Author Topic: Changes being made to the BG  (Read 1985 times)

Dovey

Re: Changes being made to the BG
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2019, 11:51:54 AM »
Does this mean swooning over Freud will no longer be allowed in the BG?  :popcorn:

Why? You planning on it?

Damn baby i didnt know you swung that way.

Fucking whore  :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show only replies by reaper
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +197 / -34
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2019, 11:54:28 AM »
I think if this is the direction this place is going, it needs somebody with a little more, shall I say, diversity to moderate.

I nominate myself for the gig.

Seconded.

Quote from: KIng Martini
A vote of no confidence for Scoundrel.

A flame forum is only as good as the people running it.If you have someone in charge that is either to lazy or just plain incompetent then you end up with what you have here.

So again I second this motion for a vote of no confidence in the fucktard that's running this place in to the ground.

Nothing personal Scoundrel,you're just not up to the job.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2019, 11:57:10 AM »
Does this mean swooning over Freud will no longer be allowed in the BG?  :popcorn:

Swooning over Freud is allowed everywhere. There is always a flame element to it. I know this cuz I’ve been doing this for years and it always rules people up.

The chit chat shit is what we’re trying to eliminate on this sub forum.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2019, 12:00:00 PM »

Swooning over Freud is allowed everywhere. There is always a flame element to it. I know this cuz I’ve been doing this for years and it always rules people up.

The chit chat shit is what we’re trying to eliminate on this sub forum.
The swooning is chit chat, Ma.

And it's lame as fuck. Doesn't work anyone with any sense of self worth up.

If you're going to implement rules like this then you have to be the first to abide by them.

Just saying.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2019, 12:05:00 PM »

Oh god I hope so.

Seconded.

A flame forum is only as good as the people running it.If you have someone in charge that is either to lazy or just plain incompetent then you end up with what you have here.

So again I second this motion for a vote of no confidence in the fucktard that's running this place in to the ground.

Nothing personal Scoundrel,you're just not up to the job.

Weeps. I don't take anything you say personally bud. I pretty much just mop up the tears that you cry on command.

What with the girls getting ready to let a monthly slide into the BG and your buckets of crybaby the place is getting a mess.

Perhaps Poof should co-mod. He can bring his own mop.

I tend not to be around when most of the shattering eye drops hit the deck due to time differences.

That's the way we modded TRF so there was normally a Mod present. Joo does enough behind the scenes and Flea's fuckin useless other than for make over tips and being the tree that falls over when there's no-one there to hear it.

:popcorn:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2019, 12:06:20 PM »
The swooning is chit chat, Ma.

And it's lame as fuck. Doesn't work anyone with any sense of self worth up.

If you're going to implement rules like this then you have to be the first to abide by them.

Just saying.

I need your input in the mod room

We’re going to have to disagree on the Freud swooning. If it means keeping the spam off this subforum, I’ll stop. Changes need to be made cuz I’m spent.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2019, 12:06:36 PM »

I know you’re capable of flaming, Reggie/Atlas. You’ve followed me around CO and TRF for years trying

I did?  I musta been high.  I don't remember ...  :dontknow:
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2019, 12:11:33 PM »

Any excuse.

Dovey

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2019, 12:11:39 PM »
 Fuck you all.

Every single one of one of you!   :fuku:

Dovey

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2019, 12:11:58 PM »

Any excuse.

Dude that was my life story  :crampe: :crampe:

Im so happy now  :happy117:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2019, 12:12:44 PM »

Yes you do. I’m unforgettable

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show only replies by reaper
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +197 / -34
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2019, 12:20:24 PM »
Oh god I hope so.

Weeps. I don't take anything you say personally bud. I pretty much just mop up the tears that you cry on command.

What with the girls getting ready to let a monthly slide into the BG and your buckets of crybaby the place is getting a mess.

Perhaps Poof should co-mod. He can bring his own mop.

I tend not to be around when most of the shattering eye drops hit the deck due to time differences.

That's the way we modded TRF so there was normally a Mod present. Joo does enough behind the scenes and Flea's fuckin useless other than for make over tips and being the tree that falls over when there's no-one there to hear it.

Good lad.So like most of us here you've come to the realization that you're just not cut out for running this flaming thing and are happy to hand the reins over to your betters,say for example Mr.Poofer.It takes a humble man to admit such a thing so kudos to you for that I suppose.
It's ok though as like Peachy you done your best and for that you will be allowed access to the mod room as long as you wear those red spandex undies that Flea likes and a gimp mask so Joo doesn't have to look at your hedious features whilst performing felatio on your stub like genitalia.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2019, 12:24:50 PM »
you will be allowed access to the mod room

Yeah. About that.

There's sorta been discussions up here in the hierachy and because I run the BG any modship will have limited features. Much like yourself Weepy.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2019, 12:25:02 PM »

I need your input in the mod room

We’re going to have to disagree on the Freud swooning. If it means keeping the spam off this subforum, I’ll stop. Changes need to be made cuz I’m spent.
You can swoon until your keyboard melts for all I care, but I will point out that it's highly inconsistent if you do that and then attempt to dictate what is and what is not spam to others.

I'm all for hardcore flaming in this section, complete with matches and all. However, if that is the case then spastic spam peddlers like Bozo need to get tossed the minute he blurts out another "BOOM" "couch" or any of the other 3 lame duck comebacks he regurgitates on auto pilot.

If you down with all that then I got you and I'm behind you 100%.  If not, I'll spam the section myself with vigor just to see what the next move will be.

And as far as modding this section goes I'm of this school of thought

The Queen Bee

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2019, 12:30:46 PM »
You can swoon until your keyboard melts for all I care, but I will point out that it's highly inconsistent if you do that and then attempt to dictate what is and what is not spam to others.

I'm all for hardcore flaming in this section, complete with matches and all. However, if that is the case then spastic spam peddlers like Bozo need to get tossed the minute he blurts out another "BOOM" "couch" or any of the other 3 lame duck comebacks he regurgitates on auto pilot.

If you down with all that then I got you and I'm behind you 100%.  If not, I'll spam the section myself with vigor just to see what the next move will be.

And as far as modding this section goes I'm of this school of thought

You can’t compare BEnzo to the shit we’ve been seeing here.

Dovey, Murdock, BEnzo, Blurt...all these people can and have flamed. I’m sure they can keep the chatting on the other sub forums.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2019, 12:32:31 PM »
I agreed to stop the Freud swooning. I think that’s very big of me

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2019, 12:34:48 PM »
I think that’s very big of me

Yeah. Slap that fat ass.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2019, 12:35:40 PM »

You can’t compare BEnzo to the shit we’ve been seeing here.

Yes I can.

The clown is awful at this game and his posts have less the flaming content than a sanitary napkin. To be honest, the only reason he isn't aired out on the daily is because many of us happen to like you and have come to respect the pink poodle leash extending from your hand all the way down and around his soggy ostrich neck.

The guy is a gimp who belongs in a wooden box with a ball in his mouth and a condom around his face.

Just saying

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2019, 12:42:06 PM »
The guy is a gimp who belongs in a wooden box with a ball in his mouth and a condom around his face.

Just saying

That's a fantastic idea. What with Flea already being a gimp and I presume the leash would only be long enough so both the gimp boxes are in the same room we'll get a 25% reduction in our Council Tax bill.

Winnner winner chicken dinner.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2019, 01:01:52 PM »
Yes I can.

The clown is awful at this game and his posts have less the flaming content than a sanitary napkin. To be honest, the only reason he isn't aired out on the daily is because many of us happen to like you and have come to respect the pink poodle leash extending from your hand all the way down and around his soggy ostrich neck.

Just saying

I don’t even have to be fair. I’m willing to do it for the sake of the forum

Let Scoundrel, Poofer and I do what’s best for THIS subforum. The chit chat can spam the hell  out of the other subs. This one is ours

I need to stop being lazy and learn how to work that panel. I don’t know why I can’t ban but when the times comes, I can call the hosting company and find out. If we can’t build a proper flame forum likes the ones Scoundrel and others are used to, then I might as well just give up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6