you in any way?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2019, 07:14:19 PM »
Does this rule mean that every post must be flame, or just every thread be flamey (leaving room for people to laugh and compliment other posters on their zingers?, or even post announcements about conference calls and "flame" comps and stips and callouts and stuff?)

It's a serious question.  I understand the idea behind this, moving all the sexy parties and the cluckathons and the reminiscing about TV to the pink subforum and leaving the BGz for all the outlanders to prance around and fag lame each other in. 

And I understand that the BG is YOUR baby....does that mean that YOU will still be free to post whateverthefuck pops into your mind on the BG regardless of whatever restrictions you have for other posters?  I'm asking because I've been watching you do JUST THAT for the last six or eight months.

Rules apply to me as well

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2019, 07:30:00 PM »
What’s the B in BG?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2019, 07:39:09 PM »

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2019, 09:25:12 PM »

Battle

Thanks.  I’m a beast in battle.   :happy117:

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • Show only replies by Bad and Boujee
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2019, 09:29:50 PM »
I think if this is the direction this place is going, it needs somebody with a little more, shall I say, diversity to moderate.

I nominate myself for the gig.

A vote of no confidence for Scoundrel.
Rub it in your skin like lotion

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2019, 09:31:52 PM »
So if I poast (and I never know what fucking board I might be on since I use "recent posts" exclusively)  all I have to do is call whomever I might be poasting at a Cunt and we're good to go then if I happen to be in BG, right?
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Dovey

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2019, 09:38:07 PM »
So if I poast (and I never know what fucking board I might be on since I use "recent posts" exclusively)  all I have to do is call whomever I might be poasting at a Cunt and we're good to go then if I happen to be in BG, right?

Just make sure you work in some insults when you post. Cuntfucker.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2019, 09:44:59 PM »
Just make sure you work in some insults when you post. Cuntfucker.

Easily done, bonebutt!  Thanks for the clarification.   :biggrin:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2019, 10:45:38 AM »

You’re agreeing to everything about you being flamed. Everything except your kids and SS number

Calling me a cunt isn’t flaming. Admin and Mods will decide whether you’re flaming or spamming

Spammers will have their permissions removed from this forum

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2019, 11:02:01 AM »
Define "flaming"

The Queen Bee

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2019, 11:21:27 AM »
Define "flaming"

This is flaming, my “brotha” :lol:

Well thank you for the effort of taking a pic of your bathroom floor Dovey but you seemed to have misunderstood.

If, indeed the request was for a physical menstrual flow then you miss by a mile.

As a middle aged man with, shall we say, a colourful history I've seen used sanitary ware numerous times. I've wiped it off the walls, washed it off my face, my dick and even my toes dependent on how kinky it got. I've thrown away expensive bedding due to immovable stains etc. I've seen it run down a girls leg and dripping from various body parts yet. Like the Orinoco Flow the actual sight of said 'flow' eludes me.

But as you are aware and because you're a total cunt the wording was rhetorical. You should have picked up that disgusting rag and twatted Flea across her sloped forehead.

Do better next time.

I'm expecting much more from my merry band of degenerates.

But meanwhile.

Poofer. Really man?

Is your panelitis so bad that you crave a modship at every forum you deride yet are happy to sell yourself out to in your quest for social media status?

A matter of a few short weeks ago you were screaming like a toddler on acid at every staff member here and ranting about the worthlessness of the entire forum. In particular you attacked Flea, Joo and Peaches. Were you lying then or are you lying now? It has to be one or the other.

That you have talent is not an issue. That's why I invited you here. But you're not fit to Mod my bathroom FFS.

You're history is that you fuck up everything you try to do. You mainly no-show in matches which is one of the biggest Flametowne killers. You send broken, overpriced merchendise when someone is good enough to spend cash with you. Has Vit got his new mug yet by the way? I somewhat doubt it.

If you were to be given a panel in the BG (which only Flea can grant) I would lay odds that you would begin in a frenzied manner, Piss a few people off and then fuck off to pastures new leaving a shitstorm in your wake. Then would begin yet another series of spam anti SG and rinse repeat.

You say you want to change the game? Well look in a mirror and stop acting like a cunt you cunt. Your actions will not bring new people to play, it will just make others lose interest. You have a fuckin cheek calling Twat a forum killer when you kill off everything worthwhile faster than you log into Mr Pickles account.

Jog on. Do your podcasts. Happily moderate your board and keep your snide remarks to yourself.

In my opinion you're not fit to moderate your own personal hygiene and as you will be fully aware. The Scoundrel is very rarely wrong.

Cunt

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2019, 11:43:33 AM »

This is flaming, my “brotha” :lol:

Ahhh, I see ... so you have to write 500 words or so of cleverly constructed insults BEFORE you call someone a Cunt.

Got it.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2019, 11:47:06 AM »
Ahhh, I see ... so you have to write 500 words or so of cleverly constructed insults BEFORE you call someone a Cunt.

Got it.

I know you’re capable of flaming, Reggie/Atlas. You’ve followed me around CO and TRF for years trying

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2019, 11:48:03 AM »
Does this mean swooning over Freud will no longer be allowed in the BG?  :popcorn:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6